Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

How To Create A Mini Website In 60minites Using Front Page - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Create A Mini Website In 60minites Using Front Page (617 Views)

Fiverr: How To Shoot Your Gig To The FRONT Page, To Boost Sales / Just Rented A Mini Warehouse, Have 2M Capital But No Business Ideas. Pls Help AS / Are you a mini importer? Let me help you grow your sales to 100+/month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Mini Website In 60minites Using Front Page by Helenbims(m): 9:10am On Jan 15, 2016
TUTORIAL 001.
How To Create Mini Website Using Front Page in 60 Minutes.

Website creating is one of the businesses that commands good money in Nigeria. A lot of people find it difficult to build their own Mini Websites. I have come across lots of people who wants to build their websites but they do not know how to go about it. After going through this, you will be equipped with all you need to get started.
You will be building your website in the next one hour without paying anyone again! I am so confident of the power of the information I am about to pass on to you right now.
Here are the tools we're going to be needing for the job:
1. A domain name. 2. Front page software 3. Web host account.
After having these tools, the first thing to do is to register a domain name.
If you don't know what a domain name is, it's simply the name of your website. E g www.netbiznaija.com/nairawealthideas Registering a domain name is very simple and cheap to do. There are many domain name registrars out there you can use for registration. Check out this two:
http://www.007names.com , http://www.namescheap.com . Make sure you register an easy to remember domain name that will give you a kind of professionalism. The next thing you should do is to register for a web host account. This is a service that will "house" your website on the internet. So that the whole world can see it when they type the name into the address bars.
You can register for a decent web hosting account for $5 a month.
Guess you have really enjoyed this tutorial? I will be bringing more to you soon. For any further explanation or questions, contact,
: 08068265049 or www.netbiznaija.com/nairawealthideas Ojogbon Austine Abimbola Omoseebi.
Re: How To Create A Mini Website In 60minites Using Front Page by dotsdavidson(m): 11:41am On Jan 15, 2016
Nice thread @OP; following......

Please is there no local domain registration company? Online payment has been restricted now so its pretty tough dealing with the foreign ones.

Many thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Earn $20 For Every Advert On Your Account. / Is Saudi Arabia Finally Willing To Rescue The Oil Markets? / Black Soap Expert,look For Investor To Partner With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.