Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Thai Woman Marries Her Dead Fiancé At His Funeral - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Thai Woman Marries Her Dead Fiancé At His Funeral (701 Views)

British Woman Marries Dog See Pics / Nigeria Man And Thai Woman Arrested With Drugs / Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thai Woman Marries Her Dead Fiancé At His Funeral by leeyack: 6:18pm On Jan 14, 2016
Nan Thippharat, a Thai woman has married her fiancé at his funeral. The couples were planning to get married in few months time when Fiat, the fiancé suddenly died of a heart attack before they could exchange their vows.
Nan decided to get married to the dead corpse at his funeral. The unusual marriage ceremony drove her guests to tears. The bride, Nan Thippharat, shared the photos of the ceremony on her Facebook page which went viral.
Nan wrote on her Facebook wall about her fiancé Fiat and about the ceremony:
“I dreamed of our wedding. I saw us holding hands. Rest in peace. I love you, Fiat. Please know that our dream has come true.
It was my way of paying tribute to him in this life because I know one day we will be together for eternity in the next one.
I loved him with all my heart and I couldn’t bear it when he was taken from me.
ThaiHe looked splendid on his wedding day, I know he would have liked it”.
Fiat sudden demise came as a shock to loved ones because he had shown no signs of illness before his death.

Source: http://www.gistplanet365.com/2016/01/12/thai-woman-marries-her-dead-fiance-at-his-funeral/

(1) (Reply)

Meet Brother And Sister Ageing Faster Than Their Parents (shocking) / Check Out This Guy's Epic Reply To A Tweet By RCCG / Yabatech Students Sets Clinic Ablaze In The Protest For Their Deceased Colleague

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.