Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,430 members, 7,846,787 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Breaking News -No One Can Arrest Me Even Buhari,Nigerian Government Says TOMPOLO - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News -No One Can Arrest Me Even Buhari,Nigerian Government Says TOMPOLO (5717 Views)

Man Threatens To Lynch Charly Boy For "Ridiculing Buhari, Nigerian Messiah" / Even Buhari’s Doctors In The UK Don’t Know What Is Wrong With Him – Independent / Melaye: No One Not Even Buhari Or Saraki Should Have Immunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News -No One Can Arrest Me Even Buhari,Nigerian Government Says TOMPOLO by nwadiuko1(m): 10:32pm On Jan 14, 2016
I don't think tompolo can say that...
any way let both governments obey the law
Re: Breaking News -No One Can Arrest Me Even Buhari,Nigerian Government Says TOMPOLO by danmasani101: 10:34pm On Jan 14, 2016
FastShipping:

Don't scream or cry out loud when Tompolo is fished out like a rat.
Hypocrite, has Buhari been obeying court orders?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News -No One Can Arrest Me Even Buhari,Nigerian Government Says TOMPOLO by Kyase(m): 10:48pm On Jan 14, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

A very fake news
I tell you.
embarassed
Re: Breaking News -No One Can Arrest Me Even Buhari,Nigerian Government Says TOMPOLO by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 14, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

Why are you ranting aimlessly like a drunkard, with the same mouth you used to praise buhari for disobeying court orders? Buhari has suspended the Judiciary. I support tompolo just like you support Buhari

oh is that so? the way you supported nnamdi kanu until he ended up in detention. you are done with him. it's now tompolo.

when tompolo join your master for cell you will jump to another person ba?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News -No One Can Arrest Me Even Buhari,Nigerian Government Says TOMPOLO by AtlanticBreeze: 11:04pm On Jan 14, 2016
Ioannes:

oh is that so? the way you supported nnamdi kanu until he ended up in detention. you are done with him. it's now tompolo.

when tompolo join your master for cell you will jump to another person ba?
who told you we have abandoned kanu? or isn't that your wish? sorry to burst you bubble
Re: Breaking News -No One Can Arrest Me Even Buhari,Nigerian Government Says TOMPOLO by larryUG(m): 11:05pm On Jan 14, 2016
loopman:
I hope nobody will remember the rule of law when the govt decides to get Tompolo to go to court by any means necessary
He doesn't need to obey the court orders, Ur president disobeys them. So it's game on. Bring it
Re: Breaking News -No One Can Arrest Me Even Buhari,Nigerian Government Says TOMPOLO by tsdarkside(m): 11:23pm On Jan 14, 2016
nawao....we have extremly lawless people in nigeria.....by fire,by force we will arrest him...if we have to hunt him down and tie him up and present him before the judge,,,,,,so be it!!!!!..... angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Breaking News -No One Can Arrest Me Even Buhari,Nigerian Government Says TOMPOLO by tsdarkside(m): 11:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
help3852:
talking of rule of law, tell your president to release those the law granted bail

i know you want to use wayo and corner-corner tactics to release that halfbreed kanu....
i know you biafrauudians are bombarding nairaland with fake-news and propaganda....

guest what??...kanu will be executed under the nigerian constitution!!!...
it will be like nollywood 6D for una......

1 Like

Re: Breaking News -No One Can Arrest Me Even Buhari,Nigerian Government Says TOMPOLO by abokikhalifa: 11:35pm On Jan 14, 2016
Bryan37:
And if dey try bury them in d creeks

Which kind Court order your arrest

Wait oh d same court wey order d release of KANU
D same court wey order d release of Dasuki

Abi DSS na Denmark Secret Service and Buhar na dre President

Kill dem all if dey try

#teamtompolo
no be Jonathan administration be this o...... e go be you like Nigeria film

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News -No One Can Arrest Me Even Buhari,Nigerian Government Says TOMPOLO by help3852: 11:38pm On Jan 14, 2016
tsdarkside:

i know you want to use wayo and corner-corner tactics to release that halfbreed kanu....
i know you biafrauudians are bombarding nairaland with fake-news and propaganda....

guest what??...kanu will be executed under the nigerian constitution!!!...
it will be like nollywood 6D for una......
hahaha, brainwashed poo,

do the right thing and avoid chaos in this country

for your info am not IGBO
Re: Breaking News -No One Can Arrest Me Even Buhari,Nigerian Government Says TOMPOLO by wordcat(m): 11:43pm On Jan 14, 2016
Psalm18:
Did any of you click on the link before commenting.

Yes, I do. It is 404!
Re: Breaking News -No One Can Arrest Me Even Buhari,Nigerian Government Says TOMPOLO by tsdarkside(m): 11:57pm On Jan 14, 2016
help3852:
hahaha, brainwashed poo,

pahhh...for me,kanu is already a dead-halfbreed.....

biafrauud is finish...for kanus rantings as finished dem....they are now known in the world as a terrorist-group....

1 Like

Re: Breaking News -No One Can Arrest Me Even Buhari,Nigerian Government Says TOMPOLO by Akious2k2(m): 12:00am On Jan 15, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

Tompolo is following the footsteps of Buhari. You cannot praise buhari and criticize Tompolo on the same issue. Nigeria is not Buhari's personal property.
larryUG:

He doesn't need to obey the court orders, Ur president disobeys them. So it's game on. Bring it
emmalexabl:
GMB has been making mockery of our judiciary....
And who are those foolish judges still passing judgement??
U pple & many other pple (Not quoted above but have same mentality) shld understand dat Buhari is NOT part of d judiciary and CANNOT order d release of any1. D 3 arms of government are "mutually exclusive". It will b tyrannical 4 PMB 2 interfere in the Judiciary in a democratic setting. D earlier we Nigerians understand dis, d better.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News -No One Can Arrest Me Even Buhari,Nigerian Government Says TOMPOLO by tsdarkside(m): 12:03am On Jan 15, 2016
Akious2k2:

U pple & many other pple (Not quoted above but have same mentality) shld understand dat Buhari is NOT part of d judiciary and CANNOT order d release of any1. D 3 arms of government are "mutually exclusive". It will b tyrannical 4 PMB 2 interfere in the Judiciary in a democratic setting. I earlier we Nigerians understand dis, d better.

dont mind dem....it realy buggles the mind,that people that speak sooo high,dont even understand how the socalled zoo works...

buhari has no power over the judiciary...is that realy so hard for them to understand??...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News -No One Can Arrest Me Even Buhari,Nigerian Government Says TOMPOLO by qtx(m): 12:39am On Jan 15, 2016
loopman:
I hope nobody will remember the rule of law when the govt decides to get Tompolo to go to court by any means necessary
buhari is teaching Nigerians how to disobey d court
Re: Breaking News -No One Can Arrest Me Even Buhari,Nigerian Government Says TOMPOLO by tsdarkside(m): 1:34am On Jan 15, 2016
help3852:
hahaha, brainwashed poo,

nooo...
as we were trying to reason with them,they said: "we should go to hell,we must burn,somalia is nothing when they are finish with us"....

time of negotiations is over........if they desperately want a fight, a fight we shall give them!!!...

let them come and get some!!!...

demonic asssholess..... angry angry angry angry angry

sai.....
this is naija!!!!!....... angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News -No One Can Arrest Me Even Buhari,Nigerian Government Says TOMPOLO by CharlesIyke414(m): 1:44am On Jan 15, 2016
Somebody should tell d dullard tompolo wan destroy pipelines...... The zoo dont understand proverbs.
Re: Breaking News -No One Can Arrest Me Even Buhari,Nigerian Government Says TOMPOLO by tsdarkside(m): 1:46am On Jan 15, 2016
CharlesIyke414:
Somebody should tell d dullard tompolo wan destroy pipelines...... The zoo dont understand proverbs.

let him do whatever.....oil is worthless today anyways.......oil is even more cheaper now,than pure water.........

1 Like

Re: Breaking News -No One Can Arrest Me Even Buhari,Nigerian Government Says TOMPOLO by asfrank(m): 2:33am On Jan 15, 2016
Bryan37:
And if dey try bury them in d creeks

Which kind Court order your arrest

Wait oh d same court wey order d release of KANU
D same court wey order d release of Dasuki

Abi DSS na Denmark Secret Service and Buhar na dre President

Kill dem all if dey try

#teamtompolo

Guy stp d read newspaper upside down. Every arrest the DSS nd EFCC made on those u mentioned was legal, for Christ sake how many times u hear their Lawyers cry foul play? They know what happened. D court did not grant them immunity from further arrests, it only granted bail. Nd it was only for d charges d@ were b4 d court. So if u r linking Tompolo's case with buhari den it means understanding has being a problem for U.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News -No One Can Arrest Me Even Buhari,Nigerian Government Says TOMPOLO by tonytony208(m): 3:49am On Jan 15, 2016
FastShipping:

Don't scream or cry out loud when Tompolo is fished out like a rat.

And you will be the one to fish him out abi?
Re: Breaking News -No One Can Arrest Me Even Buhari,Nigerian Government Says TOMPOLO by lwise(m): 6:19am On Jan 15, 2016
Nobody even tried to click on the link.
This news is false.
Re: Breaking News -No One Can Arrest Me Even Buhari,Nigerian Government Says TOMPOLO by GodpunishBuhari: 8:00am On Jan 15, 2016
Redoil:
Tompolo dey kampe

Fake new fake link
Re: Breaking News -No One Can Arrest Me Even Buhari,Nigerian Government Says TOMPOLO by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 8:57am On Jan 15, 2016
watch channels or tvc news not local stations, u re saying fake news grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Breaking News -No One Can Arrest Me Even Buhari,Nigerian Government Says TOMPOLO by youngbyc(m): 12:02pm On Jan 15, 2016
tsdarkside:

pahhh...for me,kanu is already a dead-halfbreed.....

biafrauud is finish...for kanus rantings as finished dem....they are now known in the world as a terrorist-group....
I know you kind..... Kip deceiving ur self with false news ur gutter roadside news papers....optin out... Let me rem u dat Nigeria gov run away @new York court yesterday... The world know who DE real terrorist is..... Pmb.... Dullard!!
Re: Breaking News -No One Can Arrest Me Even Buhari,Nigerian Government Says TOMPOLO by Adminisher: 12:50pm On Jan 15, 2016
This thread is a LIE. You guys are going to force the FG to bring out the social media bill.
Tom Polo did not say this.

My problem with stories like this is that there are many brainless young people who might believe it,
Re: Breaking News -No One Can Arrest Me Even Buhari,Nigerian Government Says TOMPOLO by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 3:02pm On May 17, 2016
nawao....we have extremly lawless people in nigeria.....by fire,by force we will arrest him...if we have to hunt him down and tie him up and present him before the judge,,,,,,so be it!!!!!....
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biggest Medical Research Centre In Africa Completed In Anambra - Pictures / Our Bosses Are Stingy, Lawmakers' Aide Lament / Ikoyi-gate: US Dollar Bills Recovered Had A Print Date Of 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.