Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,880 members, 7,862,975 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:01 AM

How Can I Ascertain CHARCOAL Purity And Know More Of It - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How Can I Ascertain CHARCOAL Purity And Know More Of It (570 Views)

Know More About Poultry Waste / Charcoal Export Business And Investment /partnership / Charcoal Buyer Contact/export Broker. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Ascertain CHARCOAL Purity And Know More Of It by lexicot: 9:34am On Jan 15, 2016
Goodday house,

Please do any one know the procedure carried out to ascertain the purity of charcoal.. Some of the contents for lookout are ; Fixed Carbon
Moisture Level , Ash Contents, Heating Level, Volatile Matter. I don't want to know by word of mouth though I read SGS, Bureau Veritas can ascertain that but I don't know if it located in Nigeria. Can such procedure be carried out in a room with few apparatus?

I know people will say go get a manual but most contents are recycled. Though I prefer the one on one consultation, it is quiet expensive for me. Please Nairalanders anyone with a good knowledge of Charcoal and its export should help me. Or even one with "average" understanding is openly welcomed, for we can share what we know freely.

Hoping to here from any one.

I am also interested in the local production but I have read at a good length about it but further knowledge is no crime. Getting export license from the NEPC seems like a walk in the park but I hope it will not be strenuous compared to CAC online registration method.

In general, I will like to share knowledge with anyone interested in the world of CHARCOAL trading.. Please drop a comment or PM me.

THANK you all.

(1) (Reply)

Ooni To Unveil Industrial Park In Ife For Agribusiness / Supplier Of Pineapple Chips, Banana Chips Or Apple Chips Needed Urgently / Free Agricultural Extension Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.