Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,377 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Salawa Abeni Leaks Her Nudes After Exposing Man Trying To Blackmail Her With It - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Salawa Abeni Leaks Her Nudes After Exposing Man Trying To Blackmail Her With It (6308 Views)

Salawa Abeni TVC Interview About Her Nude Photo & Blackmailer, Jason (Video) / Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them / Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Salawa Abeni Leaks Her Nudes After Exposing Man Trying To Blackmail Her With It by newsmag: 6:55pm On Apr 01, 2020
Popular singer, Salawa Abeni has taken to social media to expose a person who is trying to blackmail her with her old ‘nude photos’, she then went on to share the photos herself.

Salawa who shared screenshots of her chats with the blackmailer, revealed that the man simply identified as Jason, threatened to tarnish her image and destroy her career of over 45 years. She wrote;

“Good morning my Family, friends and Fans. I have something very important to tell you and I will really appreciate your audience. I am very disappointed that someone somewhere will try to tarnish my image and threaten to destroy my career of over 45 years. This morning, I received messages from somebody threatening to expose very old pictures of me and in the process, blackmailing me for money.

These could’ve been pictures of me in the hospital or even with my partner, but is this what has become of us?? I plead with everybody out there to be very careful as our current situation has made people very desperate. I am almost 60 years old, I have worked very hard and made a name for myself for somebody to believe that they can threaten and trample on my feelings, this is very sad.

So I have decided to share the messages and pictures sent by this person with everyone for you all to see! Thank you and God bless you! For you the blackmailer, I refuse to be bullied by you as I’m sure that I’m old enough to be your MOTHER!!”

She shared the photos in the post below;

https://newsmag.com.ng/veteran-singer-salawa-abeni-leaks-her-nudes-after-exposing-man-trying-to-blackmail-her-with-it/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Salawa Abeni Leaks Her Nudes After Exposing Man Trying To Blackmail Her With It by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 01, 2020
No one is chopping free money in this Corona Era oya NPF and MTN over to you....catch the blackmailer ...hmmm is the court open sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Salawa Abeni Leaks Her Nudes After Exposing Man Trying To Blackmail Her With It by MZrapper(f): 7:17pm On Apr 01, 2020
Saw her post on IG earlier, that is the best way to handle a blackmailer.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salawa Abeni Leaks Her Nudes After Exposing Man Trying To Blackmail Her With It by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:23pm On Apr 01, 2020
Covid-19 lockdown scammers everywhere
Re: Salawa Abeni Leaks Her Nudes After Exposing Man Trying To Blackmail Her With It by Dominatrix(f): 8:38pm On Apr 01, 2020
Way to go mama!

2 Likes

Re: Salawa Abeni Leaks Her Nudes After Exposing Man Trying To Blackmail Her With It by Dollarheist: 8:48pm On Apr 01, 2020
NO FREE MONEY
Re: Salawa Abeni Leaks Her Nudes After Exposing Man Trying To Blackmail Her With It by ValCon888: 9:20pm On Apr 01, 2020
Nice one from her. I really salute her courage.
That's how to bust blackmailers. The pictures they are trying to use to collect money from you, just share it out for free and render those pictures worthless.

6 Likes

Re: Salawa Abeni Leaks Her Nudes After Exposing Man Trying To Blackmail Her With It by sodiqapril(m): 9:35pm On Apr 01, 2020
The woman is a queen..she posted the pictures on her IG page and it can't really pass for nudes like that.. Yoruba adage says "oko nla kin ba arugbo Keri" meaning big dick no dy scare person wey don old...the guy na bastard you want to blackmail your grandma..the only thing that can save him if the SIM wasn't registered in his name

2 Likes

Re: Salawa Abeni Leaks Her Nudes After Exposing Man Trying To Blackmail Her With It by addicted268(f): 11:07pm On Apr 01, 2020
Loving this woman already.see as she settle down burst the blackmailer bubbles cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Salawa Abeni Leaks Her Nudes After Exposing Man Trying To Blackmail Her With It by TGMISKY(m): 11:35pm On Apr 01, 2020
No be who been dey snap nude pics go get nude pics
Re: Salawa Abeni Leaks Her Nudes After Exposing Man Trying To Blackmail Her With It by TGMISKY(m): 11:35pm On Apr 01, 2020
No be who been dey snap nude pics go get nude pics?

Re: Salawa Abeni Leaks Her Nudes After Exposing Man Trying To Blackmail Her With It by Kendumazy(m): 11:36pm On Apr 01, 2020
The guy can be tracked sef cos salawa is very connected to get that done. Salawa asking Mc oluomo for assistance in getting the guy tracked is enough. It's just for Mc oluomo to instruct Sars to get the job done. The guy own done finish be that.
Re: Salawa Abeni Leaks Her Nudes After Exposing Man Trying To Blackmail Her With It by Nobody: 12:47am On Apr 02, 2020
Exactly what I'd have done. I'm proud of the woman. Fvck the bloody blackmailers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Salawa Abeni Leaks Her Nudes After Exposing Man Trying To Blackmail Her With It by TomMary(f): 1:01am On Apr 02, 2020
Na wah oh
Re: Salawa Abeni Leaks Her Nudes After Exposing Man Trying To Blackmail Her With It by Kobicove(m): 4:49am On Apr 02, 2020
A lot of people in Nigeria do not know that blackmail is a very serious crime!
Re: Salawa Abeni Leaks Her Nudes After Exposing Man Trying To Blackmail Her With It by sunshineV(f): 6:43am On Apr 02, 2020
Even if u give me money I won't suck those titties
Re: Salawa Abeni Leaks Her Nudes After Exposing Man Trying To Blackmail Her With It by Nobody: 6:47am On Apr 02, 2020
Where are the pictures? At least post it here that we can know if it's nudeornot

1 Like

Re: Salawa Abeni Leaks Her Nudes After Exposing Man Trying To Blackmail Her With It by Nobody: 6:48am On Apr 02, 2020
sunshineV:
Even if u give me money I won't sick those titties
be healed in Jesus name
Re: Salawa Abeni Leaks Her Nudes After Exposing Man Trying To Blackmail Her With It by sunshineV(f): 6:49am On Apr 02, 2020
BLUELemon:
be healed in Jesus name
grin
Re: Salawa Abeni Leaks Her Nudes After Exposing Man Trying To Blackmail Her With It by femi4: 8:11am On Apr 02, 2020
If I modernize waka....
Re: Salawa Abeni Leaks Her Nudes After Exposing Man Trying To Blackmail Her With It by Nairaboi(m): 8:26am On Apr 02, 2020
Why must she have nude pictures in the first place? Shows how wayward and hoeish she was. HOE MaMa
Re: Salawa Abeni Leaks Her Nudes After Exposing Man Trying To Blackmail Her With It by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 02, 2020
Nairaboi:
Why must she have nude pictures in the first place? Shows how wayward and hoeish she was. HOE MaMa
hospital, cosmetic surgery table, snapped by her lover etc
Re: Salawa Abeni Leaks Her Nudes After Exposing Man Trying To Blackmail Her With It by Sufisunni: 11:52am On Apr 02, 2020
Good way to handle blackmailer

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

“my N!pples Have Sufered” – Actress Halima Abubakar Recounts Her Experience / A Nollywood Actor Tried To Seduce Me! / Am Too Young To Be Pregnant - Chika Ike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.