Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Enquiries About VLA - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Enquiries About VLA (1739 Views)

Vla (vic Lawrence And Associate) Is A Reputable Recruitment Agency / VLA Test For Bank Recruitment / VLA Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enquiries About VLA by dpacesetter(m): 10:36am On Jan 15, 2016
I went to VLA on Thursday, 7th of this month to write their test. As an ND holder we solved 28 objective questions, no essay and we submit our CV and passport. And after the test we are told to go that they will get back to us.
since last week Thursday we are yet to receive any update from them, no update about the next step, or probably our result. I believe those that know much about VLA on how they recruit ND holders can shed light on this.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Enquiries About VLA by honestpoju: 4:15pm On Jan 15, 2016
na their way. they wont get back to someone. i have been dear 3 times
Re: Enquiries About VLA by EXICON(m): 4:32pm On Jan 15, 2016
dpacesetter:
I went to VLA on Thursday, 7th of this month to write their test. As an ND holder we solved 28 objective questions, no essay and we submit our CV and passport. And after the test we are told to go that they will get back to us.
since last week Thursday we are yet to receive any update from them, no update about the next step, or probably our result. I believe those that know much about VLA on how they recruit ND holders can shed light on this.
Thanks.

Just relax and trust God that they will get back to you. It's a process.
Re: Enquiries About VLA by maximunimpact(m): 8:51pm On Jan 16, 2016
VLA, ICS, SOL, XL etc are the major outsourcing firms for bank tellers. they carry out test for their prospective employees and whenever there clients (banks) need staff, they will send from the list of those who pass the test to the bank for interview or depending on the bank they can do the interview themselves.

so relax banks always need tellers and since u pass their test you are next in line.
Re: Enquiries About VLA by dpacesetter(m): 9:39pm On Jan 16, 2016
maximunimpact:
VLA, ICS, SOL, XL etc are the major outsourcing firms for bank tellers. they carry out test for their prospective employees and whenever there clients (banks) need staff, they will send from the list of those who pass the test to the bank for interview or depending on the bank they can do the interview themselves.

so relax banks always need tellers and since u pass their test you are next in line.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Interview Invite / FBNINSURANCE Is Recruiting In Kaduna / Slot Engineering Nigeria Limited Recruitment For Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.