Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,751 members, 7,817,081 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Rate Buhari's Govt On A Scale Of 1-10 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rate Buhari's Govt On A Scale Of 1-10 (34148 Views)

PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions / Nigerians Rate Buhari Poor In Economic Management – Vanguard Poll / Nigerians Rate Buhari High On Economy And Governance - Leadership Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rate Buhari's Govt On A Scale Of 1-10 by Utchman1: 7:30am On Jan 15, 2016
Re: Rate Buhari's Govt On A Scale Of 1-10 by justice2016: 7:31am On Jan 15, 2016
olaomoola1:
What kind of pool Is dis? I blame d one who post dis,How can expect a damage of 16 good years b reverse under 1year pmb b God? Stop dis noises and let keep praying for him

And u expected gej to fix the damage since since 1980s.
Re: Rate Buhari's Govt On A Scale Of 1-10 by baba11(m): 7:33am On Jan 15, 2016
makzeze:
I score him 15/10

Sai Baba!
Same thing here shocked
Re: Rate Buhari's Govt On A Scale Of 1-10 by blezynetym(f): 7:34am On Jan 15, 2016
0/10
Re: Rate Buhari's Govt On A Scale Of 1-10 by marinekid(m): 7:34am On Jan 15, 2016
Re: Rate Buhari's Govt On A Scale Of 1-10 by tonychristopher: 7:35am On Jan 15, 2016
It is pointless rating this man..why ? I did not vote him .why ? Because I saw the lies the APC sold so didn't buy it

Why should I rate a man that uses lie Muhammad as spokesman
Disobeying judicial injunction
Making 5% statement
Told them he will make dollar at par with naira
Told them he will pay em 5k
Made us to believe that he will find their chibok girls or mums by now
A man that thought Germany still uses Dutch mark as currency and call it west Germany
A man that hasn't not commissioned a project or did ground breaking ceremony

Pls how do I rate this man...all I know that his rating is in negative

That's my take

1 Like

Re: Rate Buhari's Govt On A Scale Of 1-10 by tonychristopher: 7:36am On Jan 15, 2016
Nzeh12:
I was a GMB believer and I still believe in PMB but so far I'll rate him 0.2.
During his campaign he sounded like he had the keys to progress, but so far he hasn't shown promise. Let's see what happens before mid-year

It is pointless rating this man..why ? I did not vote him .why ? Because I saw the lies the APC sold so didn't buy it

Why should I rate a man that uses lie Muhammad as spokesman
Disobeying judicial injunction
Making 5% statement
Told them he will make dollar at par with naira
Told them he will pay em 5k
Made us to believe that he will find their chibok girls or mums by now
A man that thought Germany still uses Dutch mark as currency and call it west Germany
A man that hasn't not commissioned a project or did ground breaking ceremony

Pls how do I rate this man...all I know that his rating is in negative

That's my take
Re: Rate Buhari's Govt On A Scale Of 1-10 by allthingsgood: 7:39am On Jan 15, 2016
[s]
Freedom4us:
[size=14pt] -9 (MINUS)

AND BELOW ARE WHY I GAVE BUHARI -9 (MINUS)
[/size]

Naira is nose diving.
NOW AT ₦303 = $1

Price of Oil dey nose dive in fact it under $30 a barrel.
And yet GMB is spending billions looking for Oil in the North, when others are closing their Oil fields.

Boko Haram is bombing anyhow in the north and even coming to the West of Nigeria.
Boko Haram even burnt the house of the Chief of Army Staff.

Fulani Cattle men are roaming about with AK47s killing and destroying property.
Even going as far as kidnapping Olu Falale.

The budget is doing a disappearing act of "the more you look, the less you see".

GMB in a democratic system is practicing Northocracy.
Govt of the North, for the North by the North.

GMB took his son to America on an Official trip at the expense of the Nigerian Govt.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/buhari-first-son-32-others-storm-america/

[size=14pt]WHO SAID BUHARI AND APC ARE NOT DOING A WONDERFUL JOB.[/size]

[/s]

Trash and lies!
Re: Rate Buhari's Govt On A Scale Of 1-10 by ceda99: 7:50am On Jan 15, 2016
Re: Rate Buhari's Govt On A Scale Of 1-10 by davechelseafan(m): 7:54am On Jan 15, 2016
Fortissimo:
So you just want to enjoy? Do u think the developed world became great by merriment and jollification? Jeeze!!! Can there be any gains without pain? Think long term, please! Stomach infrastructure must stop in Africa!!

Most biased comment I ever saw,long term my foot
Re: Rate Buhari's Govt On A Scale Of 1-10 by atinicrown(m): 7:56am On Jan 15, 2016
Re: Rate Buhari's Govt On A Scale Of 1-10 by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 15, 2016
-16/10.

He promised us $1 to #1..
But now it seems he opened the pandoras box.

a USD is now #300
Re: Rate Buhari's Govt On A Scale Of 1-10 by Myde4naija(m): 8:04am On Jan 15, 2016
I wonder why people are expecting the current president to fail, will his failure benefit anyone? If you are a supporter of any politician I think the interest of the nation should come first. Oh you supporter of gej you should all wake up to reality and join hand in praying for the success of the present government, his failure will do you no good and if he succeed is better for the nation in general. #thinkponderreflect.

I score this government 5/10

1 Like

Re: Rate Buhari's Govt On A Scale Of 1-10 by bolliejay(m): 8:10am On Jan 15, 2016
5/10

Sai baba
Re: Rate Buhari's Govt On A Scale Of 1-10 by abnur14(m): 8:10am On Jan 15, 2016
I would go for 8..he could have gotten 10 buh because of their ban on our ATM cards am still not happy wif him
Re: Rate Buhari's Govt On A Scale Of 1-10 by abnur14(m): 8:11am On Jan 15, 2016
I would go for 8..he could have gotten 10 buh because of their ban on our ATM cards am still not happy wif him supporting that CBN governor
Re: Rate Buhari's Govt On A Scale Of 1-10 by Gamusgamus: 8:19am On Jan 15, 2016
Kennyroy24:
I just feel President Buhari is missing something on his administration.. I may be wrong, but to me this wasn't what i was expecting.. I expected rapid change due to the fact that the previous administration didn't do "MUCH" as we've rightly concluded..

meanwhile how would you rate this govt of President Buhari?

For me i score him 3/10.. how about you?
10 / 10
Re: Rate Buhari's Govt On A Scale Of 1-10 by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 15, 2016
No direction.I rate him the binary code,0!
Re: Rate Buhari's Govt On A Scale Of 1-10 by saintkel(m): 8:39am On Jan 15, 2016
BuddhaPalm:

My brother AFTER all these billion billion sharing news we dey hear?
You need to fear God grin
I don't believe it
Re: Rate Buhari's Govt On A Scale Of 1-10 by victor2exl(m): 8:57am On Jan 15, 2016
6.5 Sai Buhari
Re: Rate Buhari's Govt On A Scale Of 1-10 by wiseoneking: 8:59am On Jan 15, 2016
Ebukaobi:
He has done very well

IPOB youth , if you dont like it- GND!

Nnamdi Kanue made more noise than all of you, yet he is in the pocket of the FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

Nigeria shall be great

cool cool
yorob*a*d with igbo moniker. Inferiority complex
Re: Rate Buhari's Govt On A Scale Of 1-10 by Iyoma2(f): 9:04am On Jan 15, 2016
Rating buhari's government is like LEAVING THRASH FOR LAWMA.

1 Like

Re: Rate Buhari's Govt On A Scale Of 1-10 by blackboy(m): 9:22am On Jan 15, 2016
Personally speaking he is not a disappointment. What did you expect from him. The campagn promises told us what to expect (impossible/lies) and those who sponsored his campaign and whom he surrounded himself with during the campaign..

10 Im not disappointed.
Re: Rate Buhari's Govt On A Scale Of 1-10 by manbb27(m): 9:31am On Jan 15, 2016
My able president = 10
Re: Rate Buhari's Govt On A Scale Of 1-10 by Adubi78(m): 9:41am On Jan 15, 2016
It is too early to rate him. He still have 3.5 years out of 4 yrs mandate given to him by Nigerians. As for me, if you want to reorganise your living room, you have to disorganise it first of all before re-arranging it. No pain no gain.
Watching!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Rate Buhari's Govt On A Scale Of 1-10 by Roadmike(m): 9:45am On Jan 15, 2016
1/10[b][/b][size=8pt][/size]

But think there is still Room for improvement
Re: Rate Buhari's Govt On A Scale Of 1-10 by bashydemy(m): 9:47am On Jan 15, 2016
10/10
Re: Rate Buhari's Govt On A Scale Of 1-10 by tiptopy03(m): 10:06am On Jan 15, 2016
I give him 0.5. Cos my dad taught me to always appreciate all human effort that is why I gave him that 0.5.

https://www.nairaland.com/2861851/here-comes-best-mtn-dataplan
Re: Rate Buhari's Govt On A Scale Of 1-10 by Biafrarep(m): 10:06am On Jan 15, 2016
The dullard is a crass failure & I will state my reasons 1. He wasted a whooping six months at a critical period before naming his "noise makers" 2. He accused GEJ of profligacy yet he is still maintaining a total of 12 jets when some developed countries has just one or two! 3. He said GEJ was corrupt yet he is spending more than ever before to feed himself & his cronies in Aso rock in a period that majority of Nigerians are fast falling below poverty line & are now on 1-0-1 or 0-0-1. 4. He is sectional & myopic, if otherwise, pray, tell me the sense or logic in spending billions of money to search for crude oil in the Chad basin, in a period when Nigeria cant find buyers for its crude & prices are abysmally low. 5. He is a hypocrite. 6. Apart from arresting percieved enemies & extra judiciously throwing them into detention, he has done little or nothing to improve the economy. 7. He used freedom of press/information to run a propaganda that ousted the former regime yet he now want to guage the same press!
Re: Rate Buhari's Govt On A Scale Of 1-10 by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 15, 2016
8/10

10/10 for Buhari's personal effort, but in this democracy there are too many compromises being made especially on the war on corruption.

1 Like

Re: Rate Buhari's Govt On A Scale Of 1-10 by Goldencollins: 10:13am On Jan 15, 2016
mascot87:
Anyone rating PMB less than 6.5 needs to have his or her brain checked
And anybody rating him above 3 needs to visit d mad people's hospital for mental check up
Re: Rate Buhari's Govt On A Scale Of 1-10 by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 15, 2016
o.ooooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose Destroys Olukere’s Billboard: Riot In Ekiti / Buhari Receives Emir Of Daura & Katsina Gov At His Daura Home.see What He Said(p / Abba Kyari: NDLEA Reveals More Details On Drug Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.