Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,497 members, 7,770,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:01 AM

Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? (46640 Views)

Missing Person - Have You Seen Barbara Odiase? / Have You Seen This Young Man? / My Cousin Killed This Puff Adder Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by Dominiccash360(m): 8:46pm On Feb 25, 2019
Dear nairalanders please have you seen this Young lady anywhere around Lagos most likely around Victoria island ,ajah,ikoyi Osborne, Lagos island or any other place please

Her

Name:::::::Abdulkadir Aminat

Last seen

Wearing a blue hijab,
red t-shirt dat reads ''will not shut up''
And a maroon/pink trousers

Speaks English and Hausa fluently

Last place seen::::::::::bonny cantonment soldiers barrack Amadu Bello road Victoria island(where she resides)

Please if you have seen her or have any information about her whereabout please call

Sunday Dominic :::09060516936

Or

Zainab Abdulkadir:::07081563959

Or any police station near by

Please you can also help suggest ways we can go about with the search we have being to various police station and Fb and WhatsApp bcs

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 8:55pm On Feb 25, 2019
I pray u find her,, so young and beautiful

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by okwabayi(m): 9:01pm On Feb 25, 2019
I hope she is found hale and hearty.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by abbeycial: 9:05pm On Feb 25, 2019
she would be found untouched

lalasticlala

mynd44

kindly move to FP

9 Likes

Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by spyroet(m): 9:06pm On Feb 25, 2019
she is with one aboki guy banging the hell outa her my prediction never fails.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by DavidEsq(m): 9:18pm On Feb 25, 2019
Pls OP, while I sympathise with u and hope with u, pls remove the "pretty". She is too worwrish. U have misdescribed her and that would make it difficult to locate or recognise her, as I wld be looking for a "pretty", rather than worwrish face

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by Dominiccash360(m): 11:23am On Feb 26, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
I pray u find her,, so young and beautiful

Amen and
Thanks so much

2 Likes

Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by Dominiccash360(m): 11:23am On Feb 26, 2019
okwabayi:
I hope she is found hale and hearty.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by Dominiccash360(m): 11:24am On Feb 26, 2019
abbeycial:
she would be found untouched

lalasticlala

mynd44

kindly move to FP

Amen

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by Dominiccash360(m): 11:33am On Feb 26, 2019
DavidEsq:
Pls OP, while I sympathise with u and hope with u, pls remove the "pretty". She is too worwrish. U have misdescribed her and that would make it difficult to locate or recognise her, as I wld be looking for a "pretty", rather than worwrish face

If only you know how blessed you are for having a Peaceful state of mind u will appreciate it more

Thanks anyways

93 Likes

Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by DavidEsq(m): 11:39am On Feb 26, 2019
Dominiccash360:

If only you know how blessed you are for having a Peaceful state of mind u will appreciate it more

Thanks anyways
Hell yeah. I appreciate it o. See as peepz are dying upandan from election, I just look and shake my head. If u tell em wat the truth is, they would spite u

3 Likes

Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by Dominiccash360(m): 11:53am On Feb 26, 2019
lalasticlala

mynd44

kindly help move to FP please

Its now 1 day and 18hrs
Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by freemanbubble: 1:38pm On Feb 26, 2019
This one don run follow penisss na

Lagos!!!

Lagos women and dickkk

Na so one Lagos married woman begin fall in love with me on phone
Even dey fuckkkk me during calls
She sends me airtime like crazy
She says she has four kids and her husband is a lorry driver
I think say na joke until the day when she come her friend Papa burial for auchi
Na im she insists say she must come see me for Benin city

As a smart Bini guy na im i tell her say i nor dey around
Na me want die untop married woman nakeddd body. I remember my grandfather was said the quickest way to spoil your destiny is to bang a woman whose bride price has been paid especially when the husband is very much alive

She was now angry from that day
That i disgraced her in the presence of her friend even when she wanted to see me i refused

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by CaptainMitch: 1:39pm On Feb 26, 2019
Make Una report to MC Oluomo

8 Likes

Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by CaptainMitch: 1:39pm On Feb 26, 2019
DavidEsq:

14 Likes

Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 26, 2019
Check her bf house. If you don't know who he is, try accessing her facebook account and you'd find him and take your cousin back. Most girls elope with sex predators lately

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by tstx(m): 1:40pm On Feb 26, 2019
He said Pretty cousin cheesy

See mu signature
Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by phkka1(m): 1:40pm On Feb 26, 2019
The tribe of rituals.

4 Likes

Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:40pm On Feb 26, 2019
We pray she comes back home to your family in one piece.
AMEN.
DavidEsq:
pls remove the "pretty". She is too worwrish. U have misdescribed her and that would make it difficult to locate or recognise her, as I wld be looking for a "pretty", rather than worwrish face
But what kind of tins do we have on this forum for kris sake?!
They just open their mouth and type the first trash that comes to their head!
Smh!

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by wman(m): 1:41pm On Feb 26, 2019
DavidEsq:

You won't die if you read and pass.

OP, you can try checking hospitals too.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by chrisifeanyi: 1:41pm On Feb 26, 2019
She will be found ok. I will help you broadcast on WhatsApp groups. It spreads faster.

The hands of Ewedu sipping morons will not near her.
I learnt they are looking for skulls to celebrate their next level.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by visijo(m): 1:41pm On Feb 26, 2019
Imagine dying in peace, leaving all your unpaid debts behind..
Then BOOM � your pastor wakes you up.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by itiswellandwell: 1:41pm On Feb 26, 2019
Ohhh! Fine girl. Pray you find her safe and healthy
Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by korel9: 1:42pm On Feb 26, 2019
That second picture makes me want to volunteer in the search; if you know you know.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by Fahrenhite(m): 1:42pm On Feb 26, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by 4ckTOTO: 1:42pm On Feb 26, 2019
Someone that is busy sucking preek
Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 26, 2019
Mayb one badt guy de under d hijab by now grin

1 Like

Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by sanmtiago(m): 1:42pm On Feb 26, 2019
She'll be back soon she just go see her boyfriend don't go all nervous.
Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by 4ckTOTO: 1:43pm On Feb 26, 2019
DavidEsq:
exactly. Looks like those hoes that will be ignoring messages

1 Like

Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 26, 2019
DavidEsq:

I was about to get pissed at your comment but i just laughed because i know you can't have sense again in this life......

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by izukanma32: 1:43pm On Feb 26, 2019
this is sad,i hope she is found

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Different Types Of Signatures & What They Can Say About Your Personailty / How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? / See The Snake That Was Killed Inside My Friend's Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.