Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Guardian Burns Boy’s Body With Hot Iron (pictured) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Guardian Burns Boy’s Body With Hot Iron (pictured) (17929 Views)

Woman Arrested For Burning Half Sister With Hot Iron (Graphic Pic) / Nigeria Woman Who Burnt Lover's Private Part With Hot Iron, Jailed In UK (photo) / Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guardian Burns Boy’s Body With Hot Iron (pictured) by dre11(m): 8:59am On Jan 15, 2016
A trader simply identified as Mama Sarah has been accused of maltreating a boy in her custody.

Twelve-year-old Michael Maduagu, a victim of domestic violence, was allegedly “severely assaulted” by his guardian.

The Nation learnt that Mama Sarah, a cleaner with Nigerian Naval Dockyard, usually descends on the boy.

She beat up the boy last Sunday, placed a hot iron on his leg and made incisions on his body with a blade.

The boy, a primary one pupil at Bonny Camp Primary School, was brought from Anambra State when he was barely five.

Mama Sarah’s fellow traders at Bar Beach Bus Stop on Victoria Island yesterday accused her of inhuman treatment of the boy, urging government to prosecute her.

Musbau Agbodemu, Executive Director of Rural and Urban Development Initiative (RUDI), a pressure group, said the matter was first reported to his Ebute Meta, Lagos office on Tuesday by a trader.

He said the Ministry of Woman Affairs and Poverty Alleviation officials have intervened in the matter, adding: “The boy is now in their custody. When he was brought to our office, he wasn’t in a good state. His body is full of scars and bruises. He couldn’t talk much because of fear. I learnt she brought him to Lagos with the pretext of taking care of him after his father’s death. I just pray this matter will be treated with utmost urgency because she was summoned on Wednesday.”

Agbodemu, who operates a welfare centre, quoted the victim as saying that he was more pained when his guardian didn’t allow him to attend his school’s end-of-the-year concert. He said it was during vacation that she asked him to go to school but he returned home when he found no one.
Mama Sarah’s fellow traders did not hide their feelings on the matter.

Buchi said since Mama Sarah was summoned on Wednesday, she has been acting weird, adding that she has been planning to run away with her daughter.
“I moved to Bar Beach six years ago and I got to know Mama Sarah through Michael.

He was always sad. I mostly saw him on the expressway selling fuel. Things I cannot lift, Michael will lift it. There was a time I bought him food; I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw the woman eating the food. The boy once pleaded with me to take him home but I couldn’t because I didn’t want to be accused of kidnapping. So, I asked him to report his guardian to Bar Beach Police Station but they didn’t take his matter serious. Most times she accuses him of stealing but I know he is not a thief. There was a day Sarah, her daughter, beat him with a stick. It was when I couldn’t continue to see the boy suffer I took him to RUDI.”

Celestial said: “There is nothing she cannot use to beat him. At times, she used naked wire, hot knife and put grinded pepper on his wound. She is that mean. I personally went to her place of work to report to her boss. I don’t know the reason they haven’t come to pick her. Is it until she escapes? I think she also needs to be tortured to know how it feels,” she said.

A resident, Destiny Francis, said she had contact with the woman two years ago when she was sent out of the police barracks because of Michael.

She said: “I was shocked when I heard that she uses hot knife on boy’s legs. Three of her own children left her when her trouble was too much. It is just her last born that lives with her and that one is something else. She sometimes beat her mother. I want justice to prevail.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/guardian-burns-boys-body-with-iron/

lalasticlala

Re: Guardian Burns Boy’s Body With Hot Iron (pictured) by Royalfurnitures: 9:00am On Jan 15, 2016
Some women are mean and heartless.

Check my signature for your durable and affordable furniture
Re: Guardian Burns Boy’s Body With Hot Iron (pictured) by triplewisdom: 9:01am On Jan 15, 2016
Even the devil marvels at what wickedness humans are capable of.
Re: Guardian Burns Boy’s Body With Hot Iron (pictured) by teelaw4life(m): 9:10am On Jan 15, 2016
Until certain crimes are accompanied with horrifying sentences, they'll keep happening. There's a saying that no matter how hot your anger is, it cannot boil water. No matter how angry a person is, except they're clinically schizophrenic or psychopathic, they'll still retain some measure of rational reasoning and self-control. Just throw her in a cell, that ought to do the trick.

1 Like

Re: Guardian Burns Boy’s Body With Hot Iron (pictured) by kelechi50: 9:11am On Jan 15, 2016
Human inhumanity to a child
Re: Guardian Burns Boy’s Body With Hot Iron (pictured) by hezy4real01(m): 9:13am On Jan 15, 2016
This is barbaric, she ought to be stoned to death
Re: Guardian Burns Boy’s Body With Hot Iron (pictured) by ijustdey: 9:57am On Jan 15, 2016
She said: “I was shocked when I heard that she uses hot knife on boy’s legs. Three of her own children left her when her trouble was too much. It is just her last born that lives with her and that one is something else.

this shows that the women is possessed by some wicked spirit if her own children could desert her because of her mal-treatment and wicked ways

she needs to visit yabaleft
Re: Guardian Burns Boy’s Body With Hot Iron (pictured) by yemoxyl(m): 10:04am On Jan 15, 2016
She's an animals,she should be taken to a zoo undecided
Re: Guardian Burns Boy’s Body With Hot Iron (pictured) by yemoxyl(m): 10:04am On Jan 15, 2016
She's an animal,she should be taken to a zoo undecided

1 Like

Re: Guardian Burns Boy’s Body With Hot Iron (pictured) by CR77(f): 12:55pm On Jan 15, 2016
yemoxyl:
She's an animal,she should be taken to a zoo undecided
yemoxyl:
She's an animals,she should be taken to a zoo undecided
Chai

1 Like

Re: Guardian Burns Boy’s Body With Hot Iron (pictured) by hakeem4(m): 12:55pm On Jan 15, 2016
Burna boy grin

3 Likes

Re: Guardian Burns Boy’s Body With Hot Iron (pictured) by Panzerfaust(m): 12:56pm On Jan 15, 2016
triplewisdom:
Even the devil marvels at what wickedness humans are capable of.
Re: Guardian Burns Boy’s Body With Hot Iron (pictured) by Fiwasayo(f): 12:57pm On Jan 15, 2016
Wicked woman.
Re: Guardian Burns Boy’s Body With Hot Iron (pictured) by bimbochoco(m): 12:57pm On Jan 15, 2016
Ok
Re: Guardian Burns Boy’s Body With Hot Iron (pictured) by OCTAVO: 12:57pm On Jan 15, 2016
See wickedness!!!
Re: Guardian Burns Boy’s Body With Hot Iron (pictured) by omoijesa(m): 12:58pm On Jan 15, 2016
Dis woman is heartless seriously
Re: Guardian Burns Boy’s Body With Hot Iron (pictured) by fpeter(f): 12:59pm On Jan 15, 2016
God help this poor child.
Re: Guardian Burns Boy’s Body With Hot Iron (pictured) by Wordsmith01: 1:01pm On Jan 15, 2016
Well, I think the Child right movement still has a lot to do . I believe if there is a stiff penalty with some culprits as demos , coupled with sensitisation, child abuse like child labour , rape cases , laceration among others will drastically reduce.
Re: Guardian Burns Boy’s Body With Hot Iron (pictured) by busky101(m): 1:07pm On Jan 15, 2016
12 year old in primary one?? This is sheer wickedness, at 12 years i was preparing for my junior waec....smh

1 Like

Re: Guardian Burns Boy’s Body With Hot Iron (pictured) by azeecoboy(m): 1:07pm On Jan 15, 2016
sorry,i cannot read it finsh! angry
buh dizz woman wickhead oo,dem supose to dash am 100yrs imprisonment with hard labour。^‿^。
Re: Guardian Burns Boy’s Body With Hot Iron (pictured) by kingarizona1(m): 1:07pm On Jan 15, 2016
Heartless
Re: Guardian Burns Boy’s Body With Hot Iron (pictured) by secretbae: 1:09pm On Jan 15, 2016
hmmm can someone pls summarize? Meanwhile...

Re: Guardian Burns Boy’s Body With Hot Iron (pictured) by Rinato(m): 1:09pm On Jan 15, 2016
Barbaric
Re: Guardian Burns Boy’s Body With Hot Iron (pictured) by theplushist: 1:10pm On Jan 15, 2016
What evil!
Re: Guardian Burns Boy’s Body With Hot Iron (pictured) by prideofscience: 1:10pm On Jan 15, 2016
I smell ibo woman at work. I leav among them, dt is how de maltreat the child they are guiding
Re: Guardian Burns Boy’s Body With Hot Iron (pictured) by lailo: 1:12pm On Jan 15, 2016
They have burning people and they will say they have selling a news paper.I will rather bought Tribune or This Day.Guardian is deviling.
Re: Guardian Burns Boy’s Body With Hot Iron (pictured) by IZIBLAZE4JESUS(m): 1:14pm On Jan 15, 2016
Wrong move in dis generationzz.Any ways,my first tym to commmmmmmmmmmmmment on nairaland ;DWrong move in dis generationzz.Any ways,my first tym to commmmmmmmmmmmmment on nairaland
Re: Guardian Burns Boy’s Body With Hot Iron (pictured) by pretydiva(f): 1:20pm On Jan 15, 2016
Even d woman resemble witch sef. Wicked n heartless woman. D wrath of God will descend on u
Re: Guardian Burns Boy’s Body With Hot Iron (pictured) by Akynzodeighbour(m): 1:25pm On Jan 15, 2016
hakeem4:
Burna boy grin
lol

1 Like

Re: Guardian Burns Boy’s Body With Hot Iron (pictured) by BABANGBALI: 1:30pm On Jan 15, 2016
that is why i hate guardian newspaper

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Spends 5 Years In Prison For Violating Environmental Sanitation Law / EFCC Arrests Babagana Dalori Over N7bn Ponzi Scheme / I Was In A Forced Marriage For 10 Years – Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.