Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Nigeria Vs Biafra : New York Court, FG Runs Away - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Vs Biafra : New York Court, FG Runs Away (4252 Views)

Ekitigate: Saharareporters Floors Former Minister Obanikoro In New York Court / Top Ranking Biafran Leader Drags Nigeria To New York Court / Nigeria Delegates Drags Biafra Protestants To New York Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Vs Biafra : New York Court, FG Runs Away by dtruth3(m): 9:03pm On Jan 14, 2016
B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News: Nigerian Government Ran Away From New York Court, Biafra To Counter-sue For Damages.

Africa

Biafra

Nigeria

by optimism  14th January 2016 17:43 7 views

DSC_3770

Information coming to the newsroom of may30.org has it that the Nigerian government ran away from New York court today on the case between Nigeria and IPOB.

You will recall that the Nigerian government drag the Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) to court in New York in June 2015, in one of the president Mohammadu Buhari visit to the white house.

Due to the caliber of lawyers on IPOB disposal and share number of Biafran supporters both Biafrans and non Biafrans that came out in their hundreds wearing Biafran T-Shirts to show their solidarity in Biafran course. Nigerian government sensing a lost battle on their side, abandoned their lawyer and ran away from New York court and the case was dismissed.

“Nigeria ran away from New York court and case was dismissed. We are deliberating a counter suit for damages. There is a large turnout of Biafrans in the court and we are all wearing our T-Shirts” Dr. Clifford Iroanya told may30.org.

http://www.may30.org/b-r-e-a-k-i-n-g-news-nigerian-government-ran-away-from-new-york-court-biafra-to-counter-sue-for-damages/

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Biafra : New York Court, FG Runs Away by Mack3N: 9:23pm On Jan 14, 2016
Can you imagine
Re: Nigeria Vs Biafra : New York Court, FG Runs Away by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 14, 2016
God is working!

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Biafra : New York Court, FG Runs Away by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 14, 2016
It is recorded rebuke thee and thou shall flee from thee. Lol.
Re: Nigeria Vs Biafra : New York Court, FG Runs Away by Princesaha: 9:57pm On Jan 14, 2016
This is just the beginning. We are firm and resolute towards the balkanization of this British fraud called Zoogeria.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Biafra : New York Court, FG Runs Away by Omololu007(m): 10:00pm On Jan 14, 2016
Pic or I don't believ grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Biafra : New York Court, FG Runs Away by chiefobdk(m): 10:09pm On Jan 14, 2016
Sahara liporters no go report am

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Biafra : New York Court, FG Runs Away by Nuells: 10:11pm On Jan 14, 2016
Hahahahaha.

Good news ever

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Biafra : New York Court, FG Runs Away by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 14, 2016
kaycii1:
God is working!
Which of the gods? Chukwu Okike Abiama? Ok, where was he in 1967 grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs Biafra : New York Court, FG Runs Away by Money40: 10:17pm On Jan 14, 2016
The zoo is about to crash

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Biafra : New York Court, FG Runs Away by StOla: 10:22pm On Jan 14, 2016
Zoharariel:

LOL!

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Biafra : New York Court, FG Runs Away by Flyoruboy(m): 10:25pm On Jan 14, 2016
Zoharariel:

Whichever 'god' they worshipped then must've been asleep or too impotent to come to their aid then. Though I'm rooting for them to succeed this time around, god or no god.
Re: Nigeria Vs Biafra : New York Court, FG Runs Away by EkeBarry(m): 10:37pm On Jan 14, 2016
Flyoruboy:

Whichever 'god' they worshipped then must've been asleep or too impotent to come to their aid then. Though I'm rooting for them to succeed this time around, god or no god.

Wil u just sh** up u Son of a strange god,4 many ar d aflictions of d righteous bt GOD shal deliva dem all...Were was God wen Isrealite sufard in Egypt, or we're was God wen JOB got bitten or evn were ws GOD wen jesus had2sufa alon4me an u yet u r stl livn in denyal an blivn in "gods"

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Biafra : New York Court, FG Runs Away by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
you online folks won't stop disgracing your other igbo brothers and sisters who are more sensible.

I can almost see them cringe with embarrassment and shame as they read this post.

OP, why were they in court? you forgot to mention that.

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Biafra : New York Court, FG Runs Away by Flyoruboy(m): 10:46pm On Jan 14, 2016
EkeBarry:

Wil u just sh** up u Son of a strange god,4 many ar d aflictions of d righteous bt GOD shal deliva dem all...Were was God wen Isrealite sufard in Egypt, or we're was God wen JOB got bitten or evn were ws GOD wen jesus had2sufa alon4me an u yet u r stl livn in denyal an blivn in "gods"

Well, the Israelites were abandoned by their God as a way of punishment for their stubborness and sinfulness. Infact, the Israelites were punished severally by their God via captivity and abject slavery, so there were reasons and explanations for their predicament in relation to their God. Jesus had to suffer for a reason too -- for the sins of mankind. As for Job, he was too self-righteous to realize that man can never be 'perfect' or 'sinless' irrespective of the number of sacrifices he offers to his God, hence his fiery trial to drive home the point. I don't know why Biafra's god abandoned them the last time, and quite frankly I really don't care. I just wish you guys would get your wish this time around and be happy. Real talk.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Biafra : New York Court, FG Runs Away by EkeBarry(m): 10:54pm On Jan 14, 2016
Flyoruboy:

Well, the Israelites were abandoned by their God as a way of punishment for their stubborness and sinfulness. Infact, the Israelites were punished severally by their God via captivity and abject slavery, so there were reasons and explanations for their predicament in relation to their God. Jesus had to suffer for a reason too -- for the sins of mankind. As for Job, he was too self-righteous to realize that man can never be 'perfect' or 'sinless' irrespective of the number of sacrifices he offers to his God, hence his fiery trial to drive home the point. I don't know why Biafra's god abandoned them the last time, and quite frankly I really don't care. I just wish you guys would get your wish this time around and be happy. Real talk.
Shaaa, No ofence, bt den its nt god its God dat wl c us true, b gud
Re: Nigeria Vs Biafra : New York Court, FG Runs Away by Skybee1(m): 11:24pm On Jan 14, 2016
pls dy shld let us go we r tired of ds zoo ket us av our freedom n build our own Empire.
Re: Nigeria Vs Biafra : New York Court, FG Runs Away by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 14, 2016
Ndi Banyi ekenem Unu! Wow good-news to us! God is able and what ever He has written no man can delete (ife chi dere Odego ya) yana OCHU NWA OKUKO NWE ADAA MA NWA OKUKO NWE WEWEE OSOO... God is watching and we are still watching

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Biafra : New York Court, FG Runs Away by sainthumble: 11:42pm On Jan 14, 2016
why? :Dwhy?
Re: Nigeria Vs Biafra : New York Court, FG Runs Away by wordcat(m): 11:53pm On Jan 14, 2016
There are many children on nairaland. Smh, what power does the New york court has on Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Biafra : New York Court, FG Runs Away by Akious2k2(m): 1:00am On Jan 15, 2016
What is "may30.org"?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Biafra : New York Court, FG Runs Away by Nobody: 5:01am On Jan 15, 2016
wordcat:
There are many children on nairaland.
Smh, what power does the New york court has on Nigeria?
Why should fg file a suit against biaf*ans in a UK court only to run away from the debate.

They will come back and pay for the damages done
Whether New York has power over Nigeria or not, time shall tell.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Biafra : New York Court, FG Runs Away by Pavore9: 5:27am On Jan 15, 2016
Observing....
Re: Nigeria Vs Biafra : New York Court, FG Runs Away by fejiroonaefe(f): 5:41am On Jan 15, 2016
Where are they running to?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Biafra : New York Court, FG Runs Away by labogini13(f): 5:56am On Jan 15, 2016
wonderful

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Biafra : New York Court, FG Runs Away by BeClever: 6:13am On Jan 15, 2016
Zoharariel:

1. Fact is more NIGERIAN soldiers died during the war.

2. Boko-de-big-boys has killed 10time more Muslims in 8yrs than the number of all the Igbos and Christian killed by Muslims since 100years ago in Nigeria.

3. Their is porverty, diseases, pain, agony and acrimony in the North than any other part of this country, despite being in the helm of affairs.

That is were Chukwu Okike Abiama was, is and would remain.

Check you life and living conditions and see the need to ask him for forgiveness that your life may change and your condition improve for real.

I don't know you, but I am certain you are poor.. ..because you sound hopeless and it can only come from a poor retarded mind..

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Biafra : New York Court, FG Runs Away by jumper524(m): 7:16am On Jan 15, 2016
Skybee1:
pls dy shld let us go we r tired of ds zoo ket us av our freedom n build our own Empire.
choo u guys are begging now watin happen to the free us or face war? Boko haram has been disturbing the north for years yet una no leave yorubas dey demolish una shop yet una no go hw una want make we take pursue una 4rm our land?
Re: Nigeria Vs Biafra : New York Court, FG Runs Away by kingbasil: 7:48am On Jan 15, 2016
Flyoruboy:

This is an intelligent quote my good friend... a refreshing diversion from the bigoted responses that now hold sway on the pages of this forum...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Biafra : New York Court, FG Runs Away by GodpunishBuhari: 7:55am On Jan 15, 2016
Op forget this news it's trash
Re: Nigeria Vs Biafra : New York Court, FG Runs Away by 9izone(f): 9:54pm On Jan 16, 2016
I'm loving this

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Biafra : New York Court, FG Runs Away by chiedu7: 10:03pm On Jan 16, 2016
GOD DEY OUR SALVATION IS NEAR

(1) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu Holds Umbrella For Himself & Ameachi -photo / Abba Kyari: Nnamdi Kanu Might Be A Prophet, Throwback (photo) / Today Is Passing Out Parade Of Recruits At Depot Barracks Zaria(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.