Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

My Ecounter At The Bank Today. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Ecounter At The Bank Today. (521 Views)

Offa Residents Building Police Station/Barracks After The Bank Robbery / The Shocking Similarities Of The Bank Robberies In Offa And Iwo / My Robbery Experience At Diamond Bank Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ecounter At The Bank Today. by Rexhenrex(m): 5:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
Hello amiable nairalanders! Had one hell of an experience today at the bank, it got me disappointed and exasperated but at the same time was a funny incident.

On this fateful day! being today (14/1/2016), my mum sent
me to the bank a well known one at that will not mention the name for secuirity purpose tho grin, with bundles of naira notes well strapped with rubber bands.
This Money had been counted by 2 people before it got to my own hands (I don't make mistakes with money, trust me). The money was something close to the Nigerian 7
digits. I got to the bank safely. I filled my teller, recounted the money. To my own satisfaction the money was complete.The security guard who was just beside the door directed me to the cashier whom I was supposed to trust with the large sums I was
with.

I approached her desk with such intrepidity and valour like a soldier (pun intended).that I have never had before.
looked at her face hahaha. Her eyebrows were
horribly drawn almost extending to her ears, her face looked as if mud was smeared round without mercy. Her numerous acne were bulging out causing her pathetic
lifestyle to reflect on her face without mercy.
To cut the long story short. This particular cashier was far from the word Pulchritude...
I gave her the money, she counted it.
I was satisfied. So I fiddled my hand in my pocket brought out my phone and was texting. She
may have noticed that my attention was no longer at her. Then someone came to withdraw money. She had not stamped my
teller then. After she settled the genevive look alike that came to withdraw(believe that at ur own peril cheesy) yes i stoped texting to take a glimpse.

Like a Flash the cashier opened her multicoloured teeth to say that the money I gave her was short with #7,000 Hian! I was like, is this a joke??
I faced her squarely this time. This time I noticed she was from my tribe [yes u guessed right! Igbo kwenu] . With this thick Ngwa accent. I immediately switched
to the language I understood better, Igbo with her and demanded to see her manager. I noticed her teeth jittering, her
hands shaking involuntarily. On one thought
i knew she was up to nogood,so My confidence heightened despicably. Her manager came in, a man roughly 45, stout and with a complexion not far from Coke and fanta. He came, with his obvious fakery of an American accent. He tried to defend his employee whom I had guessed by their countenance had something in secret[lol,just saying].

Hmmmmm This man kept talking and made meaningless reference to their past clients,(my mind no even dey there sef, my own be say make that thief thief cashier return my money). After all said and nothing done,the
cashier decided to waste my time further by claiming to want to balance her account for the day. Lol,for my mind this girl no even know me.
I quietly positioned my head and continued watching the documentary playing on ttheir
television. A little less than 30 minutes she then told me that everything was okay. She
stamped my teller and allowed me to go.
(She for no live me nau).
Forgive my Long Epistle o. This goes to show
how much of a defalcator some Nigerian Bankers are...btw,forgive any typo error u may come across

#u can share an ecounter if u have had any before

Cc;lalasticlala
tosyn2much
ishilove
Re: My Ecounter At The Bank Today. by donbenedict(m): 5:55pm On Jan 14, 2016
That's hw they behave... hungry starved people.
Re: My Ecounter At The Bank Today. by Rexhenrex(m): 6:06pm On Jan 14, 2016
Lol...not all of them av met some prudent and decent ones sha.

1 Like

Re: My Ecounter At The Bank Today. by Trapnews: 7:16pm On Jan 14, 2016
seriously?

(1) (Reply)

Woman Vomits & Excretes 80 Wraps Of Cocaine At The Airport (MUST WATCH) / Brave And Strong German Woman Makes Muslim Refugee Pay For Sexual Harrassment / This Nigeria Email Scam Is Literally Out Of This World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.