Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Fresh N3.9bn For Villa Maintenance, N795m For Website… 2016 Budget - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fresh N3.9bn For Villa Maintenance, N795m For Website… 2016 Budget (796 Views)

Rodents Invasion: FG Budgeted N4.9bn For Environmental Services In Aso Rock / Buhari To Spend N3.9bn On Aso Rock Maintenance / Buhari Stops Special Allowance For Villa Guards- Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fresh N3.9bn For Villa Maintenance, N795m For Website… 2016 Budget by vivianblog(f): 7:13am On Jan 15, 2016
Fresh N3.9bn for villa maintenance, N795m for website… all the alterations to Budget 2016
Controversies over the 2016 budget may have just begun, with a fresh N3.9 billion injected into the second version of the budget presented by Ita Enang, special adviser to President Muhammadu Buhari on national assembly matters (senate). On December 22, 2015, the president had presented the appropriation bill before a joint session of the national assembly, and was well received as an expansionary budget aimed at stimulating the economy. On Tuesday, it was discovered that the budget was missing at the senate, and there have been speculations that it was withdrawn for correction. Senate President Bukola Saraki met Buhari immediately after the senate plenary session, and thereafter dismissed the reports, saying the budget was with them. The presidency said hundreds of copies of the budget were presented to the national assembly and all could not possibly be missing. TheCable obtained both copies of the budget and highlighted the disparities between the two versions of the 1,810-page document. Most of the changes made were relating to the state house and the presidency in general. Fresh N3.9 billion was included for routine maintenance of the presidential villa, while the amount stipulated for the purchase of BMW salon cars was reduced from N3.6 billion to N340 million. Below is a table showing the changes made to the 2016 budget:

Read more at: https://www.thecable.ng/fresh-n3-9bn-for-villa-maintenance-n795m-for-website-all-the-alterations-to-budget-2016

Cc; lalasticlala , obinoscopy
Re: Fresh N3.9bn For Villa Maintenance, N795m For Website… 2016 Budget by vivianblog(f): 7:13am On Jan 15, 2016
Na naija we dey ..... we just dey observe
Re: Fresh N3.9bn For Villa Maintenance, N795m For Website… 2016 Budget by DonLo: 7:14am On Jan 15, 2016
Buhari....
Re: Fresh N3.9bn For Villa Maintenance, N795m For Website… 2016 Budget by Codedzng: 7:18am On Jan 15, 2016
Confusion Everywhere, We don't even knw wat to believe....
Re: Fresh N3.9bn For Villa Maintenance, N795m For Website… 2016 Budget by warripekin(m): 7:21am On Jan 15, 2016
Na wa o! Dey never grind beans , d moimoi don dey smell.
Re: Fresh N3.9bn For Villa Maintenance, N795m For Website… 2016 Budget by wheredemdey: 7:22am On Jan 15, 2016
The OP is very selfish....only you poster only you FTC.....selfish somebody.

Chaiii.....these guys have spoilt business for coscharis oooo....from 3.4b to 340m....chaiii....his village people are indeed strong ooo. grin grin
Re: Fresh N3.9bn For Villa Maintenance, N795m For Website… 2016 Budget by luvinhubby(m): 7:25am On Jan 15, 2016
It is too early for this administration to be locked in such controversy.
Re: Fresh N3.9bn For Villa Maintenance, N795m For Website… 2016 Budget by tomakint: 7:26am On Jan 15, 2016
......can somebody from the APC divide remind me what PDP did wrong in their 16 years that APC is doing differently.......hmnnn.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fresh N3.9bn For Villa Maintenance, N795m For Website… 2016 Budget by Emekamex(m): 7:27am On Jan 15, 2016
An avenue to recoup campaign funds.
Re: Fresh N3.9bn For Villa Maintenance, N795m For Website… 2016 Budget by jayloms: 7:27am On Jan 15, 2016
Ok
Re: Fresh N3.9bn For Villa Maintenance, N795m For Website… 2016 Budget by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:35am On Jan 15, 2016
Buhari should understand that it is inappropriate for his aide to smuggle a fresh Appropriation bill through the back door. Ita Inang should be fired(and maybe prosecuted) if indeed he acted on his own.

The N3.6billion maintainance won't stand the test of time, however, it is commendable that the BMW cars has been reduced to N340million. It is clear that some people are determined to profit from this government without Buhari's knowledge(I assume).

My advice is that the government formally request withdrawal of the Appropriation bill and do the needful.
Re: Fresh N3.9bn For Villa Maintenance, N795m For Website… 2016 Budget by kogirodent: 7:39am On Jan 15, 2016
PMB is not the savior we want. We are on trouble.
Re: Fresh N3.9bn For Villa Maintenance, N795m For Website… 2016 Budget by fitzmayowa: 7:47am On Jan 15, 2016
tomakint:
......can somebody from the APC divide remind me what PDP did wrong in their 16 years that APC is doing differently.......hmnnn.

I begin to wonder where the "CHANGE" is, 3.6 billion budgeted for aso rock maintenance, in this harsh times when the economy is struggling...

We are in trouble in this country...
Re: Fresh N3.9bn For Villa Maintenance, N795m For Website… 2016 Budget by Trailblazer1(m): 7:55am On Jan 15, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Fresh N3.9bn For Villa Maintenance, N795m For Website… 2016 Budget by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 15, 2016
795m for website and peeps said Fashola was a thief for maintaining his with a few millions. Una never see beta thief yet. Nigerians, welcome to the one chance we've soo much anticipated.
Re: Fresh N3.9bn For Villa Maintenance, N795m For Website… 2016 Budget by fitzmayowa: 8:01am On Jan 15, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Buhari should understand that it is inappropriate for his aide to smuggle a fresh Appropriation bill through the back door. Ita Inang should be fired(and maybe prosecuted) if indeed he acted on his own.

The N3.6billion maintainance won't stand the test of time, however, it is commendable that the BMW cars has been reduced to N340million. It is clear that some people are determined to profit from this government without Buhari's knowledge(I assume).

My advice is that the government formally request withdrawal of the Appropriation bill and do the needful.

The new budget will not be considered as stated by Sasaki until a former request is made by the office of President for the withdrawal of th first one...

I don't think Ita Enag forged the presidential seal on the amended budget he submitted to the Senate, what they are trying to do is to make him the fall guy for this mess to cover the incompetence of the APC led administration...

Some people surrounding PMB are really messing things up for him, and he (PMB) can only be blamed for surrounding himself with set of incompetent peeps who have ended up ridiculing him...SMH
Re: Fresh N3.9bn For Villa Maintenance, N795m For Website… 2016 Budget by GodpunishBuhari: 8:14am On Jan 15, 2016
Technicalities in lai mohammed voice
Re: Fresh N3.9bn For Villa Maintenance, N795m For Website… 2016 Budget by bloodykiller: 8:16am On Jan 15, 2016
[s]
TonyeBarcanista:

[/s]

Another clown like cramjones and genbuhari spotted.

dude you've lost it gameover cheesy

you're now in the categories of cramjones and genbuhari and you're heading faster to musiwa's level tongue

the more you rant the more foolish you look tongue i sense frustration and battered self

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Gov Fayose Visits Osun, Hugs Aregbesola (see Photos) / Fayose To Buhari: Unecessary Trips Bleeding Country’s Economy / Counter Terror Drill By Nigeria Security Forces pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.