Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Dasukigate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Dasukigate (49319 Views)

Change: Patrick Obahiagbon Lampooned APC, See What He Said On Twitter / Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Dasukigate... / Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Buhari's Alleged "Sluggishness" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Dasukigate by Aptitude89(m): 10:16pm On Jan 14, 2016
Make person dey waka everywhere wit dico cos of grama abi undecided undecided

Don't be lazy...check your Dico and use Google.... It's Correct![/quote]
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Dasukigate by lukas280(m): 10:16pm On Jan 14, 2016
thunda !!.!!!!!!.!!...!!na wa oooooo
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Dasukigate by suwalee(f): 10:16pm On Jan 14, 2016
GMan650:
The Chief of Staff to Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo State, Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon (aka Igodomigodo) has finally revealed his thoughts about the trial of former National Security Adviser, Dasuki.

Here's what he shared on his Facebook page. If you understand what he said and can explain, please help us.

"Whereas the Dasuki menopause has diaphanously made the point that the Jonathan administration elevated the dum vivimus, vivamus nectar to a nauseating and asphyxiating elastoplast, it can bear reiteration that beyond the current ballyhoo baying for a condign comeuppance, the challenge is how to ensure that each public officer is henceforth subjected to the immolatory trajectory of dulce et decorum est pro patria mori. But can we break away from the penelopic circle of flagellative rigor mortis?"

https://web.facebook.com/PatrickObahiagbon/posts/1218700978147057
oga op how can u type that wit out translation na so dem teach u
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Dasukigate by raph7(m): 10:17pm On Jan 14, 2016
How does he communicate with his excellency.is it with this grammar or native dialect cool
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Dasukigate by cucuzee247(m): 10:21pm On Jan 14, 2016
Make i ask google abeg...
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Dasukigate by agentofchange1(m): 10:21pm On Jan 14, 2016
hmmmm.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Dasukigate by abbeyty(m): 10:22pm On Jan 14, 2016
Even queen speaks in plain and simple English. I don't know who is trying to impress.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Dasukigate by KB524(m): 10:23pm On Jan 14, 2016
Smartsyn:
Ok..

That Dasuki issue has shown that GEJ torelated corruption to a whole different level, but in the midst of all the noise and controversy, the challenge is on us to ensure to every public holder is properly monitored to avoid a repeat of this.....
Good one,thanks

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Dasukigate by 2rez: 10:24pm On Jan 14, 2016
Must he talk? Hon, every fucking jargons u said was a hit back to back. Egbon Patrick, if u want sense, come to nairaland & collect it grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Dasukigate by GMan650(m): 10:26pm On Jan 14, 2016
adioolayi:

Don't be lazy...check your Dico and use Google.... It's Correct!

Lazy? Really? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed This man will get the whole world confused if he gives a speech to the whole world
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Dasukigate by Juicysam(m): 10:29pm On Jan 14, 2016
I remember when I met him in person..very handsome and simple dude..I like him but his grammar though#coughs
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Dasukigate by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 14, 2016

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Dasukigate by Bobnaira: 10:32pm On Jan 14, 2016
I no see "dum vivinus" for dictionary.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Dasukigate by mbeheddy: 10:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
Saheed9:
Flagellating rigor mortis! Sure this knows a lot of terminologies in different fields. I just can't help but imagine what his immediate family must be going through.

I'm certain his immediate family members are confused set of people because his grammar might has drove them crazy
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Dasukigate by abeniagbon(m): 10:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
All I want for is for him to become an ambassador of nigeria to united kingdom.

To what he was trying to say... Meaning

It goes this that jonathan admin had cause the situation of which everyone were feed to stupor of which had cause the issue of vomiting.

So he belief that the issue of this is what everyone is passing through with his or her challenges .

And maybe he belief nigeria can't survive from the act of rigor polithief.

Lolz
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Dasukigate by RexTramadol1: 10:34pm On Jan 14, 2016
Na person wey blow grammar 4 in-law house go interprete am

Shi kena!
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Dasukigate by abeniagbon(m): 10:36pm On Jan 14, 2016
abbeyty:
Even queen speaks in plain and simple English. I don't know who is trying to impress.

Well maybe you may not have chance to visit UK where they will sell you and your ass with baddest english.

Always appreciate your brother when its comes to appreciation.

OKiedokie
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Dasukigate by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 14, 2016
Dis man jus gave me needless headache.. Now, i have to use my hard earned #20 to buy Panadol Extra..
And d man no go pay me o
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Dasukigate by mbeheddy: 10:36pm On Jan 14, 2016
Saheed9:
Flagellating rigor mortis! Sure this knows a lot of terminologies in different fields. I just can't help but imagine what his immediate family must be going through.

I'm certain his immediate family members are confused set of people because his grammar might have drove them crazy
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Dasukigate by daveyjay(m): 10:41pm On Jan 14, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
See in trousers like lalasticlala own!!!!!

Why everybody just dey tackle lalasticlala lately
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Dasukigate by mbeheddy: 10:48pm On Jan 14, 2016
zendy:
The funniest thing about this man is that everything he says is in the dictionary and correct! It's not his fault if the average Nigerian cannot understand his level of high English! Buy a dictionary and start learning English!

Guy, I shake my head for you.
An information is considered good if it serves its purpose, and the purpose of an informtaion is to pass a message that is easily comprehend/understood by those listening to it or reading it. As far as am concerned, he has succeeded in confusing people with his grammars.
But since you have a dictionary and you understand all he has said, please be brave and bold to explain in details everything he has said there.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Dasukigate by lekankolade(m): 10:50pm On Jan 14, 2016
U made a point sir...especially where u said "immolatory trajectory of dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"....it's true
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Dasukigate by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 14, 2016
JIHAD

J-JESUS

I-IS

H-HOLY

A-AND

D-DIVINE
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Dasukigate by eedrees(m): 11:02pm On Jan 14, 2016
This man na fool..
What is he saying now??
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Dasukigate by saintol(m): 11:03pm On Jan 14, 2016
Is this communication? When majority of people you are communicating to cant even comprehend. Ok oooo
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Dasukigate by ebenholer(m): 11:04pm On Jan 14, 2016
lekankolade:
U made a point sir...especially where u said "immolatory trajectory of dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"....it's true
wetin true there? that go collect arms money back from people Dasuki give as parting gift. I beg make I hear o...naso d grammar no gree make I sleep now. Why on earth must Hon Patrick make such confusing statement in such a time like dis in Nigeria...
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Dasukigate by Juliuzy(m): 11:04pm On Jan 14, 2016
as far as communication is concerned, this man hasn't said anything...

Oshi grin grin grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Dasukigate by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 14, 2016
zendy:
The funniest thing about this man is that everything he says is in the dictionary and correct! It's not his fault if the average Nigerian cannot understand his level of high English! Buy a dictionary and start learning English!

Absolutely.

I love reading his writings.

I learn completely from them.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Dasukigate by Abugab(m): 11:15pm On Jan 14, 2016
zendy:

Are you sure your consulted your dictionary on most of his words here?
If yes, which dictionary are you using?
I no see them for my own as I actually needed to confirm
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Dasukigate by seenter84: 11:26pm On Jan 14, 2016
Many many grammer, Latin sef day for there e b like Greek sef day there.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Dasukigate by wabbyland(m): 11:35pm On Jan 14, 2016
zendy:

U're correct but not all the vocabs are in the dictionary. He infuses Latin words in to his English language and thereby making it worse for people to understand except for a few. Nice one Mr Patrick O
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Dasukigate by tuna4servi(m): 11:42pm On Jan 14, 2016
Osirimononaye:
Too much dry weed
grin
Na osogbo weed him smoke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters / El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years / National Assembly Flooded As Roofs Leak (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.