Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Video: How U.S Armed Forces Behave In Iraq And In Iran - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Video: How U.S Armed Forces Behave In Iraq And In Iran (783 Views)

Cars Modified By ISIS To Carryout Suicide Attack Go On Display In Iraq(Photos) / ISIS Militants Kill 14 Real Madrid Fans In Iraq (Photos) / Meet The New Russian Submarine: A Surprise Package For U.S Armed Forces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: How U.S Armed Forces Behave In Iraq And In Iran by scully95: 4:11am On Jan 15, 2016
[img]http://1.bp..com/-AcTDW5Fe1oo/Vphjz5H-a7I/AAAAAAAAvr0/eGdPInsAvgE/s1600/0.png[/img]
Translation: When instead of Iraq you end up in Iran

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0ka6_054g4

Iran’s Islamic Revolution Guards Corps says it has held two US naval boats after they entered the country’s territorial waters in the Persian Gulf.

The IRGC says the American vessels were stopped near Iran’s Farsi island in the Persian Gulf and were transferred to the island. It says the sailors are in good health and are being kept at a suitable place. The Pentagon says Washington has received assurances from officials in Tehran that the vessels and the sailors will be released soon. The White House also expressed optimism and said it was working to resolve the situation and get the personnel returned. US officials also said Secretary of State John Kerry called his Iranian counterpart Mohammed Javad Zarif over the incident.

cc lalasticlala
Re: Video: How U.S Armed Forces Behave In Iraq And In Iran by hawk05(m): 4:25am On Jan 15, 2016
Re: Video: How U.S Armed Forces Behave In Iraq And In Iran by invisibility: 5:10am On Jan 15, 2016
Show me one single incidence where An American went on suicide bomb rampage "deliberately" killing both military and massive number of innocent civilians in enemy territory.

Show me where an American military personnel will resist arrest from Iranian or Iraqi opponent with dumbfounding violence.

These are the common things you find in Iran and Iraq.

Bottomline:
The way you behave determines the kind of treatment you receive.

2 Likes

Re: Video: How U.S Armed Forces Behave In Iraq And In Iran by scully95: 12:17am On Jan 17, 2016
invisibility:
Show me one single incidence where An American went on suicide bomb rampage "deliberately" killing both military and massive number of innocent civilians in enemy territory.

Show me where an American military personnel will resist arrest from Iranian or Iraqi opponent with dumbfounding violence.

These are the common things you find in Iran and Iraq.

Bottomline:
The way you behave determines the kind of treatment you receive.

which news have you been following ?? to show you anything, u.s leads in every crime against humanity on planent earth(ile ife)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meet South Sudan's Current Minister For Water Resources And Irrigation (photos) / This Is Why The Brits Voted No To EU! / Ghana To Dump Gas Supply Arrangement With Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.