Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot (69000 Views)

Michelle Dede Goes Braless In Sexy Photoshoot / Ellyman And Tboss In Sexy Photoshoot / T-Boss In Sexy Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot by Flawlessmakeup(f): 5:36pm On Jan 14, 2016
She's sexy

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot by Godmother(f): 5:36pm On Jan 14, 2016
This lady needs to be psychologically evaluated. We are all looking at her now o and nobody is doing anything, until she go enter street undecided . Getting married this year, my ars.e. If she marry this year ma turn to letter Y
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot by demo4ril97(m): 5:36pm On Jan 14, 2016
@ OP, you mean she is looking for marriage?, lwkmfaint she ain't even seducing mtcheew lemme go check my baby pics jare.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot by Adebowale89(m): 5:38pm On Jan 14, 2016
See boobs wey be like "oke molete"......Omo daadaa keep advertising your product. Aje a bu igba jeh

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot by demo4ril97(m): 5:38pm On Jan 14, 2016
Godmother:
This lady needs to be psychologically evaluated. We are all looking at her now o and nobody is doing anything, until she go enter street undecided . Getting married this year, my ars.e. If she marry this year ma turn to letter Y
@ Madawaki01 permit me to arraign a strumpet b4 u for brain test in d NDA.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot by Strawman: 5:41pm On Jan 14, 2016
Michellla:
Wonder how she manages to hide the nipples.

SHE DOESN'T HAVE TIPS! lipsrsealed
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot by Babaji111(m): 5:46pm On Jan 14, 2016
OMG! What is wrong with some women in this contemporary world. Must you expose your private parts to the world simply to gain popularity?

Anyways, for me fat booties ain't my interest. Tall slim decent girls (whether black or light skinned) are my only favourite.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot by Jacko01: 5:46pm On Jan 14, 2016
Her nipple show sha now dis is a lady dat can pose not dat aimakhu
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot by khanwale(m): 5:46pm On Jan 14, 2016
Definition of chop craze
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot by Toosure70: 5:48pm On Jan 14, 2016
I too love this girl but she may disagree to marry me.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot by yaskarahyelhope(f): 5:51pm On Jan 14, 2016
Ewwk! So disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot by sucess001(m): 5:53pm On Jan 14, 2016
what basis does the mods use to determine what makes fp?

unbelievable....!

i wonder how old the mods are
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:59pm On Jan 14, 2016
What a local prostitute I think she is!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot by keskelia: 6:00pm On Jan 14, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]im husband go use d breast do pillow husband go use d breast do pillow lolz
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot by Whylagos: 6:14pm On Jan 14, 2016
Guys stop hating, with those materials on her chest, you can never be annoyed
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot by McSquishi(f): 6:16pm On Jan 14, 2016
In her defense, she has humongous boobs. wearing anything short of a turtleneck is going to look "obscene" with that size.

Plus, it's a photo shoot, she's just posing, not fcking. It's entertainment. If you aren't entertained then click away.

4 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 14, 2016
leksy07:
Shinekeme!!!!!,, the 3rd pishor makes me remember my 1st galfrnd

Wat happened to her angry shocked
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot by oluwasegun007(m): 6:32pm On Jan 14, 2016
when she initially came online to inform us all that she would be getting married, I said the guy was unfortunate people lambasted me......now can you see that I was right.... lubbish
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot by ciwi: 6:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
See her black yash
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot by Wizkoko(m): 6:35pm On Jan 14, 2016
Michellla:

The D.O.P adjusted it. Those boobs are huge though.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot by Wizkoko(m): 6:37pm On Jan 14, 2016
LordMecuzy:
MODS I need vaseline

Hahahah, please don't do it. It's bad for your health.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot by LLKJSays(m): 6:42pm On Jan 14, 2016
I'LL DownLoad ALL Over those Over-Ripe/Exposed 'BAZooKas!' maybe...

However Definitely,NOT the 'kitty gaangan' Narr, a Player Gotta 'draw a line...'

FeeL Me!?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot by Ryda(m): 6:43pm On Jan 14, 2016
gurunlocker:
Lol.... spill out? Na Niger delta oil?

No na uniben fairly used balloon
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
as a public figure she made herself... we are bound to criticize and commend..

so in my own words..

"any hustle Na hustle. "

whatever rolls her boat.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot by olubenjazzy(m): 6:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
To me. I feel her not

Even d noise about her make no sense

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
as a public figure she made herself... we are bound to criticize and commend..

so in my own words..

"any hustle Na hustle. "

whatever sails her boat.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot by Vikky014(f): 6:47pm On Jan 14, 2016
Disgusting undecided
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot by Psyrus(m): 7:00pm On Jan 14, 2016
This olosho should be retired already. Mstcheeew
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot by lascopes(m): 7:03pm On Jan 14, 2016
Chai, see silicon oooo shocked END TIME

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot by Holuwakemmy16(f): 7:03pm On Jan 14, 2016
This na ballon not breast

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot by AyoolaIgwe(m): 7:15pm On Jan 14, 2016
Michellla:

aunty it's called, "tits"
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot by AyoolaIgwe(m): 7:16pm On Jan 14, 2016
Michellla:

Michellla:

Michellla:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adetutu Alabi Featured On BBC!! The Rihanna's Connection (video) / Davido's Face As A Lady Rocks Him On Stage (Photos) / Olamide Badoo Career As An Artiste Has Ended (SEE WHY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.