Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) (67256 Views)

The Power Of Preparation / Leveraging The Law Of Preparation For Success / Is Chief Tony Anenih Dead? See Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by IamChuzzy(m): 4:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
[img]http://3.bp..com/-YZAO0guNwjg/V0ay3yj3YDI/AAAAAAAAALk/2HQKMRcVK_Mw-aA1Hwoia-upxH1NxepGwCKgB/s400/Ada%2Bbaby.jpg[/img]

Recall Joy Akabuike a.k.a Ada who was involved in a ghastly motor accident along Umuahia-Okigwe road? She is Dead. Joy fought really hard to defeat death, but sadly she lost the battle hours after coming out of coma. Its is such a pity. Her Funeral holds today and preparations are already on ground. below are photos of the extent of preparation for her burial. Her body has left FMC Umuahia according to the report i just received. The rumors can end now. May her soul rest in perfect peace!

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyofficial.com/2016/06/joy-akabuike-ada-is-dead-see-photos-of.html

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by Behira(f): 4:39pm On Jun 01, 2016
RIP dear

10 Likes

Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by Cutehector(m): 4:43pm On Jun 01, 2016
Still shocks me till this moment..... Still trying to understand the essence of life.

May her soul rest in peace

31 Likes

Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 01, 2016
God, I'm so shocked.

May her soul rest in peace. can someone say amen??

amen!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by iykekelvins(m): 4:57pm On Jun 01, 2016
Oh my God!
Mhen life, Rip dear
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 01, 2016
Ehyaaaa! R.I.P to the dead.

2 Likes

Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by kinziking(m): 5:05pm On Jun 01, 2016
Oh no so she did't make it
R.I.P may her soul rest in the bossom of the LORD

6 Likes

Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by Osyxcel(m): 5:05pm On Jun 01, 2016
RIP
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by teepsee(f): 5:05pm On Jun 01, 2016
OMG. When i saw the accident and her pics, I was praying she makes it, although this is not the first time peace mass or any bus is getting involved in an accident, I wonder what makes this one that special.

Now reading this post that she is dead got cold running through my body. So this is how life is, yet some people will be acting as if they can determine there future.

May her soul rest in peace. I hope every accident that involves traveling buses is been reported in social media not targeting peace mass alone.

38 Likes

Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by bunmat007: 5:06pm On Jun 01, 2016
R.I.P to the dead.... but they wan troway party self, abi no be speaker i dey see so?
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by Pyno30: 5:06pm On Jun 01, 2016
IamChuzzy:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-YZAO0guNwjg/V0ay3yj3YDI/AAAAAAAAALk/2HQKMRcVK_Mw-aA1Hwoia-upxH1NxepGwCKgB/s400/Ada%2Bbaby.jpg[/img]

Recall Joy Akabuike a.k.a Ada who was involved in a ghastly motor accident along Umuahia-Okigwe road? She is Dead. Joy fought really hard to defeat death, but sadly she lost the battle hours after coming out of coma. Its is such a pity. Her Funeral holds today and preparations are already on ground. below are photos of the extent of preparation for her burial. Her body has left FMC Umuahia according to the report i just received. The rumors can end now. May her soul rest in perfect peace!

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyofficial.com/2016/06/joy-akabuike-ada-is-dead-see-photos-of.html

What a Beauty. Hope she makes Heaven. That will make her more beautiful.

Rest In Peace Ada.

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by makazona(m): 5:06pm On Jun 01, 2016
Rip Nne
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by MadCow1: 5:06pm On Jun 01, 2016
Peace Mass Transit... Journey to the grave..

Rest In Peace Ada..
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:06pm On Jun 01, 2016
Too bad she did not survive it RIP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by SWG25: 5:07pm On Jun 01, 2016
I feel terrible. May she rip
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by DennisEche(m): 5:07pm On Jun 01, 2016
may her soul rest in peace........................ life is indeed a mystery................ how people get born and then die......creating soul sorrows in the heart of their loved ones,.....

2 Likes

Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by Lucasbible: 5:07pm On Jun 01, 2016
RIP pretty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by PrinxArthur1(m): 5:07pm On Jun 01, 2016
See fine girl just die y don't this motor just go jam atleast 10 fulani herdsmen

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 01, 2016
Damn! What a loss sad RIP Ada
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 01, 2016
Painful exit
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by wolelove(m): 5:07pm On Jun 01, 2016
Igbo, dem go still drink alcohol ontop the death of this young blood. What a pity. R.I.P to her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by noucompact(m): 5:07pm On Jun 01, 2016
to whom it may concern,I say sorry,take heart
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by tizblink: 5:07pm On Jun 01, 2016
RIP to the dead! Times like this makes one reflect on the reasons why we live

1 Like

Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by fiftynaira(m): 5:07pm On Jun 01, 2016
RIP
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by phemflex90(m): 5:08pm On Jun 01, 2016
This life is vanity upon vanity, RIP, I could remembered when i lost my mom, #crying#

1 Like

Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by Nickymezor(f): 5:08pm On Jun 01, 2016
Do rest in peace Ada.

1 Like

Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by Spanner4(m): 5:08pm On Jun 01, 2016
Its a pity indeed!

Awaiting the time when God will swallow up death forever( 1saiah 25vs 8

3 Likes

Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by 9jacodedgist(m): 5:08pm On Jun 01, 2016
From God we all came, to him is our return
Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by samdon12(m): 5:08pm On Jun 01, 2016
I don't know her but I'm shaken and heartbroken: Rip

1 Like

Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by FXCRAFT: 5:09pm On Jun 01, 2016

Peace Mass Transit is just another case where money comes before life. Ruthlessness, overspeeding and disregard for passengers' safety are a few of their trademarks.

I know these because I've always travelled with them in the East. It's almost similar to placing your life on a dart board.

To make more money, the company has abandoned the more reliable Toyota buses for Chinese buses that mere breeze continuously adjusts the side mirrors. Nothing in these new Chinese buses acquired by PMT stays in place.

If you look closer to the recent accidents, the buses involved are not Toyota products which have a better safety score. Why the lives of customers would come second to profit bedazzles me.

I pray the internet will bring more awareness about the poor safety measures in PMT and their moribund road marshals.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) by Ladycloud(f): 5:09pm On Jun 01, 2016
R. I. P dearie.... This life is nothing... We should make the most of it.. cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) / New Year Greeting And Information About Anomalies / Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.