Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot (69001 Views)

Michelle Dede Goes Braless In Sexy Photoshoot / Ellyman And Tboss In Sexy Photoshoot / T-Boss In Sexy Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot by hollywater: 7:24pm On Jan 14, 2016
Mehn for the facts those boobs are natural, Cossy deserves award. Did She robt the second pic with oil?

3 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot by Duru009(m): 7:25pm On Jan 14, 2016
The man that will marry this one must be on DRUGS 24hrs.......

Everyday banggin......
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot by solidman59(m): 7:34pm On Jan 14, 2016
Ashawo ni
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot by franklingud(m): 7:36pm On Jan 14, 2016
grin grin grin
Dat bweast go dey suck her blood oo!! Na wa for this olosho.
Person wey go marry you go suffer wellaa!! sad

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot by Jaygrl(f): 7:39pm On Jan 14, 2016
serah109:

Disgrace to woman hood. I wonder wat she wil look like in her 50's
That is if she isn't in her 50's already.... Old mama feeling funky
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot by Charles4075(m): 7:45pm On Jan 14, 2016
I don't understand the media obsession with cleavage. Someone shows cleavage and it's news but when our youth show intelligence, it isn't news.

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot by porshuch: 7:49pm On Jan 14, 2016
You people will wait for her wedding tire. Her soon to be wedded will be like the story of the coming of Jesus Christ. grin

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot by raf2angel: 7:52pm On Jan 14, 2016
This man that has proposed to marry this lady seriously need counseling....
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot by otiigba1(m): 8:01pm On Jan 14, 2016
Eeeeww! Anyama! Disgusting embarassed
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot by gohzieh(m): 8:12pm On Jan 14, 2016
Michellla:
Wonder how she manages to hide the nipples.

Did you say tips? Abi nipples? Omg you don't want to change the fantacy it gives me hearing that word 'nipples'

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot by maestroz: 8:18pm On Jan 14, 2016
praise the lord. the moment I saw those gigantic boobs, I had erection.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot by fortunechy(m): 8:19pm On Jan 14, 2016
xpired body
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot by omar10mustafa(m): 8:31pm On Jan 14, 2016
I pity her husband to be+her boobs ain't sexy
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot by Michellla(f): 8:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
gohzieh:

Did you say tips? Abi nipples? Omg you don't want to change the fantacy it gives me hearing that word 'nipples'
pop some chill pills grin

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot by amtaken(f): 8:58pm On Jan 14, 2016
You call yourself a girl with those big arms?

yusaze807:
Cossy who says she's getting married this year, shared photos from a shoot at her playgirl mansion. See photos below...
Caption: Nails check.... Eyelash check... Eyebrow check.... Am good to go.... Where d dj at... Girls just wanna have fun

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAhbpm6nAKj/?taken-by=cossyojiakor

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot by flokii: 9:06pm On Jan 14, 2016
afi spill na..

can't she get a tailor to sew xtra xtra large 'komu' for her ni?
hian!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 14, 2016
Cossy they look cozy....damn, see milkers
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot by glossy6(f): 9:35pm On Jan 14, 2016
silicon filled
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot by ChocOlatepoSteR(m): 10:17pm On Jan 14, 2016
End Time Boobs
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot by nijagetloyalman: 10:41pm On Jan 14, 2016
She can never have breast cancer because,she will get sucked every now and then,so I wonder how many me on @ would have suck that hell road.....
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot by ezigr8(m): 10:46pm On Jan 14, 2016
I throway face...I no see anything
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot by horlakunle25(m): 10:48pm On Jan 14, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:

Who is she getting married to Biko?
anakinskywalker!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot by mkoabiola: 11:07pm On Jan 14, 2016
Wat is graphic abt ds over ripe paw paw

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot by chuckdee4(m): 11:54pm On Jan 14, 2016
what is wrong with this fat aunty?

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot by invincible007(m): 12:03am On Jan 15, 2016
lol...crazy, guys... endeavour to visit www.henriqueveterans..com for hidden stories in the nigerian army...some truths need to be told
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot by phintohlar(f): 12:09am On Jan 15, 2016
Dis girl sef make breast tire person i swear
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot by Nobody: 12:42am On Jan 15, 2016
Teasing Nigerian men for the last time before leaving Nigeria for the long run. Goodbye Cossy, may your oyibo treat you well.
Hmm, I wonder how many politicians, yahoo boys and randy husbands have marked register between those thighs? Even in secondary school I met a few men who had the honour.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot by naphcoco(m): 1:16am On Jan 15, 2016
Blood of Jesus! Cossy is a sex goddess. Many critics are already her prisoners; as many will look at her photos and masturbates and ejaculate. Sin of the thoughts and mind.
Only by the power in the Blood of Jesus can victory be guaranteed. The seduction power of the flesh.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot by naphcoco(m): 1:25am On Jan 15, 2016
She is a sex goddess. Many looking at her photos will get wet and get erupt. Its only by the BLOOD of JESUS can one overcome. For by strength no man shall escape the power of seduction.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot by PrinceEvolution(m): 4:28am On Jan 15, 2016
serah109:

Disgrace to woman hood. I wonder wat she wil look like in her 50's
dont worry or wonder no more those watermelons serves a purpose..lactose factory..lol
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot by ylaa(f): 8:01am On Jan 15, 2016
ask her
shizzy7:
Is it true that this girl slept with a dog?

It made headlines in my secondary school...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adetutu Alabi Featured On BBC!! The Rihanna's Connection (video) / Davido's Face As A Lady Rocks Him On Stage (Photos) / Olamide Badoo Career As An Artiste Has Ended (SEE WHY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.