Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Wizkid Breaks Bottle On DammyKrane's Head At Quilox Club [PICS+VIDEO] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Breaks Bottle On DammyKrane's Head At Quilox Club [PICS+VIDEO] (6309 Views)

Maima Grinding Hard On A Man At A Club [PICS] / Dammykrane's Blood-Soaked Cloth After Wizkid Smashed Bottle On His Head (Photo) / Wizkid Smashes Bottle On Dammy Krane's Head At Nightclub? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Breaks Bottle On DammyKrane's Head At Quilox Club [PICS+VIDEO] by TunezMediaBlog: 9:04am On Jan 15, 2016
During football star, Obafemi Martins black party held last night at Quilox Club, Lagos, a fracas was reportedly occurred and Wizkid was said to have busted a bottle on the head of DammyKrane.

Hypertek artiste, Dammykrane was chilling at the VIP section with Tekno, when Wizkid came in with some of his Surulere goons, among whom was one “Igimu Eleniyan.” Wizkid then picked up a Remy Martins bottle and smashed it on Dammy’s head.

With a bloodied head, Dammy tried fighting back but he was held back by people.

Wizkid moved to another VIP section and Dammy tried to go and meet him there to get his revenge, but once again, he was prevented.

2face and Timaya later stepped in to settle the rift but Wizkid walked away, with a vow that he’d still deal with DammyKrane for accusing him of stealing musical materials.

Watch Video Below ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zr1g7fz2FXA

Lalasticlala

Re: Wizkid Breaks Bottle On DammyKrane's Head At Quilox Club [PICS+VIDEO] by Dbrainiac1(m): 9:06am On Jan 15, 2016
So ppl dey vex like this?
He for chuk am naaa grin
Re: Wizkid Breaks Bottle On DammyKrane's Head At Quilox Club [PICS+VIDEO] by funnyme(f): 9:15am On Jan 15, 2016
That's why he's a kid
Re: Wizkid Breaks Bottle On DammyKrane's Head At Quilox Club [PICS+VIDEO] by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 15, 2016
nice one wizzy

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Breaks Bottle On DammyKrane's Head At Quilox Club [PICS+VIDEO] by Elfree: 9:34am On Jan 15, 2016
his arrogance will take him no where...even with his money and fame his still a tout undecided
Re: Wizkid Breaks Bottle On DammyKrane's Head At Quilox Club [PICS+VIDEO] by ta4ba3(m): 9:42am On Jan 15, 2016
Two kids are fighting.... what's d big deal... come to my hood kids fight everyday get over it op
Re: Wizkid Breaks Bottle On DammyKrane's Head At Quilox Club [PICS+VIDEO] by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 15, 2016
Dis children no wan park well o
Re: Wizkid Breaks Bottle On DammyKrane's Head At Quilox Club [PICS+VIDEO] by iameugene(m): 10:02am On Jan 15, 2016
Twas fuck3d I swear.. They had to hide wizkid, come and see how cars where parked on the road causing foolish traffic

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Breaks Bottle On DammyKrane's Head At Quilox Club [PICS+VIDEO] by Malcolmx12: 10:10am On Jan 15, 2016
no need waste your data to watch that video, nothing. it's even 6secs video of a night club. no fight. nothing

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Breaks Bottle On DammyKrane's Head At Quilox Club [PICS+VIDEO] by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 15, 2016
Fake news looking for Headlines
Re: Wizkid Breaks Bottle On DammyKrane's Head At Quilox Club [PICS+VIDEO] by graciella(f): 10:22am On Jan 15, 2016
where is the wizkid? can't find him
Re: Wizkid Breaks Bottle On DammyKrane's Head At Quilox Club [PICS+VIDEO] by Naveedah(f): 10:43am On Jan 15, 2016
Jobless bloggers everywhere
Re: Wizkid Breaks Bottle On DammyKrane's Head At Quilox Club [PICS+VIDEO] by hatux: 10:57am On Jan 15, 2016
2016 cursed year for naija celebrities...
Re: Wizkid Breaks Bottle On DammyKrane's Head At Quilox Club [PICS+VIDEO] by pretydiva(f): 11:35am On Jan 15, 2016
This is wat happens when kids starts taking weed..smh
Re: Wizkid Breaks Bottle On DammyKrane's Head At Quilox Club [PICS+VIDEO] by abiambo(m): 11:40am On Jan 15, 2016
i support wizkid, i knw he went to the extreme by using bottles but mehn, dammy crane sabi sing? that he will go to twitter and instagram to say wizkid stole his music, and dat he will deal with him if he sees him,,, at least we now know that it was only false accusation and publicity stunt on dummy crane's part
Re: Wizkid Breaks Bottle On DammyKrane's Head At Quilox Club [PICS+VIDEO] by Meeloreh(f): 11:41am On Jan 15, 2016
But the kid isn't as tall as the Krane. How did he reach his head? He jumped perhaps
Re: Wizkid Breaks Bottle On DammyKrane's Head At Quilox Club [PICS+VIDEO] by CertifiedFreak(m): 11:49am On Jan 15, 2016
Your story reeks lies and that's why ur blog is still in obscurity
Re: Wizkid Breaks Bottle On DammyKrane's Head At Quilox Club [PICS+VIDEO] by CertifiedFreak(m): 11:51am On Jan 15, 2016
Meeloreh:
But the kid isn't as tall as the Krane. How did he reach his head? He jumped perhaps

lol, a different perspective hon. How would the kid ever get to the tip of the crane even if he jumped?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Breaks Bottle On DammyKrane's Head At Quilox Club [PICS+VIDEO] by HonourablePomk: 12:00pm On Jan 15, 2016
Ok
Re: Wizkid Breaks Bottle On DammyKrane's Head At Quilox Club [PICS+VIDEO] by Meeloreh(f): 12:14pm On Jan 15, 2016
CertifiedFreak:

lol, a different perspective hon. How would the kid ever get to the tip of the crane even if he jumped?
I'm glad u understood the sarcasm grin
Re: Wizkid Breaks Bottle On DammyKrane's Head At Quilox Club [PICS+VIDEO] by sauceTDA(m): 12:19pm On Jan 15, 2016
Forreals it was fierce. Buh it wasn't a bottle it wz a cup cut...you people should stop carrying rumours. I was there.
Re: Wizkid Breaks Bottle On DammyKrane's Head At Quilox Club [PICS+VIDEO] by nevi12(f): 12:37pm On Jan 15, 2016
All dese yeye celebs always falling person hand sha undecided
Re: Wizkid Breaks Bottle On DammyKrane's Head At Quilox Club [PICS+VIDEO] by Kelklein(m): 12:44pm On Jan 15, 2016
Wizkid no get chill at all..DK next time, know how to pick your fight or ask Olamide for guidance
Re: Wizkid Breaks Bottle On DammyKrane's Head At Quilox Club [PICS+VIDEO] by zicoy6k: 12:46pm On Jan 15, 2016
Children of nowadays self....
Re: Wizkid Breaks Bottle On DammyKrane's Head At Quilox Club [PICS+VIDEO] by picsOR: 12:57pm On Jan 15, 2016
Re: Wizkid Breaks Bottle On DammyKrane's Head At Quilox Club [PICS+VIDEO] by obontami: 1:15pm On Jan 15, 2016
Dem for shook their selves na
Re: Wizkid Breaks Bottle On DammyKrane's Head At Quilox Club [PICS+VIDEO] by boss1310(m): 1:17pm On Jan 15, 2016
I once witnessed in Lagos longtime ago a"fight"between a molue conductor and an area boy.fight never start the area boy just just pulled his own clothes,naked he took a bottle of star beer with liquid contents broke the bottle on his own head and stabbed his arms wounding himself profusely in the process the conductor pick race and nearly jumped into nearby swamp if not for the crowd that held him.we were all confused and shocked that day and still I am today cos I still don't get it cos he didn't make a single move for the cobductor
This story reminds me of that day and though am yet to believe that wizkid did what he is being accused I think its a twitter story that will soon mature to a popular hashtags wordplay

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Breaks Bottle On DammyKrane's Head At Quilox Club [PICS+VIDEO] by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 1:30pm On Jan 15, 2016
hope it doesn't affect dammy krane's hair?^
welcome to 2016, year of fights and beef in the music industry....
Re: Wizkid Breaks Bottle On DammyKrane's Head At Quilox Club [PICS+VIDEO] by Starttell: 2:15pm On Jan 15, 2016
Yowa
Re: Wizkid Breaks Bottle On DammyKrane's Head At Quilox Club [PICS+VIDEO] by sobastical: 2:31pm On Jan 15, 2016
ABUZINZU:
nice one wizzy

How old are you?
Re: Wizkid Breaks Bottle On DammyKrane's Head At Quilox Club [PICS+VIDEO] by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 15, 2016
sobastical:

How old are you?
any problem sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breast Of A 25yr Old Virgin Cee-c #bbnaija / Never To Be Caught Unfresh - Cee-c Rocks Bum Shorts & Black Jacket In New Photos / Salawa Abeni Leaks Her Nudes After Exposing Man Trying To Blackmail Her With It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.