Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,452 members, 7,826,736 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Video Editor Teacher Needed. Will Pay If Reasonable - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Video Editor Teacher Needed. Will Pay If Reasonable (1241 Views)

Video Editor Needed In Abuja For Urgent Employment / Whats The Best And Affordable Camera For A Video Editor (beginner) / Are You A Video Editor? Let's Have A Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Editor Teacher Needed. Will Pay If Reasonable by newjoy83(f): 5:40pm On Jan 14, 2016
I am looking for someone who knows how to edit films and is good in teaching a beginner how to edit for documentaries and short films. Pls contact me on safarigoldng@yahoo.com
Re: Video Editor Teacher Needed. Will Pay If Reasonable by nwarosa: 5:47pm On Jan 14, 2016
newjoy83:
I am looking for someone who knows how to edit films and Is good in teaching a beginner do the use of short films. Pls contact on safarigoldng@yahoo.com
Where are you located?
Re: Video Editor Teacher Needed. Will Pay If Reasonable by Donald3d(m): 7:24pm On Jan 14, 2016
newjoy83:
I am looking for someone who knows how to edit films and Is good in teaching a beginner do the use of short films. Pls contact on safarigoldng@yahoo.com
i can teach without problems with a careful and indepth approach.Adobe Premiere to be precise
Re: Video Editor Teacher Needed. Will Pay If Reasonable by Bigajeff(m): 10:57pm On Jan 14, 2016
Where is ur location and how serious are u? check my signature, my works speaks for me
Re: Video Editor Teacher Needed. Will Pay If Reasonable by newjoy83(f): 12:17am On Jan 15, 2016
newjoy83:

I'm based in Ajah ,Lagos. I am very serious. I want to shoot a series of documentaries and will need to learn how to edit them as I can't afford to pay an editor for the project.
Re: Video Editor Teacher Needed. Will Pay If Reasonable by Donald3d(m): 9:55am On Jan 15, 2016
newjoy83:

I'm based in Ajah ,Lagos. I am very serious. I want to shoot a series of documentaries and will need to learn how to edit them as I can't afford to pay an editor for the project.
As i said maam, i can teach you , here is my number 08182346055 , sorry you came late, i conducted free training a while ago, but its closed now.
Re: Video Editor Teacher Needed. Will Pay If Reasonable by ycomics: 7:20pm On Jan 15, 2016
newjoy83:
I am looking for someone who knows how to edit films and is good in teaching a beginner how to edit for documentaries and short films. Pls contact me on safarigoldng@yahoo.com
I will teach you free and also add you to my crew. Check my signature for my contact
Re: Video Editor Teacher Needed. Will Pay If Reasonable by InZA: 7:33pm On Jan 18, 2016
newjoy83:

I stay in Ajah and would be willing to teach you for free on weekends only. However, before you even seek out a video editing tutor, I strongly suggest that you be your own tutor and start with the basics...and how will you do this - Go to YouTube and have your fill of over 10,000 available free video editing tutorials.

Trust me... If you truly have the knack and creative flair for video editing....These videos will take you from a novice to a pro-level video editor, you won't even need a tutor anymore. You don't have to watch or stream them online, you can download them to watch later on at your convenience.

Ofcourse you need to have an editing spec- laptop/computer with the following softwares installed

-Premiere Pro
- Aftereffects
-Photoshop/Illustrator (optional)

All the best!

(1) (Reply)

See How A Girl Transformed Tissue Papers Into Beautiful Roses In Few Minutes. / Xclusive Business Card Design / This Are The Best Adobe Premiere Pro Tutorial for 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.