Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Omosede Igbinedion Meets With Babatunde Fashola(Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omosede Igbinedion Meets With Babatunde Fashola(Photos) (28115 Views)

Omosede Igbinedion Slammed For Wearing Cleavage-Baring Top In Korea / Bukola Saraki Meets With Babatunde Fashola (Photos) / Omosede Igbinedion Meets Yasmina, Ivory Coast's Youngest Female Lawmaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Meets With Babatunde Fashola(Photos) by free2ryhme: 8:37am On Jan 15, 2016
Don't you know the story of Benin women

For those who stay in ekosodin there are more landladies than landlords in Benin go and find out
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Meets With Babatunde Fashola(Photos) by aprokomania(m): 8:37am On Jan 15, 2016
I laud your efforts lady. she is doing her job. if all our reps did their jobs Nigeria will be great again

2 Likes

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Meets With Babatunde Fashola(Photos) by ogmaskman: 8:37am On Jan 15, 2016
dainformant:
Beautiful Princess from the Esama of Benin Household, Hon Omosede G. Igbinedion, on Thursday met with the Honorable Minister for Works, Power and Housing -Babatunde Fashola, over the completion of Ogbese Bridge and other things as related with her constituency (Ovia Federal Constituency) in Edo state.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/01/esama-of-benins-daughter-hon-igbinedion.html

Point of Correction OP. She is not a princess, she is an ordinary citizen as far as the Benin kingdom is concerned.
I will give more education on this if the need arise.
Tnx.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Meets With Babatunde Fashola(Photos) by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 15, 2016
doublewisdom:
This babe needs to lose weight. She no even get neck again. Her ex husband must be very happy to seeing her like this.

HhhhhaaaaaaHhhhhaaAA
lwkPerson . The only News worthy ítem should bé "Construction/ Elongation of Benin" brigde ; her Neck that is.

1 Like

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Meets With Babatunde Fashola(Photos) by simpleseyi: 8:43am On Jan 15, 2016
dainformant:
Beautiful Princess from the Esama of Benin Household , Hon Omosede G. Igbinedion, on Thursday met with the Honorable Minister for Works, Power and Housing -Babatunde Fashola, over the completion of Ogbese Bridge and other things as related with her constituency (Ovia Federal Constituency) in Edo state.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/01/esama-of-benins-daughter-hon-igbinedion.html

Please where is the beautiful princess? I beg, if it is the bag of beans placed on the chair opposite Fashola, then you need your eyes examined. Even Mama Piss imPatience Jonathan is not as nauseating as this. As for the abandoned Ogbese Bridge, please kindly tell her that her brother unLucky Igbinedion and her father the shameless Esama of Benin has enough stolen state funds in their foreign and local accounts, they should get from it to complete the bridge. Alternatively, she can go to the clueless drunk in Otuoke to help complete the bridge since her constituency voted for PDPiss. You cannot work in Zenith Bank and try and collect salary from First Bank, just as you cannot work for PDPiss and expect reward from APC. Buhari or Fashola will never ever, I repeat never ever complete that abandoned bridge.

1 Like

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Meets With Babatunde Fashola(Photos) by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 15, 2016
dainformant:
Beautiful Princess from the Esama of Benin Household, Hon Omosede G. Igbinedion, on Thursday met with the Honorable Minister for Works, Power and Housing -Babatunde Fashola, over the completion of Ogbese Bridge and other things as related with her constituency (Ovia Federal Constituency) in Edo state.

Her father is not a King or Duke , So she can't be a princess

2 Likes

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Meets With Babatunde Fashola(Photos) by Happiness87(f): 8:51am On Jan 15, 2016
This woman is doing her job well and many of the members of the house of representatives don't know their jobs, some don't attend plenary, some come to sleep, some are there to chop kickbacks, it's a pity
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Meets With Babatunde Fashola(Photos) by Fynline(m): 8:52am On Jan 15, 2016
Alki:

Her father is not a King or Duke , So she can't be a princess

Thanks. OP is clearly ignorant
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Meets With Babatunde Fashola(Photos) by ranksz: 9:16am On Jan 15, 2016
looseweight:
Princess are known always to be beautiful and most are fair complexioned..

However, she needs to loose some of her fat. Does anyone have her contact so that I can reach her with my natural weight management program...

A check on my profile will explain more.

Point of correction, she is not a princess. She is the daughter of a chief.
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Meets With Babatunde Fashola(Photos) by rexbuton: 9:27am On Jan 15, 2016
looseweight:

However, she needs to loose some of her fat. Does anyone have her contact so that I can reach her with my natural weight management program...

She's not a princess
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Meets With Babatunde Fashola(Photos) by omenka(m): 9:50am On Jan 15, 2016
Meriekriss:
They meet and it's news worthy??

Check my signature for your breathtaking wallpapers and 3D wall panels, 3D epoxy floors, ceilings and wooden blinds & floors..
Make sure to read more than the title of threads before you run to make comments or advertise your wares.

If you can't read, at least pay attention to the details of pictures attached.

What's news worthy is that she's called the FG to the plight of the people she represents- exactly why she was sent to the legislature in the first place.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Meets With Babatunde Fashola(Photos) by Meriekriss: 10:35am On Jan 15, 2016
omenka:
Make sure to read more than the title of threads before you run to make comments or advertise your wares.

If you can't read, at least pay attention to the details of pictures attached.

What's news worthy is that she's called the FG to the plight of the people she represents- exactly why she was sent to the legislature in the first place.

So every legislature rep that meets Fashola should be on the news? When what should be on the news should be what they eventually did for their ppl.....

1 Like

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Meets With Babatunde Fashola(Photos) by ooshinibos: 10:52am On Jan 15, 2016
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Meets With Babatunde Fashola(Photos) by viktagorion: 11:28am On Jan 15, 2016
God bless her. That bridge connects my community to Edo state.

It will definitely ease my people's difficulty.

I pray it receives government's speedy attention.
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Meets With Babatunde Fashola(Photos) by lilygabriel08: 11:30am On Jan 15, 2016
looseweight:

she no be princess
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Meets With Babatunde Fashola(Photos) by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 15, 2016
Bollinger:
See a whole Minister's desk. This is 2016 for God's sake. It's like being thrown back in time. I wonder what is the obsession of Nigerian's and paper. When everything is going digital, Nigeria is still obsessed with cash and paper documents and you wonder why corruption is high, zero accountability and why it seems that it takes forever to get things done. I'm sure some will say "but how can he get things signed and all that?" Well, that's why CAC cards exist. Nigerian's need to change their mentality and they need serious exposure.
Research and see that some don't agree that digitization ALWAYS reduces corruption NOR accelerate development
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Meets With Babatunde Fashola(Photos) by Bollinger(m): 11:58am On Jan 15, 2016
themall:

Research and see that some don't agree that digitization ALWAYS reduces corruption NOR accelerate development

You are funny. You mean Nigerians don't agree that digitization is the future. Fortunately, normal societies don't agree.

1. Digitization reduces waste.

2. It enhances efficiency.

3. It reduces fraud, waste and abuse.

4. It is dynamic. Take education for instance. In normal societies, i can be at home and earn a degree. I don't have to see the four walls of a university to achieve this.

I have constantly said that the reason Nigerians don't know what's good for them is because they don't know or have EXPERIENCED a better way. Exposure matters.

1 Like

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Meets With Babatunde Fashola(Photos) by nobosaba(m): 2:36pm On Jan 15, 2016
She is not a princess. Stop calling her that. She is just a daughter of a chief in the palace and a subject of the Oba. It's wrong to call her a princess because she is not of the Royal family
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Meets With Babatunde Fashola(Photos) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 15, 2016
Bollinger:

You are funny. You mean Nigerians don't agree that digitization is the future. Fortunately, normal societies don't agree.

1. Digitization reduces waste.

2. It enhances efficiency.

3. It reduces fraud, waste and abuse.

4. It is dynamic. Take education for instance. In normal societies, i can be at home and earn a degree. I don't have to see the four walls of a university to achieve this.

I have constantly said that the reason Nigerians don't know what's good for them is because they don't know or have EXPERIENCED a better way. Exposure matters.
First, you need to review every word of what I posted. I have not uncredited computerized systems. I simply alerted on caveats or myths of automaton. OH NIGERIANS and half education.
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Meets With Babatunde Fashola(Photos) by evansjeff(m): 5:56pm On Jan 15, 2016
who said she's a princess? n this trash made fp?
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Meets With Babatunde Fashola(Photos) by chiefdiye(m): 7:48pm On Jan 15, 2016
hw many people have been meetn each oda. Dat sombody meet anoda for there own known reason, u now come and post it here. Mtchw. hw does dat concern chiefdiye
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Meets With Babatunde Fashola(Photos) by solpat(m): 7:17am On Jan 16, 2016
looseweight:

Her email is on the letter. Start from there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Najib Aminu Tambuwal Called To Bar (Photos) / Kukah: There Could've Been Coup If A Non-Northern Practised Nepotism Like Buhari / Unknown Gunmen Attack Umulokpa Divisional Police HQ Enugu, Cops Missing (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.