Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Pictures Of First Aba Urban Renewal Summit And Demolishion Of Shanties - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of First Aba Urban Renewal Summit And Demolishion Of Shanties (24435 Views)

Lagos Government Demolishes Shanties In Obalende (Photos) / Ongoing Protest Along Lekki-Epe Expressway Over Destruction Of Shanties (Pics) / "Operation No Shanties In Lagos" Kicks Off In Ikeja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of First Aba Urban Renewal Summit And Demolishion Of Shanties by paramakina202: 1:42am On Jan 15, 2016
NaijainTexas:

Sir, where you live I don't care; not interested, didn't inquire or assert where you lived. I mentioned about MY place of residence to explain my sentiments are because I will not be affected negatively from what will be certain failure for Abia if Otti is placed as Governor. Yes, I said 'placed' because he did NOT win the election, little do you know of real facts. You just think you do--you think he has a 'stolen mandate' because you dislike TAO so much, so you lump them together. You don't have any proof but your emotions to say Ikpeazu lost. You just like hearing yourself say so.

Look, at this point, I couldn't care less what you believe because you've already made up your mind. For some reason you keep thinking I'm saying that Ikpeazu should be allowed to govern under your alleged 'stolen mandate' idea because he's doing well for the State, but you fail to really understand anything I've written. He actually won the most votes, that is a fact. Even alex knows; the two men believe it or not are friends.

I could post some photos on this NL that will shock most of you people to your core. I will not out myself.

My main contention here is that so many people are blindly claiming 'stolen mandate', "Otti we know" etc without any real facts. What I'm sharing here, is just a tidbit of information I know from my connections and access because of who my father is.

I'll say this one last time. You know nothing.

This is a case of blind following the blind and you sir, are on Stevie Wonder status.
I don't want to know who you are and who your father is either and you knows next to nothing.
As far as I am concerned,you are just a nobody.so just quit bragging in a faceless forum..

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of First Aba Urban Renewal Summit And Demolishion Of Shanties by Turbocharged: 2:16am On Jan 15, 2016
NaijainTexas:

My dear, 'truth'? You know the 'truth' huh? The only truth that hurt me to admit is my initial post sad

You would be very surprised if you actually knew who I am. Understand I speak on facts and first hand.

Be reminded that I won't be the one affected negatively by happenings in Abia. Enyi'm, I have a well paying career, living comfortably (both here and in Naija), I never have to deal with backlogged salaries or ragged and flooded streets, crime-ravaged elections etc. so please stop thinking I stand to benefit from Ikpeazu's victory. I have what is called a conscience because I have knowledge. I'm also not of Ngwa clan.

You wished I was wrong so you could feel better about your incorrect longstanding mindset, but I know deep in your heart, you know I am telling the truth. TA felt the heat of his wrongs and wanted to stop (because he was afraid of being caught) and therefore withdrew support, but Alex did not. Alex won't tell you the real reason for their falling out because it will implicate him as well. Understand that their falling out led to some Abia funds being held hostage in Diamond Bank coffers as retaliation by Alex, causing the backlog of salary payment.

You ever wonder why these two were so close? What they were doing? Well I know. sad

[img]http://4.bp..com/-dX5Mzqf1s1c/VaTBIeYK2_I/AAAAAAAAIUw/Kbce0_9t-YI/s1600/Alex%2Bvs%2BT.a.jpg[/img]

Ikpeazu is Abia's only hope from these two men. Some of you all don't know what you're asking for in supporting Alex.

But I'll be just another face on NL, that's okay with me.
If Ikpeazu happens to be the messiah you are potraying to be, why is he and his foot-soldiers asking for #5million from landlords around Okeiyi, Appollos and Ngozi Avenue or risk demolition of their houses.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of First Aba Urban Renewal Summit And Demolishion Of Shanties by Mekyno(m): 4:08am On Jan 15, 2016
NaijainTexas:

Sir, where you live I don't care; not interested, didn't inquire or assert where you lived. I mentioned about MY place of residence to explain my sentiments are because I will not be affected negatively from what will be certain failure for Abia if Otti is placed as Governor. Yes, I said 'placed' because he did NOT win the election, little do you know of real facts. You just think you do--you think he has a 'stolen mandate' because you dislike TAO so much, so you lump them together. You don't have any proof but your emotions to say Ikpeazu lost. You just like hearing yourself say so.

Look, at this point, I couldn't care less what you believe because you've already made up your mind. For some reason you keep thinking I'm saying that Ikpeazu should be allowed to govern under your alleged 'stolen mandate' idea because he's doing well for the State, but you fail to really understand anything I've written. He actually won the most votes, that is a fact. Even alex knows; the two men believe it or not are friends.

I could post some photos on this NL that will shock most of you people to your core. I will not out myself.

My main contention here is that so many people are blindly claiming 'stolen mandate', "Otti we know" etc without any real facts. What I'm sharing here, is just a tidbit of information I know from my connections and access because of who my father is.

I'll say this one last time. You know nothing.

This is a case of blind following the blind and you sir, are on Stevie Wonder status.
hi, u may be right in all u are saying abt ikpeazu being a nice man bt u should see it frm d angle d poor masses dat are nt privy to d info u (claim to) have see it.
They see any tin frm TA orji and PDP (which hv bn a mess in d last yrs) as evil (even if it is an angel) and u can't blame dem, do u?
I know otti would/might hv bn picked instead of ikpeazu as PDP candidate during primaries, and d same fate/hatred would hv befell him frm d poor masses.
Dey jst hate any tin frm PDP or/and TA orji and dey want to prove it/ mess dem up while believing Otti in APGA will be beta or will be guided by APGA structure to make dem hapi.
On the election, i know dis, the poor masses vented thier anger against TA orji, any tin frm TA orji and PDP and voted Massively for APGA.
I believe, if d election can be allowed to be free and fair and PDP is given 100,000 votes ahead/free, APGA will still win.
Remember, most people jst angrily voted against TA orji n his Party, nt necessarily against ikpeazu, who maybe a good man.
May GOD place/allow any good hearted man dat will develop abia state (aba) lyk godswill akpabio did to akwa-ibom state.
Am nt frm abia state, bt my personal choice is Uche Ogar, Oga master energy. Do u hv any hidden/background info to tell me abt him? Hv a nice tym.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of First Aba Urban Renewal Summit And Demolishion Of Shanties by NaijainTexas: 4:27am On Jan 15, 2016
paramakina202:

I don't want to know who you are and who your father is either and you knows next to nothing.
As far as I am concerned,you are just a nobody.so just quit bragging in a faceless forum..

Young man, carry on. No one is bragging here; plus I do not care what you think, you're a nobody to me as well.

I've already realized you are clueless, more so than you'll ever know. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of First Aba Urban Renewal Summit And Demolishion Of Shanties by NaijainTexas: 4:42am On Jan 15, 2016
Turbocharged:

If Ikpeazu happens to be the messiah you are potraying to be, why is he and his foot-soldiers asking for #5million from landlords around Okeiyi, Appollos and Ngozi Avenue or risk demolition of their houses.

I never claimed that he was a Messiah, please try not to put words in my mouth. Exaggerating what people say/do is what has gotten us Nigerians so angry as a people in the first place.

What I heard was joking around and insults that Ikpeazu wanted to use resources to improve Abia. He was laughed at and accused of thinking he was better by his opponents. Then there was "joking" that Abians don't know how to take care of their land anyway, "why waste resources on them anyway". Money will be diverted to Lagos and Abuja on projects and businesses to make certain people richer under the guise of " diversified development .

Now clearly Ikpeazu is not the one asking landlords for bribe, come on. You know good and well people lie under the name of someone else for profit . I can put the word out to people to inform him though. He is trying to clear out that area, to rebuild it. Soften your heart and open your eyes and stop being so full of distrust.

This man is honestly not out to hurt Abia whatsoever. I was one of the people who thought one way.... Until I found out the truth about everything going on in Umuahia. Matter of fact, not just our State, lots of states. Do you know how hard it was for me to accept a lot of things? Things even about people close to me...

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of First Aba Urban Renewal Summit And Demolishion Of Shanties by nwadiuko1(m): 7:05am On Jan 15, 2016
paramakina202:

See them!hatred for ngwa clan indeed.so for you supporting Ikpe'Azu means you hate Aro people?
Ikpe'Azu's lost at the appeal court has made some of you maaad.
you can rant all you like but the truth can never be covered..........the supreme Court will decide and it will be difficult for your god to bribe them this time

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of First Aba Urban Renewal Summit And Demolishion Of Shanties by nwadiuko1(m): 7:13am On Jan 15, 2016
Turbocharged:

if there is any evidence of that....bring it to the public domain......and I promise one way or the other the governor will get to hear about it........because it's not unusual for people to take advantage of a popular guy to hoodwink people..........but if it's as real as your imaginary "stolen mandate'"...... shove it down your ass

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of First Aba Urban Renewal Summit And Demolishion Of Shanties by inlandtaipan: 7:22am On Jan 15, 2016
The only thing that will make me support ikpeazu is when he probes TA orji, build flyovers and start using renowned construction companies, he's still towing the path of his master TA orji for now.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of First Aba Urban Renewal Summit And Demolishion Of Shanties by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 15, 2016
Ponponkon:
All shanties and illegal structures on the bank of the Aba River (waterside) along Umuoba-New-Umuahia-Ururuka Road are giving way for dredging and sand-filling of the River to achieve a beach line...Governor Okezie

He should first of all construct durable roads

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of First Aba Urban Renewal Summit And Demolishion Of Shanties by Nosyke(m): 7:29am On Jan 15, 2016
Ponponkon:
Governor Ikpeazu together with the former rector Prof Uche Ikonne who is now the new VC of Absu laid the foundation for Abia poly's new site at Osisioma Aba. That was 4 months ago and work is ongoing there at the moment

Wow, good news. It seems Governor Ikpeazu is doing much more than people who aren't privy to such info or resident in Abia know. Information dissemination should also be focused on

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of First Aba Urban Renewal Summit And Demolishion Of Shanties by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 15, 2016
Ponponkon:
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun seun obinoscope I hope you guys are seeing what real governance is all about?

You mean constructing roads with company's without names,rented rusty caterpillars,wasting more than six months in constructing drainÀge @ aba owerri road.Is abia state allergic to blue caterpillars(julius berger) or at least the yellow ones(arab) until those guys are on ground I will not take him serious.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of First Aba Urban Renewal Summit And Demolishion Of Shanties by nwadiuko1(m): 7:54am On Jan 15, 2016
kevinscore:

You mean constructing roads with company's without names,rented rusty caterpillars,wasting more than six months in constructing drainÀge @ aba owerri road.Is abia state allergic to blue caterpillars(julius berger) or at least the yellow ones(arab) until those guys are on ground I will not take him serious.
how much do you contribute to Abia state IGR? in form of taxes and levies? how much does Abia receive from Fg? how big is our work force? how much goes to recurrent expenditures like salaries etc and how much is left for capital expenditures like the road construction etc......juxtapose with the work on ground.....compare with past administrations..... if you have a grain of common sense,these are what you should be asking.......not the nonsense you wrote up there

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of First Aba Urban Renewal Summit And Demolishion Of Shanties by asha80(m): 8:01am On Jan 15, 2016
abacrested:
We never cared to listen to this man owing to the Ochendo factor but sincerely speaking Aba has never had it this good,he seems to understand what the city needs but unfortunately he's a goner.
funny you are now writing this after all you opened a thread last month castigating ikpeazu

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of First Aba Urban Renewal Summit And Demolishion Of Shanties by LydayBobo(m): 8:29am On Jan 15, 2016
No comment until after four years then I will review and give verdict. Do you remember Aba Direct
Re: Pictures Of First Aba Urban Renewal Summit And Demolishion Of Shanties by paramakina202: 8:43am On Jan 15, 2016
nwadiuko1:
you can rant all you like but the truth can never be covered..........the supreme Court will decide and it will be difficult for your god to bribe them this time
You are not making sense....Ndi otu okezie ndi ohi vote . You guys should let the supreme court do their job than whining and opening useless thread every day to gain sympathy.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of First Aba Urban Renewal Summit And Demolishion Of Shanties by paramakina202: 8:55am On Jan 15, 2016
NaijainTexas:

Young man, carry on. No one is bragging here; plus I do not care what you think, you're a nobody to me as well.

I've already realized you are clueless, more so than you'll ever know. Good luck.
Taaa...look at this one.only a nonentity like you will come to a faceless forum to Bragg,that you live in Texas and your father is this and that,who ask you?its obvious you are as fake as they come.
Re: Pictures Of First Aba Urban Renewal Summit And Demolishion Of Shanties by kechywillz(m): 9:32am On Jan 15, 2016
Am confused here,i dont know who to support here. Alex Otti or Okezie Ikpeazu
Re: Pictures Of First Aba Urban Renewal Summit And Demolishion Of Shanties by nwadiuko1(m): 10:29am On Jan 15, 2016
paramakina202:

You are not making sense....Ndi otu okezie ndi ohi vote . You guys should let the supreme court do their job than whining and opening useless thread every day to gain sympathy.
OK keep making sense, we l see at the Supreme Court
Re: Pictures Of First Aba Urban Renewal Summit And Demolishion Of Shanties by Biafrarep(m): 10:31am On Jan 15, 2016
Ponponkon:
Recall that Governor Ikpeazu gave the traders and meat sellers 6 months notice to vacate the place. He went there himself to remind them of the notice 3 months ago
Great! Though I must add that I campaigned against him & traveled from my base to mobile & vote for Alex Otti, now I think Okezie Ikpeazu really has the panacea to rijig Aba & return it to its past glory. The best thing he can do for Ogbor-hill is to relocate the ahia udele, turn the place into a park, complete & privatize the Enyimba hotel, I have always cried at the stupidity of allowing such a magnificient high-rise building to rot & also build a flyover bridge that will connect river layout. Finally I am indifferent on the outcome of the supreme court judgement, whoever emerges will have my support. Even if Ikpeazu looses, then he shouldnt worry because he has a date with history. I am not from Abia State but I have an emotional attachment with Aba.
Re: Pictures Of First Aba Urban Renewal Summit And Demolishion Of Shanties by paramakina202: 10:34am On Jan 15, 2016
nwadiuko1:
OK keep making sense, we l see at the Supreme Court
Deal!
Re: Pictures Of First Aba Urban Renewal Summit And Demolishion Of Shanties by DaniDani(m): 11:18am On Jan 15, 2016
Very good my governor, those ranting stolen mandate are the lost tribe in Southwest who have not visited abia more than 3yrs let alone voting in the state.We who resides in abia saw the vision of Ipkeazu and gave him our support

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of First Aba Urban Renewal Summit And Demolishion Of Shanties by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 15, 2016
nwadiuko1:
how much do you contribute to Abia state IGR? in form of taxes and levies? how much does Abia receive from Fg? how big is our work force? how much goes to recurrent expenditures like salaries etc and how much is left for capital expenditures like the road construction etc......juxtapose with the work on ground.....compare with past administrations..... if you have a grain of common sense,these are what you should be asking.......not the nonsense you wrote up there

If u have brains at all u will know that in terms of FG allocation,IGR,taxes,levies and workforce that abia state is far much favoured than states like enugu but go there and see what is going on.stupid and hopeless people like u are lie peddlers that are waiting for peanuts from the CTC govt.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of First Aba Urban Renewal Summit And Demolishion Of Shanties by nwadiuko1(m): 11:51am On Jan 15, 2016
kevinscore:

If u have brains at all u will know that in terms of FG allocation,IGR,taxes,levies and workforce that abia state is far much favoured than states like enugu but go there and see what is going on.stupid and hopeless people like u are lie peddlers that are waiting for peanuts from the CTC govt.
if you want to discuss like an intellectual answer those questions then we l talk.......i don't do touts
Re: Pictures Of First Aba Urban Renewal Summit And Demolishion Of Shanties by Iceathome(m): 12:06pm On Jan 15, 2016
Ponponkon, The elections results you posted above is wrong and that was the rigging results....and those results are the reason the appeal court sack your brother Ikpeazu and PDP Abia State.

Read the following summary of the judgement below:-

SUMMARY OF THE JUDGEMENT ON 31ST DEC. 2015- ABIA STATE GOVERNORSHIP ELECTION- OTTI VS IKPEAZU

1ST Appellant 164,332 votes and 1st Respondent 114,444.

The election, return and declaration of the 1st Respondent, Okezie Victor Ikpeazu, as the governor of Abia State are hereby nullified and set aside.

The 1st Appellant, Alex Otti having scored the majority of lawful/valid votes cast at the governorship elections/supplementary elections of 11th and 25th April, 2015 , respectively and having satisfied the constitutional requirement of one quarter of the votes in at least two-thirds of the 17LGAs of Abia state is hereby RETURNED as the duly elected governor.

It is hereby ordered that the certificate of Return already issued to the 1st Respondent- Okezie Victor Ikpeazu by the 3rd Respondent-INEC is hereby set aside.

It is further ordered that the 3rd Respondent-INEC shall forthwith issue the certificate of Return to the 1st Appellant, Dr. Alex Otti, as the governor/winner of the Abia State governorship elections conducted on the 11th and 25th April, 2015.

It is hereby ordered that the parties shall bear the cost expended by them in the prosecution and defence of the appeal respectively.
The panel discovered that the earlier results uploaded to INEC headquarter, Abuja correspond with the correct valid registered voters in the said 3 LGAs contesting by APGA governorship candidate- Dr. Alex Otti, while that awarded to the Respondent – Okezie Ikpeazu (PDP) shows over voting and therefore null and void.

The panel also said the cancellatiuon of the elections of the 3 LGAs in contest by the returning officer- Prof. Ozurumba after the results were uploaded to INEC database was wrong.

In the Electoral Act, the returning officer has the right to only declare results of elections and not to cancel elections.

So, with my above findings, the Supreme court have no other verdict than to uphold the Appeal court Judgement and went ahead to sworn in Dr. Alex Otti as lawful and duly winner. I rest my case.

Cheer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Pictures Of First Aba Urban Renewal Summit And Demolishion Of Shanties by peleson: 2:03pm On Jan 15, 2016
Ponponkon:
The government of Abia State, under the administration of Gov. Okezie Victor Ikpeazu, has made the goal of making Aba a more developed and functional city a top priority of it's administration and a catalyst for economic development across the state. - THE FIRST OF ITS KIND...
ABA ADIWALA NMA!!!
@Ponponkon! Now this is what I'm talking about! Check my post.this is what I want to see. So people knw what to expect n where n how to constructively criticise and ask questions. Good development.
Re: Pictures Of First Aba Urban Renewal Summit And Demolishion Of Shanties by peleson: 2:10pm On Jan 15, 2016
Ponponkon:
All shanties and illegal structures on the bank of the Aba River (waterside) along Umuoba-New-Umuahia-Ururuka Road are giving way for dredging and sand-filling of the River to achieve a beach line...Governor Okezie
At ponpnkon! Tell ur governor that he can achieve this! I see nothing stopping it if he wills.

Re: Pictures Of First Aba Urban Renewal Summit And Demolishion Of Shanties by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 15, 2016
nwadiuko1:
if you want to discuss like an intellectual answer those questions then we l talk.......i don't do touts

U have no reasonable and verifiable information and as such iam not gonna join issues with you here.Be reasonable and stop peddling lies and unconfirm facts.iam from abia and iam conversant with whatever that is going on in the state.so don't just come here and sell rubbish to the public because u are expecting some peanuts.Be wise abeg!!!
Re: Pictures Of First Aba Urban Renewal Summit And Demolishion Of Shanties by NaijainTexas: 3:08pm On Jan 15, 2016
paramakina202:

Taaa...look at this one.only a nonentity like you will come to a faceless forum to Bragg,that you live in Texas and your father is this and that,who ask you?its obvious you are as fake as they come.

Lol, ok. Afterall, who are you for me to care to prove anything? You think way more of yourself than I do...
Re: Pictures Of First Aba Urban Renewal Summit And Demolishion Of Shanties by paramakina202: 3:17pm On Jan 15, 2016
NaijainTexas:

Lol, ok. Afterall, who are you for me to care to prove anything? You think way more of yourself than I do...
Next time make your points and move on like others without bothering us with tales of who you are cos nobody really cares.
Re: Pictures Of First Aba Urban Renewal Summit And Demolishion Of Shanties by NaijainTexas: 4:03pm On Jan 15, 2016
paramakina202:

Next time make your points and move on like others without bothering us with tales of who you are cos nobody really cares.

Didn't I ask you to move along? You can save your 'tips'. If you read carefully to my earlier posts, not only were all my points clear (perhaps not to you because your comprehension skills are lacking), you'd see where I stated I didn't care about what YOU specifically think. Your angry, immature rants are derailing this thread because you are uneducated and clearly just regurgitating misinformation you read on the internet. Keyboard warrior.

I have NOT a thing to fabricate and that's the honest truth. You are pretending to not care who I am and what I know, but deep down you REALLY are intrigued, it's so obvious and oozing from your posts.

Now swerve, hun.
Re: Pictures Of First Aba Urban Renewal Summit And Demolishion Of Shanties by Scholes007(m): 5:27pm On Jan 15, 2016
Ponponkon:
I don't defend the indefensible. If Dr Ikpeazu starts messing things up which I'm very sure he won't dare do,I will be the first to call him out. I don't condone evil that's me
word of encouragement. Thanks & thumb up
Re: Pictures Of First Aba Urban Renewal Summit And Demolishion Of Shanties by paramakina202: 6:02pm On Jan 15, 2016
NaijainTexas:

Didn't I ask you to move along? You can save your 'tips'. If you read carefully to my earlier posts, not only were all my points clear (perhaps not to you because your comprehension skills are lacking), you'd see where I stated I didn't care about what YOU specifically think. Your angry, immature rants are derailing this thread because you are uneducated and clearly just regurgitating misinformation you read on the internet. Keyboard warrior.

I have NOT a thing to fabricate and that's the honest truth. You are pretending to not care who I am and what I know, but deep down you REALLY are intrigued, it's so obvious and oozing from your posts.

Now swerve, hun.

You can say what you like and claim what you are not.You still remain a faceless nonentıty.Adding Texas to your handle says alot about you.
I don't have time with a pained loser and impostor like you.So far as I am concerned you do not exist.Everything about you is fake including your claim of being a woman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EndSARS: Is It Right For Protesters To Block The Roads? / 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina / Dino Melaye Petitions OC MOPOL Kogi State Over Recall Saga (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.