Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,183 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Omosede Igbinedion Meets With Babatunde Fashola(Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omosede Igbinedion Meets With Babatunde Fashola(Photos) (28107 Views)

Omosede Igbinedion Slammed For Wearing Cleavage-Baring Top In Korea / Bukola Saraki Meets With Babatunde Fashola (Photos) / Omosede Igbinedion Meets Yasmina, Ivory Coast's Youngest Female Lawmaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omosede Igbinedion Meets With Babatunde Fashola(Photos) by dainformant(m): 6:43am On Jan 15, 2016
Beautiful Princess from the Esama of Benin Household, Hon Omosede G. Igbinedion, on Thursday met with the Honorable Minister for Works, Power and Housing -Babatunde Fashola, over the completion of Ogbese Bridge and other things as related with her constituency (Ovia Federal Constituency) in Edo state.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/01/esama-of-benins-daughter-hon-igbinedion.html

2 Likes

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Meets With Babatunde Fashola(Photos) by bewla(m): 6:57am On Jan 15, 2016
na real oba of
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Meets With Babatunde Fashola(Photos) by Meriekriss: 6:59am On Jan 15, 2016
They meet and it's news worthy??

Check my signature for your breathtaking wallpapers and 3D wall panels, 3D epoxy floors, ceilings and wooden blinds & floors..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Meets With Babatunde Fashola(Photos) by tafabaloo(m): 7:07am On Jan 15, 2016
Ok
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Meets With Babatunde Fashola(Photos) by grandstar(m): 7:16am On Jan 15, 2016
The lady is barely 35years of age. She should try and slim down

26 Likes

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Meets With Babatunde Fashola(Photos) by doublewisdom: 7:17am On Jan 15, 2016
This babe needs to lose weight. She no even get neck again. Her ex husband must be very happy to seeing her like this.

25 Likes

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Meets With Babatunde Fashola(Photos) by vivianblog1(f): 8:22am On Jan 15, 2016
angry angry
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Meets With Babatunde Fashola(Photos) by looseweight: 8:22am On Jan 15, 2016
Princess are known always to be beautiful and most are fair complexioned..

However, she needs to loose some of her fat. Does anyone have her contact so that I can reach her with my natural weight management program...

A check on my profile will explain more.

1 Like

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Meets With Babatunde Fashola(Photos) by theplushist: 8:22am On Jan 15, 2016
great
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Meets With Babatunde Fashola(Photos) by Socketbet: 8:22am On Jan 15, 2016
Wat else
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Meets With Babatunde Fashola(Photos) by iceskidnoni3: 8:23am On Jan 15, 2016
This babe needs to lose weight. She no even get
neck again. Her ex husband must be very happy
to seeing her like this.

3 Likes

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Meets With Babatunde Fashola(Photos) by kennyman2000(m): 8:23am On Jan 15, 2016
Okay. She should also let us know when she's about to leave as well...

Check my signature for ur customised wristband

1 Like

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Meets With Babatunde Fashola(Photos) by Whizkeey(m): 8:23am On Jan 15, 2016
Aiit
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Meets With Babatunde Fashola(Photos) by brunofarad(m): 8:23am On Jan 15, 2016
Interesting
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Meets With Babatunde Fashola(Photos) by Freelancer007(m): 8:23am On Jan 15, 2016
So
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Meets With Babatunde Fashola(Photos) by Kx: 8:26am On Jan 15, 2016
If constructing Pedestrian Bridge and speed breakers on Lag- Benin Highway at the UNIBEN Main Gate Area is the responsibility of the FG, whey exactly do we have State and Local Governments?

Even if the road in question is a federal road-Pedestrian Bridge and mere speed breakers?

7 Likes

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Meets With Babatunde Fashola(Photos) by maxxy22: 8:26am On Jan 15, 2016
Good work lady, that's good representation of your people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Meets With Babatunde Fashola(Photos) by officialteemi(m): 8:27am On Jan 15, 2016
SHORT..NO NECK..TOO FAT...i see a big project here....

2 Likes

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Meets With Babatunde Fashola(Photos) by Sodiumdawg: 8:27am On Jan 15, 2016
shocked

No neck!

1 Like

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Meets With Babatunde Fashola(Photos) by yungkc(m): 8:27am On Jan 15, 2016
Dats dere bizness dey shud just get down 2 work and stop taking pictures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Meets With Babatunde Fashola(Photos) by Moderrez: 8:28am On Jan 15, 2016
PDP and APC working hand in hand to develop her constituency in Edo state.

1 Like

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Meets With Babatunde Fashola(Photos) by gbishman: 8:28am On Jan 15, 2016
I noticed that this lady still bears her fathers name, if i recall vividly she was married to one Akenzua some years back.
I don't think any formal divorce was carried out.
So why does she still bear the name of her father when the marriage has not been officially called off by law.
Well, her lofty strides to have the bridge reconstructed is admirable and a welcome development.
Goodluck dear
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Meets With Babatunde Fashola(Photos) by xreal: 8:30am On Jan 15, 2016
She is doing her job rightly.

1 Like

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Meets With Babatunde Fashola(Photos) by IamPatriotic(m): 8:31am On Jan 15, 2016
Another campaign strategy gone weary

1 Like

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Meets With Babatunde Fashola(Photos) by edo3(m): 8:31am On Jan 15, 2016
Lubbish..

1 Like

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Meets With Babatunde Fashola(Photos) by Flashh: 8:31am On Jan 15, 2016
Babatunde, we haven't seen your work since you became the minister for power. No light.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Meets With Babatunde Fashola(Photos) by chioma9191(f): 8:32am On Jan 15, 2016
so
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Meets With Babatunde Fashola(Photos) by Bollinger(m): 8:33am On Jan 15, 2016
See a whole Minister's desk. This is 2016 for God's sake. It's like being thrown back in time. I wonder what is the obsession of Nigerian's and paper. When everything is going digital, Nigeria is still obsessed with cash and paper documents and you wonder why corruption is high, zero accountability and why it seems that it takes forever to get things done. I'm sure some will say "but how can he get things signed and all that?" Well, that's why CAC cards exist. Nigerian's need to change their mentality and they need serious exposure.

6 Likes

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Meets With Babatunde Fashola(Photos) by Fynline(m): 8:34am On Jan 15, 2016
She is not the Oba of Benin daughter oh. OP she is not a princess please. Pips from Benin should understand what i am saying

11 Likes

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Meets With Babatunde Fashola(Photos) by anonimi: 8:35am On Jan 15, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldier Shot On The Leg In Cameroon During Fight With Boko Haram (Pic) / We Can Monitor This Coming Election With Spying Houseflies. / Abike Dabiri Mocks Rumour Mongers Of Buhari's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.