Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,156 members, 7,811,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

What Love Means To Nigerian Celebrities (must-read) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Love Means To Nigerian Celebrities (must-read) (23028 Views)

Celebrities React To Nigerian Vs Croatia Match (Screenshots) / “True Love Means You”-mercy Johnson Writes Emotional Birthday Message To Husband / Old And Single Nigerian Celebrities, Despite Menopause Calling (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Love Means To Nigerian Celebrities (must-read) by Towncrier247: 5:09pm On Jan 14, 2016
Love means different things to different people.
Here is what love means to some celebrities.

GENEVIEV­E NNAJI

In one of her earliest interviews, the screen goddess gave her own definition of love.
When asked the question – 'do you believe in love at first sight?
She responded: "I believe in infatuation at first sight. Love is a very strong feeling. It does not just come. People think infatuation is being in love. They are two different things.You don't know anything yet until you get to meet the person and you begin to fall in love. Not just physically, but externally with the person". On the question: "what is your definition of love", she said;
"Love, to me is being with somebody for 24 hours without being bored. Love is catching your breath every time you see whoever you are in love with. Love is friendship, love is understanding and love is trust".

HALIMAH ABUBAKAR

What is your definition of love? Even love can't define itself. Halimah told Yes International

BENITA NZERIBE

Talking about love, do you believe in it? Yes I do, I really do believe in love but I don't like talking about love because it is a foul cry in this area. Love is something you can't even control, it's something beyond definition. It's something that accepts you the way you are – both your good and bad aspects. Benita told entertainment express.

NSE IKPE ETIM

When The Sun asked what's the definition of true love, Nse gushed "It's my husband." She later said "Being able to be yourself when you're with someone, without the fear of judgment. It is the comfort that comes from knowing that someone out there is thinking of you and cares deeply for you."

YVONNE JEGEDE

What does love mean to you?
I am a lover of love. I love to love. I love to be emotional. Love is something that I appreciate a lot. Trust me, I am a good lover. I love my fans, my folks, I love the people that matters to me. I love to have people around me.

YVONNE NELSON

In a twitter interview, Yvonne Nelson stated what love means to her.
Y! Online @YNaija @yvonnenelsongh We hear you'rea "lovey dovey" person, what does love mean to you?
@yvonnenelsongh @YNaija love has such a broad definition. A deep feeling you can't explain.only those who experience it know.#YNaijaSMWInter­­view

RITA DOMINIC

"Love is a very strong word. I've fallen in love twice. Everybody says I love you, for me, to use the word love; I have to be really sure that I love the person. For me, I don't believe in love at first sight because what you're loving is what you have come to know. So if you're loving at first sight, what do you know that you're loving. You're loving the physical attraction that you see. And that's not love as far as I'm concerned because when you love, you love everything about the person."
Delectable actress, Rita Dominic defined love on Twitter saying "Love is jumping around when your boo's football team wins even though you don't understand the game"

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/01/what-love-means-to-nigerian-celebrities.html

1 Share

Re: What Love Means To Nigerian Celebrities (must-read) by Towncrier247: 5:09pm On Jan 14, 2016
Re: What Love Means To Nigerian Celebrities (must-read) by Young03(m): 5:13pm On Jan 14, 2016
they are not serious

1 Like

Re: What Love Means To Nigerian Celebrities (must-read) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 14, 2016
just take a look at the cloth they are wearing. if a guy sees them on the street, won't he say he fell in love with a lady today? lol

13 Likes

Re: What Love Means To Nigerian Celebrities (must-read) by Addicted2Women: 5:38pm On Jan 14, 2016
There is nothing like love.

Couples who claimed they love themselves, will later divorce.

5 Likes

Re: What Love Means To Nigerian Celebrities (must-read) by Deivid10(m): 5:38pm On Jan 14, 2016
Rita Got me with her definition of love..

5 Likes

Re: What Love Means To Nigerian Celebrities (must-read) by ShakurM(m): 5:39pm On Jan 14, 2016
Just to add this..

I was chatting with a crush of mine during days of Ebuddy connect with Facebook, she was the hottest thing in school after Sun back then, we were vibing I dey feel am, she dey feel me (... so I thought) . Along the line I dey drop my lines, she kon dey laugh, kon type 'lol' and beforehand I knew the definition of 'lol' to be lots of love. Na so I jump up dey shout up and down dey beat my chest say I go show my friends. I later calm down dey follow am ask questions say who she like in school among the seniors cos she's a class below me, she no even mention S talkless of Shakur, I bone that side say e no mean, I drop line again, she kon type 'lollll'. I pause, dey feel myself, I ask am say, what's the meaning of lollll o,i put blushing smiley beside the question , na so she type laughing out loud, my eyes blink 4x in 1sec, I kon ask say what of the lol you have been typing since morning, she maintain say na laugh out loud....Long story short, I no too cry that night sha, I just deleted the Ebuddy account dey face my studies jejely.

13 Likes

Re: What Love Means To Nigerian Celebrities (must-read) by Kingtim(m): 5:40pm On Jan 14, 2016
Seun and lalasticlala after smoking oshogbo weed..

seun: when i was a kid, i fell from a building.
lalasticlala wow bro. Did you survived?
seun i don't know mehn, i was very young...

Pls move my thread to front page.... Asap.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Love Means To Nigerian Celebrities (must-read) by seangy4konji: 5:40pm On Jan 14, 2016
You dont mean it...

Are you for real??

Tell me its not real...

Even your booo get a booo...

Mummys girl Oja wo mooo

Ashawos ti take over...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Love Means To Nigerian Celebrities (must-read) by Do2dtun(m): 5:40pm On Jan 14, 2016
Just pasing by
Re: What Love Means To Nigerian Celebrities (must-read) by Flashh: 5:40pm On Jan 14, 2016
Anybody with iPhone 6s charger please?

6 Likes

Re: What Love Means To Nigerian Celebrities (must-read) by demo4ril97(m): 5:40pm On Jan 14, 2016
Well i couldn't see anything until now.
Re: What Love Means To Nigerian Celebrities (must-read) by free2ryhme: 5:42pm On Jan 14, 2016
only prostitutes
Re: What Love Means To Nigerian Celebrities (must-read) by kennyman2000(m): 5:43pm On Jan 14, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: What Love Means To Nigerian Celebrities (must-read) by free2ryhme: 5:43pm On Jan 14, 2016
grin

and they have remain single and had failed relationships

How come the woman selling tomatoes and bread can find true love and happily married for many years

one word define love for these women: wealth

2 Likes

Re: What Love Means To Nigerian Celebrities (must-read) by Richy4(m): 5:43pm On Jan 14, 2016
so they don't ask male actors about love when interviewing them .....or is it that they are not allowed t weigh in on love matters

Do they just asked them Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool which is better......

1 Like

Re: What Love Means To Nigerian Celebrities (must-read) by Michellla(f): 5:43pm On Jan 14, 2016
i love genevieve's definition.

1 Like

Re: What Love Means To Nigerian Celebrities (must-read) by xavier0327(f): 5:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
Genevieve defined it better!!!
Re: What Love Means To Nigerian Celebrities (must-read) by Roks(m): 5:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
Their life their believe but for me "love is love" that is anything that can bring out your true self and be happy with yourself not causing pain or regret to someone else or something else
Re: What Love Means To Nigerian Celebrities (must-read) by fearnoman(m): 5:45pm On Jan 14, 2016
[quote author=Addicted2Women post=41974075]There is nothing like love.

Couples who claimed they love themselves, will later divorce.

[/quote

if only is not the will of God
Re: What Love Means To Nigerian Celebrities (must-read) by mrlaw93(m): 5:48pm On Jan 14, 2016
Love is sex..simple
Re: What Love Means To Nigerian Celebrities (must-read) by gmailmoi: 5:49pm On Jan 14, 2016
1 Corinthians 13:4-7New International Version (NIV)

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

#nowthatslove!

6 Likes

Re: What Love Means To Nigerian Celebrities (must-read) by cosmic22(m): 5:50pm On Jan 14, 2016
agape love

or romance.............

just because you haven't experienced real love doesn't mean it exist not

you don't need to believe in love or know how it works trust me when it will surface in time...........

everyone has a feeling no1 is a robot...alot of people have experienced good sensational some are still on the experience

2 Likes

Re: What Love Means To Nigerian Celebrities (must-read) by RexTramadol1: 5:55pm On Jan 14, 2016
Love is a slow poison meant to kill you gradually

Either by draining your account balance or other stuffs

Love is heartbreak!
Re: What Love Means To Nigerian Celebrities (must-read) by RexTramadol1: 5:55pm On Jan 14, 2016
Love is a slow poison meant to kill you gradually

Either by draining your account balance or other stuffs

Love is heartbreak!
Re: What Love Means To Nigerian Celebrities (must-read) by Sitex(m): 5:59pm On Jan 14, 2016
Genevieve is just a hardliner and staunch sceptic in the idea of love.
she might never get married
Re: What Love Means To Nigerian Celebrities (must-read) by helphelp: 6:03pm On Jan 14, 2016
Make dem first go ask mufutau the agbero for oshodi
Re: What Love Means To Nigerian Celebrities (must-read) by donsteady(m): 6:09pm On Jan 14, 2016
Love is like a ghost, every body know about love but very few people experienced it. If you find love, keep it. You are lucky and fortunate.

2 Likes

Re: What Love Means To Nigerian Celebrities (must-read) by afroditte(f): 6:18pm On Jan 14, 2016
So... Why are their bo'obs hanging out in the pics.

Op, is that what you love about them?

2 Likes

Re: What Love Means To Nigerian Celebrities (must-read) by bennynaza(m): 6:51pm On Jan 14, 2016
Different
Re: What Love Means To Nigerian Celebrities (must-read) by cruzita(f): 6:54pm On Jan 14, 2016
different strokes for different folks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Ini Edo Stuns In New Photos / Nigerian Celebrities And Their Kids In Matching Outfits / Falz The Bahd Guy Covers Guardian Life Magazine's Latest Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.