Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,485 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Hon Tony Nwulu's Projects At Oshodi Isolo Federal Constituency 2 - Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon Tony Nwulu's Projects At Oshodi Isolo Federal Constituency 2 - Photos (32697 Views)

Tony Nwulu Launches Not Too Young To Run Bill Campaign At United Nation Assembly / Tony Nwulu Declares Free Akara Breakfast At His Neighbourhood (Video, Pics) / Tony Nwulu Sponsored The Age Restriction Bill {photos} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hon Tony Nwulu's Projects At Oshodi Isolo Federal Constituency 2 - Photos by AtlanticBreeze: 6:52pm On Jan 14, 2016
If Tony Nwulu as a member of HOR can perform better than Tinubu's wife in the senate, why can't Tinubu's wife be kicked out for Tony Nwulu? It must be done!

1 Like

Re: Hon Tony Nwulu's Projects At Oshodi Isolo Federal Constituency 2 - Photos by hardemmy(m): 6:52pm On Jan 14, 2016
Is he using is personal money 4 d job.

1 Like

Re: Hon Tony Nwulu's Projects At Oshodi Isolo Federal Constituency 2 - Photos by Rutheby(f): 6:52pm On Jan 14, 2016
jaybee3:
We should celebrate him for doing the Job he is paid to do?
That's Nigeria for u. They are celebrated because most of them comes in and go without a tangible work to show
Re: Hon Tony Nwulu's Projects At Oshodi Isolo Federal Constituency 2 - Photos by OgbeifunErom: 6:52pm On Jan 14, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

well Tony is ipob member in Lagos and your wailing from now till tomorrow will change nothing. Infact we are pushing him to the senate, to take over the seat of Tinubu's wife next.. keep ranting as usual. empty rants

Go and attend to IPOB issues

Shameless IPOB Youths

You are addicted to Yoruba property. I thought you said you were going to deactivate?

IPOB YOUTH

2 Likes

Re: Hon Tony Nwulu's Projects At Oshodi Isolo Federal Constituency 2 - Photos by Figs(m): 6:52pm On Jan 14, 2016
madenigga:

I hope he doesnt even get reelected, Yorubas dont need somebody like that with such seriousness to do something for his people/constituency, its his people who do.
wot ar u even sayin?did u really graduate 4rm secondary school?
Re: Hon Tony Nwulu's Projects At Oshodi Isolo Federal Constituency 2 - Photos by Keystonn: 6:53pm On Jan 14, 2016
free2blast:
Why would one travel to a place one knows he or she will definitely not be welcomed? The hate is real, even here on Nairaland, and you want me to go and experience it firsthand...mbanu grin
then hapu the man alone
Re: Hon Tony Nwulu's Projects At Oshodi Isolo Federal Constituency 2 - Photos by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 14, 2016
Weedcrusher:
Hospitable and accomodative Yoruba people. It is only in Yoruba land that you will witness a foreigner becoming a representative of the people, and people don't have problem with it.

Just to elaborate on Yoruba hospitality and generosity, the popular Oshodi family are not even Yoruba. But they have been good guests for centuries, and we have accepted them as one of our own. That same Oshodi is named after one of the most popular area in Lagos. There are thousands of family like that all over Yoruba land.

If you are a good guest, we will welcome you with open hands and make you one of us by being good host. But if you think you just want to be nuisance, we will give you equal measure of Ill-treatment.

Re: Hon Tony Nwulu's Projects At Oshodi Isolo Federal Constituency 2 - Photos by Spybradd: 6:55pm On Jan 14, 2016
jaybee3:

I don't like engaging people that deliberately refuse to engage their God given brain.
I've mentioned sustainable countless of times in our previous exchanges on this thread meaning i was expecting an innovative solution that's going to be sustainable going forward irrespective of our lackadaisical attitude to maintenance.

Fayose ain't anybody's reference point since majority of his praise worshippers are doing so to spite the centre.

Aregbeshola's gong oh attitude to development with reckless abandonment of financial astuteness should have rendered him to the chopping table but hey his people's standards are apparently low.

However, his giant drum might have been a good idea if the following were considered and subsequently factored into the project:
The drum being manufactured by local artisans

The drum was erected in and around a landmark zone which would have enabled it draw fee paying visitors from far and wide around the country

A percentage of the projected fee is channelled back to the constituency to support other noteworthy projects

you have a fixated and stoic mindset,layered by hidden but glaring ethnicism and hatred..even if that hon brings down the moon,it still not gonna change your already made cynical and demented views.

Madenigga,you are blessed,jor..ppl will appreciate gud things in ur life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hon Tony Nwulu's Projects At Oshodi Isolo Federal Constituency 2 - Photos by AtlanticBreeze: 6:55pm On Jan 14, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

Shameless IPOB Youths

You are addicted to Yoruba property. I thought you said you were going to deactivate?

IPOB YOUTH
we deactivated only for yorubas like you to start running amok here. It is our duty to stop you trolls. We must do it..

3 Likes

Re: Hon Tony Nwulu's Projects At Oshodi Isolo Federal Constituency 2 - Photos by Nextflow(m): 6:55pm On Jan 14, 2016
END TIME POLITICIANS
Re: Hon Tony Nwulu's Projects At Oshodi Isolo Federal Constituency 2 - Photos by YoruBanger: 6:56pm On Jan 14, 2016
Keystonn:

Anu
Are u from Lagos? Is Ambode from Lagos ? Is Tinubu from Lagos?
Bigot like u

Yinmu. Yes I am from Isale Eko in Lagos Yorubaland, and most importantly I am Yoruba. Whenever I die I will be buried in Lagos. Same can't be said for either you, Nwulu or any other igbo in Lagos for that matter. You all are only in Lagos to exploit her. When kasala bursts you all will go back to your real homeland -- Igboland SE. #FACT.

1 Like

Re: Hon Tony Nwulu's Projects At Oshodi Isolo Federal Constituency 2 - Photos by free2blast(m): 6:57pm On Jan 14, 2016
Keystonn:
then hapu the man alone

Im not against what he is doing...if fact if he is from my constituency I will demand more of that. I just want you to acknowledge the fact that IF the Yorubas are not accommodating he wont have attain such...gbam wink
Re: Hon Tony Nwulu's Projects At Oshodi Isolo Federal Constituency 2 - Photos by OgbeifunErom: 6:57pm On Jan 14, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

we deactivated only for yorubas like you to start running amok here. It is our duty to stop you trolls. We must do it..

U did not deactivate your Freeglobe or Atlanticbreeze handles

You are addicted to Yoruba man property

IPOB YOUTHS are shameless people

1 Like

Re: Hon Tony Nwulu's Projects At Oshodi Isolo Federal Constituency 2 - Photos by maestroferddi: 6:57pm On Jan 14, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

What seriousness? What exactly has he done? All i see is the refurbishment of sub-standard borehole facilities.

The IPOB Eediot called a press conference to celebrate such mediocrity.

Is that the type of infrastructure he should be providing for an area populated by potential IPOB terrorists?

I repeat, he is a bastard

IPOB Youth, please leave me alone

We are discussing Nigerian issues here

Go and attend to IPOB matters

Are you trying to spread infectious stupidity on this forum?

2 Likes

Re: Hon Tony Nwulu's Projects At Oshodi Isolo Federal Constituency 2 - Photos by AtlanticBreeze: 6:58pm On Jan 14, 2016
Evathyst:
He's a Biafran. cheesy

And as far as I know, Biafrans are not Nigerians. Let him go back to Alaigbo to represent his 'people'

Tufia!
you and your like should get ready. Tony Nwulu is coming for the seat of Tinubu's wife in the senate next!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hon Tony Nwulu's Projects At Oshodi Isolo Federal Constituency 2 - Photos by YoruBanger: 6:58pm On Jan 14, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

Lol. That is the typical igboman for you -- you don return to your vomit grin Upon all your mouth. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Hon Tony Nwulu's Projects At Oshodi Isolo Federal Constituency 2 - Photos by Keystonn: 6:58pm On Jan 14, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

Shameless IPOB Youths

IPOB YOUTH

Ewedu eater why not rename nairaland to yorubaland abi odualand

Shameless onye ofe

By the time we are through in Lagos no one will tell oduduwa to fly back to heaven where he was threw down from grin

3 Likes

Re: Hon Tony Nwulu's Projects At Oshodi Isolo Federal Constituency 2 - Photos by Chukazu: 6:58pm On Jan 14, 2016
Evathyst:
Tony Nwulu, if you like turn Oshodi-isolo to dubai, you're a gonner!

While you're here claiming to be working in a yoruba land, your kinsmen (IPOB, MASSOB, and the likes) are busy crying marginalisation & under-development. Shouldn't you go and develop your hometown? undecided

Onyi-ara! lipsrsealed

such hate and diatribe coming from a woman?

1 Like

Re: Hon Tony Nwulu's Projects At Oshodi Isolo Federal Constituency 2 - Photos by madenigga(m): 6:59pm On Jan 14, 2016
Spybradd:

as you say it,may it be your portion. Say amen
I agree and i say amen that let it be my portion that someone working as Tony Nwulu head my constituency,and may it be your portion that your own constituency continues to get leaders like tge previous administration before Tony Nwulu who only provided mortuary to his constituency.

1 Like

Re: Hon Tony Nwulu's Projects At Oshodi Isolo Federal Constituency 2 - Photos by Figs(m): 7:00pm On Jan 14, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

What seriousness? What exactly has he done? All i see is the refurbishment of sub-standard borehole facilities.

The IPOB Eediot called a press conference to celebrate such mediocrity.

Is that the type of infrastructure he should be providing for an area populated by potential IPOB terrorists?

I repeat, he is a bastard

IPOB Youth, please leave me alone

We are discussing Nigerian issues here

Go and attend to IPOB matters

tribalistic cow.those ur so calld Nigerian predesessors ddnt do d work o,u here dyin of hatred a man who is jst tryin to show hw to run good gov.t

1 Like

Re: Hon Tony Nwulu's Projects At Oshodi Isolo Federal Constituency 2 - Photos by Keystonn: 7:00pm On Jan 14, 2016
free2blast:
Im not against what he is doing...if fact if he is from my constituency I will demand more of that. I just want you to acknowledge the fact that IF the Yorubas are not accommodating he wont have attain such...gbam wink
when u say accommodating u mean this?

1 Like

Re: Hon Tony Nwulu's Projects At Oshodi Isolo Federal Constituency 2 - Photos by OgbeifunErom: 7:01pm On Jan 14, 2016
Keystonn:

Ewedu eater why not rename nairaland to yorubaland abi odualand

Shameless onye ofe

By the time we are through in Lagos no one will tell oduduwa to fly back to heaven where he was threw down from grin

We are talking about Nigerian matters here not IPOB related cannibalistic festival

Run along IPOB YOuth

Have you heard from Nnamumudi Kanu Lately?

1 Like

Re: Hon Tony Nwulu's Projects At Oshodi Isolo Federal Constituency 2 - Photos by Spybradd: 7:03pm On Jan 14, 2016
madenigga:

I agree and i say amen that let it be my portion that someone working as Tony Nwulu head my constituency,and may it be your portion that your own constituency continues to get leaders like tge previous administration before Tony Nwulu who only provided mortuary to his constituency.

madenigga,that post wasnt meant for u,twas a mispost..lets delete..
Re: Hon Tony Nwulu's Projects At Oshodi Isolo Federal Constituency 2 - Photos by maestroferddi: 7:04pm On Jan 14, 2016
free2blast:
Stop making noise...

There are burgeoning Yoruba communities in towns like Enugu, Aba and Onitsha.

We are asking you to encourage your people to welcome the idea of settling outside your region.

I can assure that if a Yoruba man moves to the East and makes his mark as to become a representative, no-one would begrudge/malign/side-line him.
Re: Hon Tony Nwulu's Projects At Oshodi Isolo Federal Constituency 2 - Photos by free2blast(m): 7:04pm On Jan 14, 2016
[quote author=Keystonn post=41976669][/quote] They demand you respect their Oba.....whats the big deal about that? Can same be done to your Eze over there in the East. See I dont want to sound tribal but search yourself and tell if you wont do the same or more than that.

1 Like

Re: Hon Tony Nwulu's Projects At Oshodi Isolo Federal Constituency 2 - Photos by Guyman02: 7:05pm On Jan 14, 2016
OgbeifunErom:
Another IPOB Youth

He will not be re-elected. That is for sure

I can see that old Agbaya man called Fasheun associating himself with enemies.

Bastard men

Saai! e pain am well well
Re: Hon Tony Nwulu's Projects At Oshodi Isolo Federal Constituency 2 - Photos by free2blast(m): 7:08pm On Jan 14, 2016
Re: Hon Tony Nwulu's Projects At Oshodi Isolo Federal Constituency 2 - Photos by free2blast(m): 7:08pm On Jan 14, 2016
maestroferddi:
Stop making noise...

There are burgeoning Yoruba communities in towns like Enugu, Aba and Onitsha.

We are asking you to encourage your people to welcome the idea of settling outside your region.

I can assure that if a Yoruba man moves to the East and makes his mark as to become a representative, no-one would begrudge/malign/side-line him.
That is a bloody lie, keep your lies to yourself. You think we dont know you people? Hating on all other tribe without reason because you fee you are the Israelite grin or the Messiahs of the whole black race..lol grin the victims grin

2 Likes

Re: Hon Tony Nwulu's Projects At Oshodi Isolo Federal Constituency 2 - Photos by cocu25(m): 7:09pm On Jan 14, 2016
OgbeifunErom:
Another IPOB Youth
He will not be re-elected. That is for sure
I can see that old Agbaya man called Fasheun associating himself with enemies.
Bastard men
Nawa ooo... That man did not steal your money naw!
Re: Hon Tony Nwulu's Projects At Oshodi Isolo Federal Constituency 2 - Photos by OgbeifunErom: 7:09pm On Jan 14, 2016
Guyman02:

Saai! e pain am well well

IPOB YOUTH

Have you seen Nnamumudi Okwukanu lately?

1 Like

Re: Hon Tony Nwulu's Projects At Oshodi Isolo Federal Constituency 2 - Photos by Guyman02: 7:11pm On Jan 14, 2016
The people who voted for him against Tinubus candidate had their shops demolished in Oshodi since Agbaje who would have protected them lost the Governorship position.
Re: Hon Tony Nwulu's Projects At Oshodi Isolo Federal Constituency 2 - Photos by Keystonn: 7:13pm On Jan 14, 2016
free2blast:
They demand you respect their Oba.....whats the big deal about that? Can same be done to your Eze over there in the East. See I dont want to sound tribal but search yourself and tell if you wont do the same or more than that.
what did ur Oba say?

Or did igbos woke up one morning nd start tackling ur Oba lil Wayne?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Threat To Life: Mr Macaroni Says Sahara Reporters Wrongly Accused Peter Obi / PIC Of The Day: Fuel Scarcity And Easter (jesus Resurrection) / Femi Gbajabiamila Is Now The New Speaker Of The 9th Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.