Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Happy New Month - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy New Month (981 Views)

Happy New Year / Happy New Month Of September / Happy New Year My Adorable (un)believers. Hugs From Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Month by femixyz(m): 10:17am On Jul 01, 2016
"When the Lord turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream. Then was our mouth filled with laughter and our tongue with singing. Then said they among the heathen, The Lord hath done great things for them. The Lord hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad." Psalms 126:1-3.
Beloved, I hear you telling a new story and singing a new song. It's the story of joy and the song of praise.
Therefore I welcome you to the season of Great Things.
#Happy New Month.
_PEACE!
www.olaoluwaelijah.com www.rhemacafe.org

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Catholic Church Do This?? / "A Religion That Teaches Lies Cannot Be True"-watchtower, December 1,1991 / Curious Bees-a Thought Experiment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.