Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,801 members, 7,813,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

2016 Presidential Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2016 Presidential Election (778 Views)

INEC Sets Date For 2019 Presidential Election, February 16, 2019 / I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts / Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Presidential Election Held Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2016 Presidential Election by 2wizkids(m): 10:44am On Jan 15, 2016
With the current economic state of things in this country, i have decided to create this thread to conduct a poll to know the thought of an average Nigerian towards PMB and GEJ. less than a year of PMB being in power i believe his ratings is at an all time low at the moment. now if you where given the opportunity to vote say tomorrow between PMB and GEJ, who would you vote for.....hit like for GEJ......or share for PMB

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Presidential Election by CharlyNick: 10:51am On Jan 15, 2016
Re: 2016 Presidential Election by 2wizkids(m): 11:51am On Jan 16, 2016
no single share for buhari?
Re: 2016 Presidential Election by obailala(m): 12:40pm On Jan 16, 2016
Buhari has won the elections bro... stop living in the past, stop living in dreamland. Only depressed GEJ supporters will come into this thread to do an online vote for an election that has already been won and lost.
Re: 2016 Presidential Election by 2wizkids(m): 12:56pm On Jan 16, 2016
obailala:
Buhari has won the elections bro... stop living in the past, stop living in dreamland. Only depressed GEJ supporters will come into this thread to do an online vote for an election that has already been won and lost.
it might interest you to know that this thread was created by someone who actually voted and convinced at least 4 more persons to vote for PMB, with the constant disappointments from this current administration. i can gladly tell you that the only depressed supporters at the moment are PMB's.(myself inclusive)....i know i cant like on my own thread but pls add one like for GEJ......2019 feels like a millennium.
Re: 2016 Presidential Election by obailala(m): 1:10pm On Jan 16, 2016
2wizkids:

it might interest you to know that this thread was created by someone who actually voted and convinced at least 4 more persons to vote for PMB, with the constant disappointments from this current administration. i can gladly tell you that the only depressed supporters at the moment are PMB's.(myself inclusive)....i know i cant like on my own thread but pls add one like for GEJ......2019 feels like a millennium.
Lol.. accept my sympathy bro. Different people have different core reasons why they supported Bubu. I did not support him because I thought he was a miracle worker, not especially when yiu consider the rock-bottom oil prices, I would be silly to expect any wonders from him with the current economic crisis. But I am extremely thrilled by the fact that at least in my lifetime, I will surely see one or two influential looters of our common patrimony go to jail.

I can donate one 'like' to your cause however if that will make you happy, but it doesnt change the realities on ground that the incompetent and weak Jonathan has been confined to history, and Bubu is the president of the nation at least till 2019.
Re: 2016 Presidential Election by mashin(m): 1:16pm On Jan 16, 2016
Have you 4gotten the latest petition for and against Buhari. When the number for Buhari doubled the against Buhari? Goodluck is no match for Buhari bring another name.
Re: 2016 Presidential Election by Weedcrusher: 1:19pm On Jan 16, 2016
Another thread to shi.t on............Op if you don't have anything you are using your time for, go and sweep the bus stop in your area

Re: 2016 Presidential Election by 2wizkids(m): 1:39pm On Jan 16, 2016
mashin:
Have you 4gotten the latest petition for and against Buhari. When the number for Buhari doubled the against Buhari? Goodluck is no match for Buhari bring another name.
when was the petition held?......depending on the time i would have been one of those for buhari..there was a time last year when an actual election was held and buhari came out victoriuos...i could bring another name,lets see......atiku abubakar ? grin

@ obailala...you got me laughing really hard, i wouldnt mind that like oh.....sir you mentioned something about seeing at least two corrupt politicians in jail, no well meaning nigerian would want anything less, but i didnt only vote PMB to chase the goats eating our yams, i expected by now to have at least some concrete blueprints as to how to diversify the economy from oil into aspects like agriculture, world class infrastructure, health care and education.....am tired of the finger pointing......day dey go man dey old................dont forget my like oh
Re: 2016 Presidential Election by 2wizkids(m): 1:41pm On Jan 16, 2016
Weedcrusher:
Another thread to shi.t on............Op if you don't have anything you are using your time for, go and sleep the bus stop in your area

am sure you meant sweep....busy ponk

(1) (Reply)

Kogi - Governor Without Deputy - My Legal Suggestion For Faleke / SAS, CNN, Boko Haram- FAKE Propaganda. / Confession: How I Spent Two Days With Terrorists – OBJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.