Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,951 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Top 10 Usher's Better Songs That Never Made Big Hits. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Top 10 Usher's Better Songs That Never Made Big Hits. (2021 Views)

List 5 Songs That Are Always On Your Replay List / 5 Nigerian Songs That Shouldn't Have Been On The Spotlight / 10 Songs That Are Overplayed In A Typical Nigerian Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Usher's Better Songs That Never Made Big Hits. by Mustiboy(m): 5:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
Being a fan of usher, i've listened to every single song released by the best r&b artist, including leaked songs. At least, i've got a total of 168 songs of his on my phone.
So, back 2 the topic, there's no doubt many of us love songs like, burn, nice and slow, o my gosh, climax, love in this club, confessions n so many other songs that made big hits, but what about the underestimated songs from him that many of us have not listened 2, I can definitely tell you these set of songs are better n more appealing 2 d ears than d ones that made the big or bigger hits.
Now, i'll highlight 10 of his great songs that were worth making big hits but never did.

1. Milk carton. Mehn! This song'll always be the no. 1, my close pals are so much in love with this song so that they couldn't help but beg me to send it to their phones. The instrumental n the lyrics ar so on point. I just can't help but keep on loving the song 'milk carton' i've got a house but i want a home, i've got a heart but is full of stone, what's missing is you babe.

2. Seduction. This song is so sexy. trust me, you don't wanna listen to it alone, get your girl beside you coz it's gonna be sweet love making.

3. Lingerie
4. Clueless
5. That girl right dere ft. Luda chris.
6. Do it to me.
7. What happened to you.
8. I'll make it right
9. Think of you
10. Before i met you

if there are other songs of usher you think were underestimated or underrated, kindly list them here and let's share our opinions on them.
Re: Top 10 Usher's Better Songs That Never Made Big Hits. by vinelli(m): 4:13am On Jan 15, 2016
His Mistakes
Re: Top 10 Usher's Better Songs That Never Made Big Hits. by Mustiboy(m): 7:30am On Jan 15, 2016
vinelli:
His Mistakes
his mistakes is quiet similar to burn, it's a great song though n was also underestimated, he shoulda made it the lead single of the album 'here i stand'
Re: Top 10 Usher's Better Songs That Never Made Big Hits. by Mustiboy(m): 7:45am On Jan 15, 2016
These are the list of albums released by usher n let's highlighi our favourite of em.
1. {Usher} fv. One day you'll b mine.
2. {My way}fv. you make me wanna
3. {8701}fv. you remind me
4. {Confessions}fv. caught up
5. {Here i stand}fv. Moving mountains
6. {Raymod v. Raymond}fv. Lil freak
7. {Looking 4 myself} fv. scream
Re: Top 10 Usher's Better Songs That Never Made Big Hits. by woodboi(m): 11:23pm On Jan 15, 2016
Foolin around, can u help me
Re: Top 10 Usher's Better Songs That Never Made Big Hits. by Mustiboy(m): 2:29pm On Jan 16, 2016
woodboi:
Foolin around, can u help me
'fooling around' is a great song, 'can you help me' is quiet underwhelming though.
Re: Top 10 Usher's Better Songs That Never Made Big Hits. by woodboi(m): 4:15pm On Jan 16, 2016
Mustiboy:
'fooling around' is a great song, 'can you help me' is quiet underwhelming though.

Ya! I think he didn't promote foolin around like he did to most of his hit tracks.
Re: Top 10 Usher's Better Songs That Never Made Big Hits. by Mustiboy(m): 7:21pm On Jan 16, 2016
woodboi:

Ya! I think he didn't promote foolin around like he did to most of his hit tracks.
yeah, you're right. Fooling around is d opposite 2 another of his song 'truth hurts' u should download n listen 2 it, a great song it is.
Re: Top 10 Usher's Better Songs That Never Made Big Hits. by woodboi(m): 8:12pm On Jan 16, 2016
Mustiboy:
yeah, you're right. Fooling around is d opposite 2 another of his song 'truth hurts' u should download n listen 2 it, a great song it is.

Thanks, I know the song.
Re: Top 10 Usher's Better Songs That Never Made Big Hits. by frijos(m): 8:17pm On Jan 16, 2016
Papers.

Moving mountains.

TTP off the 8701 album

They are just too many.

Daddy's home etc
Re: Top 10 Usher's Better Songs That Never Made Big Hits. by Mustiboy(m): 8:22pm On Jan 16, 2016
woodboi:

Thanks, I know the song.
cool
Re: Top 10 Usher's Better Songs That Never Made Big Hits. by woodboi(m): 8:27pm On Jan 16, 2016
frijos:
Papers.

Moving mountains.

TTP off the 8701 album

They are just too many.

Daddy's home etc

Daddy's home, TTP, & Moving mountain still gets the deserved attention.
Re: Top 10 Usher's Better Songs That Never Made Big Hits. by Mustiboy(m): 8:28pm On Jan 16, 2016
frijos:
Papers.

Moving mountains.

TTP off the 8701 album

They are just too many.

Daddy's home etc
those songs u mentioned were commercial successes except t.t.p.

(1) (Reply)

Epic Records To Release Brandy's Long Awaited New Full-length Album "human" / New Music: Ruggedman – Because Of You Ft. Mi & 2face / The Calabar Woman Behind Three James Bond Theme Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.