Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

10 Acts That Lead Some Young Guys To Early Grave - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Acts That Lead Some Young Guys To Early Grave (46592 Views)

Stripper Twerks For A Dead Man On His Grave (Video, Photos) / 10 Acts That Lead Some Young Guys To Early Grave / Grave Of D Richest Man In Kuwait. He Owned Oil Wells,Several Hotels & Properties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Acts That Lead Some Young Guys To Early Grave by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 15, 2016
midehi2:

na u wan kill my x, abeg o

eya. so u still love ur ex like this. after all he did to u. Its good to serve God o
Re: 10 Acts That Lead Some Young Guys To Early Grave by midehi2(f): 9:43am On Jan 15, 2016
figo05:

eya. so u still love ur ex like this. after all he did to u. Its good to serve God o
tongue i will catch you soon, count clock tongue tongue
Re: 10 Acts That Lead Some Young Guys To Early Grave by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 15, 2016
tosyne2much:
[i]

How does he even know where dafuq Hell is? Have you been there?
Re: 10 Acts That Lead Some Young Guys To Early Grave by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 15, 2016
midehi2:
tongue i will catch you soon, count clock tongue tongue
Re: 10 Acts That Lead Some Young Guys To Early Grave by dust88: 11:36am On Jan 15, 2016
Conji
Re: 10 Acts That Lead Some Young Guys To Early Grave by yunglivochi(m): 11:45am On Jan 15, 2016
grin sum of these gat me laffing tho

na true talk oga tosyne
Re: 10 Acts That Lead Some Young Guys To Early Grave by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 15, 2016
tosyne2much:
[i]

good one @Op but there is a point of correction on ur article intead for 'lady man' try 'lazy man'
Re: 10 Acts That Lead Some Young Guys To Early Grave by tosyne2much(m): 1:48pm On Jan 15, 2016
Jhaytee4all:
good one @Op but there is a point of correction on ur article intead for 'lady man' try 'lazy man'
That was a typographical error bro. Once a thread graces the FP, no modification can be made
Re: 10 Acts That Lead Some Young Guys To Early Grave by tosyne2much(m): 1:49pm On Jan 15, 2016
yunglivochi:
grin sum of these gat me laffing tho

na true talk oga tosyne
Thanks baba cheesy
Re: 10 Acts That Lead Some Young Guys To Early Grave by brownsug(f): 1:50pm On Jan 15, 2016
Yea a very sensible topic, we shld be seeing this often,
Thank u Tosin

wristbangle:
Wonderful writeup prof. Tosyne2much.

Let me add to your points

10. Smuggling

Anytime I read story about young guys sentence to life imprisonment or death, am like why will people who could have contributed positively for the future of this nation end their life so abruptly because of the niche to become wealthy fast. I have lost counts of stories about young nigerian guys sentenced to death for cocaine, hemp, marijuana smuggling/trafficking. Of course this is one of the reason men are becoming scarce hence increasing the number of single ladies.

Re: 10 Acts That Lead Some Young Guys To Early Grave by mart2k(m): 2:06pm On Jan 15, 2016
amzee:
Please give me LIKES for no reason....
Is Seun compensating people dat v more 'likes'?
Re: 10 Acts That Lead Some Young Guys To Early Grave by Lamasta(m): 2:11pm On Jan 15, 2016
10. PEER PRESSURE......It has sent many youth and even adults to there early grave
Re: 10 Acts That Lead Some Young Guys To Early Grave by yunglivochi(m): 2:40pm On Jan 15, 2016
tosyne2much:
Thanks baba cheesy
u be boss ooo

1 Like

Re: 10 Acts That Lead Some Young Guys To Early Grave by gozmann1(m): 2:46pm On Jan 15, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]Gambling kills more than cancer... if you can't stop it,curb it..
that of sex,admittedly Stds and uncontrolled sex,but this is human nature..apart from abstinence which requires lots of discipline and consecreation of one's self.is either you're getting laid or you're wanking.#bodynobefirewood.
Re: 10 Acts That Lead Some Young Guys To Early Grave by tosyne2much(m): 4:53pm On Jan 15, 2016
brownsug:
Yea a very sensible topic, we shld be seeing this often,
Thank u Tosin

Thanks for the encouragement dear
Re: 10 Acts That Lead Some Young Guys To Early Grave by tosyne2much(m): 4:56pm On Jan 15, 2016
yunglivochi:
u be boss ooo
Boss ke ? cheesy

Egbon na ur footstep I dey follow oooo cheesy
Re: 10 Acts That Lead Some Young Guys To Early Grave by Twaci(f): 5:03pm On Jan 15, 2016
KingAdeOluomo1:
TWACI DON CHANGE OO sad shocked
sad
Re: 10 Acts That Lead Some Young Guys To Early Grave by Godson32(m): 9:03pm On Jan 15, 2016
10. JEALOSY & ENVY. 11) HOT TEMPER
Re: 10 Acts That Lead Some Young Guys To Early Grave by yunglivochi(m): 9:23pm On Jan 15, 2016
tosyne2much:
Boss ke ? cheesy baba abegi no dey whine me jhawe

grin
tosyne2much:
Boss ke ? cheesy baba abegi no dey whine jhawe

Re: 10 Acts That Lead Some Young Guys To Early Grave by gemale(m): 9:35pm On Jan 15, 2016
Number 1 & part of number 3 na bull$hit. Weed? Really? D best plant in d world? B4 u name my sweet Mary Jay, here r things dt kill more Dan weed.
1. Pizza
2. Peanut allergies
3. Any fried food (puff puff, buns, egg roll, samosa etc)
4. Coca-Cola (more addictive)
5. Tobacco (way way more poisonous)
6. Red meat
7. Constant inhalation of generator & car exhaust fumes.
Etc.
So pls pls no crucify my beloved sativa/indica wt out castigating those 1st.
Re: 10 Acts That Lead Some Young Guys To Early Grave by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 16, 2016
ebubey:
nice write up....i ve a feeling tosyne2much and wristbangle is same person undecided

i dun talker tire, buy dem dey tink say i dey lie or i dey carry talk.

Wristbangle is tosyn2much and tosyn2much is wristbangle.
Re: 10 Acts That Lead Some Young Guys To Early Grave by tosyne2much(m): 10:26am On Jan 16, 2016
JealousPrince:

i dun talker tire, buy dem dey tink say i dey lie or i dey carry talk.

Wrist,bangle is tosyn2much and tosyn2much is wrist,bangle.
Seriously ? shocked
Re: 10 Acts That Lead Some Young Guys To Early Grave by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 12:40pm On Jan 16, 2016
Twaci:
sad
No carry face for me its the truth undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Huge Python Caught In Owerri, Butchered In Front Of Children (Photos) / Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? / Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.