Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,932 members, 7,828,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Differences Between The Old And New Budget 2016 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Differences Between The Old And New Budget 2016 (34389 Views)

Capital Release For Budget 2016 Begins Today / BREAKING: Senate In An Emergency Meeting, As ‘new’ Budget Emerges (see The List / Presidency Votes N3.6bn For BMW Cars In Budget 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Differences Between The Old And New Budget 2016 by omenka(m): 12:12pm On Jan 15, 2016
kachnov:

Ok...Wise man.
Thank you mr. Steel Skin.
Re: Differences Between The Old And New Budget 2016 by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 15, 2016
If Fashola could build website for N70million, why cant Buhari build and maintain his with N273million?

All na fraud abeg...APC/Buhari

1 Like

Re: Differences Between The Old And New Budget 2016 by Folksyharry(m): 12:17pm On Jan 15, 2016
I don't even know what to say again. This country is in serious mess. PMB shouldn't give his supporters more reasons to regret voting for him. We can't have another four years of misrule so the President should stop subjecting Nigerians to ridicule.

1 Like

Re: Differences Between The Old And New Budget 2016 by Festy4u(m): 12:18pm On Jan 15, 2016
Take this government of change serious at your own peril!

1 Like

Re: Differences Between The Old And New Budget 2016 by Festy4u(m): 12:19pm On Jan 15, 2016
Take this government of change serious at your own peril!
Re: Differences Between The Old And New Budget 2016 by AmazonKindle: 12:21pm On Jan 15, 2016
so bulletproof cars can sell for 340m but they want to buy it 3.6b

1 Like

Re: Differences Between The Old And New Budget 2016 by tete7000(m): 12:21pm On Jan 15, 2016
jamace:
I believe PMB is better.

As far as I am concerned you can't be friends to people you are not compatible with. He is a politician line the rest of them. He can't be exonerated of any mistake.
Re: Differences Between The Old And New Budget 2016 by guardsman: 12:23pm On Jan 15, 2016
d President personally submitted d budget to d NASS & frm dat moment it was supposed to be in d custody of d NASS. How come we first heard it was missing & now we hear of versions. How incompetent can d NASS be?
dis drama is another in d series of Saraki's attempts to weaken PMB's mandate which started by him trading out d Dep Sen Presidency to d PDP. Already, Saraki's REAL constituency, d PDP has asked d President to resign. Saraki is APC in flesh, PDP in spirit. #APPPDPC #KickSarakiOut

1 Like

Re: Differences Between The Old And New Budget 2016 by Lobolintin(m): 12:38pm On Jan 15, 2016
Chinaimporter:
[size=18pt]christ we nigerians do not deserve this.....ordinary budget APC cannot arrange....from clueless to hopeless....from frying pan to fire.....we are officially domed.
i regret the day we voted buhari into power....at least we had a capable senate president and finance minister in the last administration

[/size]

DSS, abeg make I quote this dude, so if unah wan wele somebody make e be him,.,,

God bless you for this your comment, so we have a hopeless president abi ??
Acorsimg to your own words ooo, his an abokiii
Re: Differences Between The Old And New Budget 2016 by 989900: 12:39pm On Jan 15, 2016
warizdis?
Re: Differences Between The Old And New Budget 2016 by free13: 12:54pm On Jan 15, 2016
grin...... what can I say?........... grin
Re: Differences Between The Old And New Budget 2016 by ejiinii: 12:56pm On Jan 15, 2016
You are talking of net increase why will Buhari a national budget illegally to make corrections

omenka:
If the wailers above aren't so intellectually lazy, they would simply have added all the reductions made and added all the additions made and compared both figures to see if there's been a net increase in the overall budgetary sum. But of course they can't- they are called Wailers for a reason.
Re: Differences Between The Old And New Budget 2016 by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 15, 2016
omenka:
If the wailers above aren't so intellectually lazy, they would simply have added all the reductions made and added all the additions made and compared both figures to see if there's been a net increase in the overall budgetary sum. But of course they can't- they are called Wailers for a reason.
You guys are not called lying lairs and hailing hailers for nothing.
Re: Differences Between The Old And New Budget 2016 by dubemivan(m): 1:02pm On Jan 15, 2016
Bevista:
What is embarrassing about the current budget debacle is the clandestine manner the Presidency went about it. What is even more worrisome is that they do not consider it morally expedient to own up to this national disgrace and explain to Nigerians why they did what they did - even if it is Damage Control.
---
The National Assembly should be courageous enough to say it the way it is. The Presidency is a complete joke and the NASS should call them out. If their intentions were pure, are there no official channels to withdraw and correct the budget? Couldn't they just claim that they wanted to adjust the budget based on current realities of oil price? Our leaders are so dumb and brazen in their dumbness, that they think the whole citizenry is dumb too.
---
Did I just notice a fresh budget of N795m for website upgrade for Ministry of Solid Minerals? That had better be a clerical error, else that would be a joke of epic proportions.
---
I don't care how genuine or patriotic their reasons were, using a fraudulent method to do the right is wrong. It will only serve as a precedence and simply reinforce the cycle of fraud. This is a democracy and democratic channels must be engaged in doing the right thing.
Re: Differences Between The Old And New Budget 2016 by ozoneboy(m): 1:20pm On Jan 15, 2016
I thought dulla.rdi.nho the President denied taking back the budget,for reduction and amendment in some mind bugging figures?.so why is their a difference between the First and the second one?.Yoruba Cone head Zombies, this question is for you people.

1 Like

Re: Differences Between The Old And New Budget 2016 by omenka(m): 1:22pm On Jan 15, 2016
ejiinii:

You are talking of net increase why will Buhari a national budget illegally to make corrections

Oga na by force to pay you attention?? Stop following me around. I told you the other time I find it hard to join issues with people who lack basic understanding/command of english language.

Get a better education. Better yet, seek out your kind and banter with them.

Bye.
Re: Differences Between The Old And New Budget 2016 by zoomman(m): 1:34pm On Jan 15, 2016
Mehn this kind of CHANGE is STRANGE...May God Help us all

1 Like

Re: Differences Between The Old And New Budget 2016 by evy1(m): 1:53pm On Jan 15, 2016
stay healthy.
Stealing should not be the reason you eat dat meat in the toilet

1 Like

Re: Differences Between The Old And New Budget 2016 by clarity4clear(f): 1:57pm On Jan 15, 2016
Did you just realised.

They even had to inject another 3.6billion naira into this budget.

We have truly been scammed[/quote]
Re: Differences Between The Old And New Budget 2016 by HungerBAD: 2:05pm On Jan 15, 2016
omenka:
Oga na by force to pay you attention?? Stop following me around. I told you the other time I find it hard to join issues with people who lack basic understanding/command of english language.

Bye.

Lol.

3 Likes

Re: Differences Between The Old And New Budget 2016 by seol: 2:08pm On Jan 15, 2016
omenka:

Thanks very much for the observation. Although I didn't do the calculation, but the amount reduced and the frequency of reduction made be skeptical of their assertion.

1 Like

Re: Differences Between The Old And New Budget 2016 by wordsplay(m): 2:09pm On Jan 15, 2016
As much as I am a firm supporter of this APC led government, I must confess that this is very embarrassing and fraudulent. If it is later discovered that bubu had something to do with this personally which I suspect he has, then my respect for him will drip down fast.

4 Likes

Re: Differences Between The Old And New Budget 2016 by Chigold101(m): 3:16pm On Jan 15, 2016
PROVACATEUR:

We have truly been scammed
APC change...

Things unheard of before have now become a life style.

Government full of inconclusiveness

1 Like

Re: Differences Between The Old And New Budget 2016 by ejiinii: 3:19pm On Jan 15, 2016
Mr English language expert am just asking you basic question no be fight grin

omenka:

Bye.
Re: Differences Between The Old And New Budget 2016 by LMFashions: 3:27pm On Jan 15, 2016
Tundeiab:

Let's assume all what you pointed out are correct, is it proper for the presidency to "steal" the budget just because they want to make adjustment.

After all the increase, reduction, removal and fresh, there's a NET INCREASE of N665,891,606.
Re: Differences Between The Old And New Budget 2016 by ladenz(m): 3:29pm On Jan 15, 2016
Its disheartening Walahi. cry

We thank God for social media that has given the common access to scrutinize the national budget in detail.

if na before, we will only hear about it on NTA network news. Its after everything don spoil finish we go dey hear story. That is why the same dirty old politicians keep coming back to rule us again and again. Never again. If things continue like this and Nigeria manages to survive the next 4 years (which we will), then this Govt will be kicked out as well.

I never supported APC because I knew it was all recycled politicians. We need new blood, new ideas and true patriots. We have seen the difference some outstanding individuals made in the past. Imagine having a Govt made up of such people, Nigeria will go places.

God will deliver us from the hands of those who want to suck us dry while they enrich themselves

2 Likes

Re: Differences Between The Old And New Budget 2016 by danmasani101: 4:01pm On Jan 15, 2016

1 Like

Re: Differences Between The Old And New Budget 2016 by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 15, 2016
PROVACATEUR:

We have truly been scammed
please explain how

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Babangida With Obasanjo & Abdulsalami Abubakar / Man Arrested For Criticizing Goodluck Jonathan Marks His Release From Prison.PIC / Obi Of Onitsha Commissions Dualised Sani Abacha Road Constructed By Wike(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.