Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Oby Ezekwesili Slams Aisha Alhassan 4 Her Insensitivity 2 Chibok Girls Plight - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Slams Aisha Alhassan 4 Her Insensitivity 2 Chibok Girls Plight (23875 Views)

Smiling Aisha Alhassan At FEC Meeting With Buhari Presiding (Photos) / Buhari Should Sack Aisha Alhassan, Ministers Disloyal To Him - Mohammed Danlami / Aisha Alhassan Collapses At Adamawa IDP Camp, Revived With A Bottle Of Coke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Slams Aisha Alhassan 4 Her Insensitivity 2 Chibok Girls Plight by ty26: 4:54pm On Jan 14, 2016
Dnt mind mrs Oby she's jst seeking for attention since Apc doesnt look @her side

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Slams Aisha Alhassan 4 Her Insensitivity 2 Chibok Girls Plight by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 14, 2016
ebosie11:
Bring Back Our Girls Group has accused the Minister of Women Affairs, Aisha Alhassan of showing absolutely no empathy to the plight of the parents of the missing Chibok girls.

This was disclosed by the leader of the group, Oby Ezekwesili during BBOG team meeting at the Banquet Hall in Aso Rock.Mrs Ezekwesili cautioned Mrs Alhassan over her perceived insensitivity to the parents of the Chibok girls.

The Chibok thing don dey even tire Nigerians.How are we sure that the abducted girls are still alive?I pity their parents.E no easy at all!

https://mobile.twitter.com/BBOG_Nigeria/status/687605919065182208
the struggle must continue until Ezekwesili is given an appointment kiss
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Slams Aisha Alhassan 4 Her Insensitivity 2 Chibok Girls Plight by 2rutalk1: 5:11pm On Jan 14, 2016
ty26:
Dnt mind mrs Oby she's jst seeking for attention since Apc doesnt look @her side
Now that Jonathan is no longer there the blame has been shifted to Madam Oby and not Buhari. I thought you people needed the girls badly during Jonathan's regime. Jokers!

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Slams Aisha Alhassan 4 Her Insensitivity 2 Chibok Girls Plight by Forwetinnah: 5:18pm On Jan 14, 2016
cutestcee:
Oby, were u part of the meeting today with the parents? Chaiii I pity this woman sha. APC no even dey look her side

..she has been used and dumped like many others, the earlier she takes a hike, the better for twitter. She has become a nuisance...thought she said she was quitting social media?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Slams Aisha Alhassan 4 Her Insensitivity 2 Chibok Girls Plight by Forwetinnah: 5:20pm On Jan 14, 2016
ify84:
Mumus will still defend mama taraba... Because she is apc... I pity Nigeria my country

They are called the #hailinghailers
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Slams Aisha Alhassan 4 Her Insensitivity 2 Chibok Girls Plight by klax(m): 5:27pm On Jan 14, 2016
Mama Taraba VS Mama Oby looser!!! Game started let's them play it on.

It's highest level of wickedness for a mother they called mama Taraba or whatever to say the girls were not kidnapped during buhari so my question to her is *so since they are kidnapped during gej the case should go to hell or whoever raise the issue should go to hell isn't * was it not this chibok slogan part of what APC used to win election Mama Taraba I think Taraba people should immediately withdraw that title from you you are simply not a mother.

Mama Oby so you can still talk Shame on you, they used you and dumped you like a wet toilet tissue upon all you education I'm really ashame of you Oby. You have simply ridicule yourself and your personality what else do you want?? Madam pls go home you do not merit to Co ordinate BBOG anylonger you have lost moral justification to lead such movement biko go home.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Slams Aisha Alhassan 4 Her Insensitivity 2 Chibok Girls Plight by chubbygal(f): 5:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
Hmmm

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Slams Aisha Alhassan 4 Her Insensitivity 2 Chibok Girls Plight by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 14, 2016
i guess mama taraba isn't chasing the wind like her. so this chibok propaganda has not ended
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Slams Aisha Alhassan 4 Her Insensitivity 2 Chibok Girls Plight by WaZoBiaLander: 6:18pm On Jan 14, 2016
TWO LIARS, DECEIVERS, PROFESSIONALS AND PROMOTERS OF POLITICAL SCAM, SHAMELESS WOMEN, FAKE AGENTS OF CHANGE...GOD IN HEAVEN IS WATCHING ALL OF YOU AND YOUR SUPPORTERS.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Slams Aisha Alhassan 4 Her Insensitivity 2 Chibok Girls Plight by samplegirl(f): 6:20pm On Jan 14, 2016
Lolz! So because the woman is no more interested in the grand deception she is insensitive right?

Every so called chibok girl that ESCAPES gets home, na who dey give them transport money? They ran the length and breath of sambisa on foot. Hmmmm! Rubbish.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Slams Aisha Alhassan 4 Her Insensitivity 2 Chibok Girls Plight by Baboo13(m): 6:24pm On Jan 14, 2016
2rutalk1:
Now that Jonathan is no longer there the blame has been shifted to Madam Oby and not Buhari. I thought you people needed the girls badly during Jonathan's regime. Jokers!

1million shares for this.

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Slams Aisha Alhassan 4 Her Insensitivity 2 Chibok Girls Plight by dampola(m): 6:48pm On Jan 14, 2016
lorikanex:
Ok

This is a scammer please note that. Never you send money to him for data bundle it's a scam

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Slams Aisha Alhassan 4 Her Insensitivity 2 Chibok Girls Plight by dampola(m): 6:49pm On Jan 14, 2016
lorikanex:
Ok

scam be warned

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Slams Aisha Alhassan 4 Her Insensitivity 2 Chibok Girls Plight by bebu: 7:23pm On Jan 14, 2016
Oya na wee still dy wait
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Slams Aisha Alhassan 4 Her Insensitivity 2 Chibok Girls Plight by Pidggin(f): 8:13pm On Jan 14, 2016
Blunttalker:
Mama Taraba said the BBOG group should stop harassing the FG after all the girls weren't kidnapped in the Buhari's administration. That, to me, is the height of callousness

I couldn't believe it when i heard her comment on the issue

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Slams Aisha Alhassan 4 Her Insensitivity 2 Chibok Girls Plight by Lilimax(f): 9:12am On Jan 15, 2016
Redoil:
even you
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ambode Pays His Land Use Charge At GTBank (Photos) / Coronavirus: Lagos orders scavengers to vacate refuse dumpsites / Buhari, Jonathan, Jega Meet In Abuja Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.