Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

An Apartment On Fire In CBN Estate 2, Alakija - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / An Apartment On Fire In CBN Estate 2, Alakija (18129 Views)

Things To Consider Before Renting An Apartment For The First Time / Apartment For Sale At CBN Estate 2(photos) / Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Apartment On Fire In CBN Estate 2, Alakija by INTROVERT(f): 10:56pm On Jan 14, 2016
I feel pained... sorry for their loss...

telemundo will put all of us in trouble one day, including me.

@papawemba is CBN primary school still within that complex or has the name changed now?
Re: An Apartment On Fire In CBN Estate 2, Alakija by LondonGay: 10:56pm On Jan 14, 2016
??
Re: An Apartment On Fire In CBN Estate 2, Alakija by lekankolade(m): 10:56pm On Jan 14, 2016
Some pple are addicted to madness.....if all dis happened because of "Telemundo", the mad'am ought to be flogged with horse whip in public.....my only pity is for the property owner if there's no insurance cover
Re: An Apartment On Fire In CBN Estate 2, Alakija by brunofarad(m): 10:57pm On Jan 14, 2016
GOD take control
Re: An Apartment On Fire In CBN Estate 2, Alakija by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 14, 2016
[quote author=jadepinkett post=41983451]FP @ last!!!. I'm moving forward[/quote) hell yeah!! You are, hopping from pillow to cushion with your chinko phone on a thread that's supposed to draw your emotions.

1 Like

Re: An Apartment On Fire In CBN Estate 2, Alakija by Abbeyme: 11:08pm On Jan 14, 2016
Would LASG take over this flat as is their normal practice.

We remember that the LASG normally takes possession of any property that is burnt or collapsed in the state..
Re: An Apartment On Fire In CBN Estate 2, Alakija by tuna4servi(m): 11:11pm On Jan 14, 2016
OMG! cry
Re: An Apartment On Fire In CBN Estate 2, Alakija by mynduu44: 11:12pm On Jan 14, 2016
I pray that should not be Kachi's flat..
Re: An Apartment On Fire In CBN Estate 2, Alakija by Booty4me: 11:18pm On Jan 14, 2016
so naija get were be like new York hmmm
Re: An Apartment On Fire In CBN Estate 2, Alakija by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 14, 2016
Block E10, front of my house o shocked
Re: An Apartment On Fire In CBN Estate 2, Alakija by tblaq: 11:23pm On Jan 14, 2016
Wailers oya make una blame PMB for this again..awon oni ranu.hard luck to the affected pple
Re: An Apartment On Fire In CBN Estate 2, Alakija by thecardinal(m): 11:29pm On Jan 14, 2016
Wow, that's where I grew up, we moved out in 1995. God help the victims.
Re: An Apartment On Fire In CBN Estate 2, Alakija by thecardinal(m): 11:31pm On Jan 14, 2016
INTROVERT:

@papawemba is CBN primary school still within that complex or has the name changed now?
. Did you attend CBN school?
Re: An Apartment On Fire In CBN Estate 2, Alakija by sukkot: 11:56pm On Jan 14, 2016
papawemba let me find out you are a pyromaniac
Re: An Apartment On Fire In CBN Estate 2, Alakija by tellwisdom: 12:01am On Jan 15, 2016
Is this fire?
Re: An Apartment On Fire In CBN Estate 2, Alakija by emzila(m): 12:08am On Jan 15, 2016
YOU SEE THAT THING CALLED TELEMUNDO, BUHARI MUST PROBE THE PERSON THAT INTRODUCE IT TO WOMEN IN THIS COUNTRY. WE NEED TO KNOW THEIR ORIGINAL PLAN.
Re: An Apartment On Fire In CBN Estate 2, Alakija by Karleyb: 12:12am On Jan 15, 2016
Eyahhh......hope everyone is ok. People need to be educated on fire safety. You will be surprised at how little people understand about safety. Imagine someone putting candle under their bed so they can 'see' at night...its a no brainer that its wrong, but my people wont care. God help us all.
Re: An Apartment On Fire In CBN Estate 2, Alakija by amanikondo: 12:31am On Jan 15, 2016
The only light wey dey that picture is the burning light. No power supply.
Telemundo must be banned.
Re: An Apartment On Fire In CBN Estate 2, Alakija by sapientia(m): 12:41am On Jan 15, 2016
did the fire brigade later came?

I no see them for the pics
Re: An Apartment On Fire In CBN Estate 2, Alakija by Realone92(m): 1:36am On Jan 15, 2016
INTROVERT:

Did u attend the primary school ? " the primary school has bn shot down thou ....doesn't exist no longer
Re: An Apartment On Fire In CBN Estate 2, Alakija by Realone92(m): 1:40am On Jan 15, 2016
papawemba:
#happeningNow

Just drove into our estate now and saw people watching a flat on top floor of block of flats engulfed in a blazing inferno. The rage of fire is seriously encroaching the adjoining flat but men of Lagos state fire fighting service are courageously battling the fire to ensure that the fire doesn't torch the other flats.

Cause of fire still unknown but people believe that madam of the house was watching telemundo and forgot that she had a pot of rice on her gas cooker.

Lalasticlala please move this to fp let the world, especially women, see what telemundo and zee world can do.
. I use to live at the estate " this is not the type of news I want to be seeing so sad "
Re: An Apartment On Fire In CBN Estate 2, Alakija by Realone92(m): 1:45am On Jan 15, 2016
That should be the E block or d block " I could see the C BLOck behind
Re: An Apartment On Fire In CBN Estate 2, Alakija by Nobody: 3:09am On Jan 15, 2016
Check out Nigerian solution to incidents/accidents/Disasters :
1. Snap pictures
2. Post to face books,instagram etc
3. Take more picture shots
4. Laying accusing fingers to this person or dt person
5. Shouts of eyahhhh, pele oooo
Lastly, call the fire men.

THIS HAS TO STOP!! ALL HANDS SHOULD BE ON DECK. THE LAST SHOULD BE FIRST AND VICE VERSA.
Re: An Apartment On Fire In CBN Estate 2, Alakija by xtoch(m): 5:54am On Jan 15, 2016
OMG see what telemudo can case to our women and girls...end time#
Re: An Apartment On Fire In CBN Estate 2, Alakija by glossy6(f): 6:20am On Jan 15, 2016
So sad
Re: An Apartment On Fire In CBN Estate 2, Alakija by bewla(m): 6:45am On Jan 15, 2016
Get pana pana in here to do them work
Re: An Apartment On Fire In CBN Estate 2, Alakija by glowshine(f): 7:06am On Jan 15, 2016
How are we sure that it's telemundo or zee world she was watching what if it was African magic?? you pipu shud leave my telemundo alone o embarassed

1 Like

Re: An Apartment On Fire In CBN Estate 2, Alakija by nightmile: 7:56am On Jan 15, 2016
Randyhot:
Kudos to the lagos state fire department for prompt response, pray not much damage will be done.

You won't believe there is a standby fire service in the estate but the truck hose was not long enough to get to the flat on fire. Firemen had to be called from Ojo LGA for assistance. I would rather say thank you to estate people for climbing up with buckets of water and preventing the spread to other flats. The affected flat was occupied by newly wedded couple and had just been blessed with their first child. Only the wife was at home with her baby at the time of the incident.
May God help our fire service with their very poor foresight.
Re: An Apartment On Fire In CBN Estate 2, Alakija by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 15, 2016
INTROVERT:

It has been closed a long time.
Re: An Apartment On Fire In CBN Estate 2, Alakija by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 15, 2016
nightmile:

You won't believe there is a standby fire service in the estate but the truck hose was not long enough to get to the flat on fire. Firemen had to be called from Ojo LGA for assistance. I would rather say thank you to estate people for climbing up with buckets of water and preventing the spread to other flats. The affected flat was occupied by newly wedded couple and had just been blessed with their first child. Only the wife was at home with her baby at the time of the incident.
May God help our fire service with their very poor foresight.

Without the firemen that came, believe you me, the adjoining flat would have been razed like the flat where the fire erupted from.
They were courageous and they did a nice job.
Re: An Apartment On Fire In CBN Estate 2, Alakija by Dexmars(m): 8:31am On Jan 15, 2016
You live in the estate doesn't mean.....you got all the info.
Telemundo. ...Zeeworld....smh

You'll be surprised how small the world is....
Tell your estate management to clear the waste piling up in front of all the blocks.
Re: An Apartment On Fire In CBN Estate 2, Alakija by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 15, 2016
The womens of Nigeria..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fire Destroys House In Oke-Ira, Lagos (Photos) / Best Quality Screeding Material In Nigeria / The Difference In Self Block Moulding And Buying Vaibrated Blocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.