Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,297 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

See The Breastfeeding Police Officer That Saves Life Of Abandoned Newborn Baby - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See The Breastfeeding Police Officer That Saves Life Of Abandoned Newborn Baby (1072 Views)

Photo Of A Man Staring At His Newborn Baby / Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) / Photo Of Newborn Baby Covered In Naira Notes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Breastfeeding Police Officer That Saves Life Of Abandoned Newborn Baby by iceskidnoni3: 7:28am On Jan 15, 2016
[img]http://3.bp..com/-20OYkJMFFcA/VpiIqYDmTiI/AAAAAAAH_oo/XwkUVQcWpm0/s1600/_87578908_12b78e44-c363-4e89-8291-8ca26971b77a.jpg[/img]

A police officer went above and beyond the call of duty to save a baby’s life.

Officer Luisa Fernanda Urrea, who recently
became a mom herself, was called to a scene in a remote forest in Colombia after an abandoned
infant was found. A local woman, Edinora
Jimenez, discovered the crying baby in the
undergrowth of the forest.
[img]http://3.bp..com/-JvEbrJ_z8ho/VpiIrqB2ZiI/AAAAAAAH_ow/m69F-OH7wXY/s1600/1B.jpg[/img]

“I was collecting some oranges when I heard
something crying,” Jimenez told a local news
source, as reported by the Huffington
Post Thursday. “I thought it was a cat until I
looked closer and saw that it was a baby girl.”

The infant, who still had part of her umbilical cord attached, was starving and facing hypothermia, so Urrea breastfed her, saving her life. “I’m a new mother and I have milk, and I recognized the needs that this poor little creature had,” Urrea told the local news. “I think any woman would have given her nourishment in the same circumstances.”

[img]http://1.bp..com/-2V4Rc95V47M/VpiIsesoyhI/AAAAAAAH_o0/beHXEWZCGfU/s1600/1c.jpg[/img]

The Colombian Family Welfare Institute is now
caring for the infant while it finds an adoptive
home for her. In the meantime, police are
searching for the mother, who may face criminal
charges. Orphanage director Jhon Arley Murillo
said:

“We could be dealing with a case of attempted
homicide, although it’s the prosecutor who
will decide the charge.

See More @ :- http://cloaded.info/forum2_theme_111348837.xhtml?tema=384
Re: See The Breastfeeding Police Officer That Saves Life Of Abandoned Newborn Baby by ayindepremier: 7:31am On Jan 15, 2016
WOW!!
Re: See The Breastfeeding Police Officer That Saves Life Of Abandoned Newborn Baby by goodlifehyd(m): 7:32am On Jan 15, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: See The Breastfeeding Police Officer That Saves Life Of Abandoned Newborn Baby by JewelRegi(f): 7:46am On Jan 15, 2016
May the Lord bless u beyond ur imagination for wht Uve done for that little baby.

If that girl that abandon that child do nt give birth again wen married she will look for who to blame

For all these girls that knows they are nt ready to become a mother Pls keep off from sexual relationship before GOD go punish u.
Re: See The Breastfeeding Police Officer That Saves Life Of Abandoned Newborn Baby by Mologi(m): 8:04am On Jan 15, 2016
Jar bless u....ur milk industry will never run dry....
Re: See The Breastfeeding Police Officer That Saves Life Of Abandoned Newborn Baby by pretydiva(f): 8:27am On Jan 15, 2016
She so kind hearted. God bless her 4 dis
Re: See The Breastfeeding Police Officer That Saves Life Of Abandoned Newborn Baby by ephemm(m): 8:29am On Jan 15, 2016
These "endtime" girls find it easier to breastfeed men than breastfeed their babies - it's annoying!
Re: See The Breastfeeding Police Officer That Saves Life Of Abandoned Newborn Baby by Dyt(f): 11:00am On Jan 15, 2016
Does breast milk taste same?

Dunno sef
Re: See The Breastfeeding Police Officer That Saves Life Of Abandoned Newborn Baby by Acidosis(m): 1:42pm On Jan 15, 2016
Dyt:

Dunno sef
*cough*
Re: See The Breastfeeding Police Officer That Saves Life Of Abandoned Newborn Baby by Onegai(f): 1:50pm On Jan 15, 2016
Dyt:

Dunno sef

Depends on what you eat. It has a slightly sweet taste. It changes according to baby's needs so I'm sure the baby couldn't tell the difference. I know someone who asked her friend to breastfeed her son. Someone offered me breast milk when my supply was low and I would have taken it if not for the Naija Grandmother With Red Eyes Watching Me grin

I think it should be encouraged, in a hospital if your supply is low, get a new mum who has been tested for all communicable diseases to donate breast milk to needy babies. Saves on formula...
Re: See The Breastfeeding Police Officer That Saves Life Of Abandoned Newborn Baby by Dyt(f): 2:30pm On Jan 15, 2016
Acidosis:

*cough*

Go drink water
Re: See The Breastfeeding Police Officer That Saves Life Of Abandoned Newborn Baby by Dyt(f): 2:32pm On Jan 15, 2016
Onegai:

Depends on what you eat. It has a slightly sweet taste. It changes according to baby's needs so I'm sure the baby couldn't tell the difference. I know someone who asked her friend to breastfeed her son. Someone offered me breast milk when my supply was low and I would have taken it if not for the Naija Grandmother With Red Eyes Watching Me grin

I think it should be encouraged, in a hospital if your supply is low, get a new mum who has been tested for all communicable diseases to donate breast milk to needy babies. Saves on formula...

Oh OK
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Have You Heard Of The Virtous Man? / See This Dangerous Maternity Shoot!! / Collections Of Photoshoot From My Phones.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.