Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Kachikwu Ibe In Abu Dhabi For UAE Energy Forum - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kachikwu Ibe In Abu Dhabi For UAE Energy Forum (16941 Views)

Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today / Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) / Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kachikwu Ibe In Abu Dhabi For UAE Energy Forum by rita25(f): 3:03pm On Jan 15, 2016
dear GOD bless me to be the next minister of petroleum after this man oh wink
Re: Kachikwu Ibe In Abu Dhabi For UAE Energy Forum by MosakuAW(m): 3:03pm On Jan 15, 2016
Ephemmm:

You mean nobody told you that the price of a product is determined by the forces of demand and supply in the market throughout your period of learning at your alma-mata?

You passed through school, but your school didn't passed through you. tongue tongue tongue

How old are you? You beleive all what the though you in Economics in you High school and University apply to day to day running of nations economy.

By the way, read my comment againt and use your number 6 to digest my comment rather than you typing rubbish. Who ask you if demand and supply determine international crude oil prices. Why can same demand and supply determine Nigeria PMS price, why is the price been fix by government when we have importers and major marketers, you will tel me because of government subsidies abi? When it come to Nations or World economy, you secondary school economics does not apply at times. So go and learn well.olodo

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu Ibe In Abu Dhabi For UAE Energy Forum by Ephemmm: 3:08pm On Jan 15, 2016
MosakuAW:

[s] [s]How old are you? You beleive all what the though you in Economics in you High school and University apply to day to day running of nations economy.

By the way, read my comment againt and use your number 6 to digest my comment rather than you typing rubbish. Who ask you if demand and supply determine international crude oil prices. Why can same demand and supply determine Nigeria PMS price, why is the price been fix by government when we have importers and major marketers, you will tel me because of government subsidies abi? When it come to Nations or World economy, you secondary school economics does not apply at times. So go and learn well. Olodo
[/s]

Still busy: summary in one sentence please.
Re: Kachikwu Ibe In Abu Dhabi For UAE Energy Forum by Jesusfallsatan(f): 3:26pm On Jan 15, 2016
Ephemmm:
[/s]

Still busy: summary in one sentence please.

What the guy said the right thing! What you tot in school dont apply to real economy. So go and learn more...
Re: Kachikwu Ibe In Abu Dhabi For UAE Energy Forum by Ephemmm: 3:45pm On Jan 15, 2016
Jesusfallsatan:

[s]What the guy said the right thing! What you tot in school dont apply to real economy. So go and learn more... [/s]

It is simple dude. More countries have discovered oil: world in general have more producers: buyers are few: this brings about fall in the oil prices in the world market.

In conclusion, when supply is greater than demand, the price falls.
Re: Kachikwu Ibe In Abu Dhabi For UAE Energy Forum by Rossikk(m): 3:54pm On Jan 15, 2016
rita25:
dear GOD bless me to be the next minister of petroleum after this man oh wink
So you can steal us blind, correct? Idiott. Come carry. Madam "God bless me so I can be in a position to steal". Sorry, but God is not a crook like you.
Re: Kachikwu Ibe In Abu Dhabi For UAE Energy Forum by Adminisher: 4:34pm On Jan 15, 2016
Emmyemmy1:
That is my brother.. Love you senior Bros... We in aniocha North are proud of you

If you lived in a hot country you would like white attires as well
Re: Kachikwu Ibe In Abu Dhabi For UAE Energy Forum by wink2015(m): 4:35pm On Jan 15, 2016
[size=18pt]Our greedy politician looted and squandered our petro-dollars earning since oil was discovered in Nigeria making us poor as church rats.[/size]
Re: Kachikwu Ibe In Abu Dhabi For UAE Energy Forum by rita25(f): 4:48pm On Jan 15, 2016
ur are sick mumu grin
Rossikk:
So you can steal us blind, correct? Idiott. Come carry. Madam "God bless me so I can be in a position to steal". Sorry, but God is not a crook like you.
Re: Kachikwu Ibe In Abu Dhabi For UAE Energy Forum by toprealman: 5:23pm On Jan 15, 2016
if the guy wore native and sandals, people for shout. See the Arab guy...simple but posh.
Re: Kachikwu Ibe In Abu Dhabi For UAE Energy Forum by forexbinary: 11:37pm On Jan 15, 2016
sukkot:
this nigga though. wearing bathroom slippers to an important meeting

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3297258_bayo_jpeg34063d8b169107b2982364700da75456

The cost of Dat slippers don reach to pay your entire village Minimum Wage for the next 50 years. tongue
Re: Kachikwu Ibe In Abu Dhabi For UAE Energy Forum by sukkot: 12:23am On Jan 16, 2016
forexbinary:

The cost of Dat slippers don reach to pay your entire village Minimum Wage for the next 50 years. tongue
oh they got you too with the propaganda ?
Re: Kachikwu Ibe In Abu Dhabi For UAE Energy Forum by forexbinary: 12:33am On Jan 16, 2016
sukkot:
oh they got you too with the propaganda ?

Swear say you no know say na joke I dey joke embarassed
Re: Kachikwu Ibe In Abu Dhabi For UAE Energy Forum by Tinyemeka(m): 8:41am On Jan 16, 2016
sukkot:
this nigga though. wearing bathroom slippers to an important meeting

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3297258_bayo_jpeg34063d8b169107b2982364700da75456

Maybe that's why he's trying to hide his feet.

But what do you think he should have worn? Shoes? With that attire?
Re: Kachikwu Ibe In Abu Dhabi For UAE Energy Forum by Jesusfallsatan(f): 1:14pm On Jan 17, 2016
Ephemmm:

It is simple dude. More countries have discovered oil: world in general have more producers: buyers are few: this brings about fall in the oil prices in the world market.

In conclusion, when supply is greater than demand, the price falls.

You spilt rubbish and I guess you are still in high school learning economics. Mention 1 country that just join OPEC in the last 5yrs. We still have the same set of countries producing crude oil. The main problem with fall in world crude oil price is war, cut down of productions by OPEC and not your theory of demand and supply. Learner

(1) (2) (Reply)

11 Road Contractors Collected N4bn Without Going To Site-Senate / Court Strikes Out APC's Argument That Atiku Is Not Nigerian By Birth / NIMC/NIN: National Identification Number, Is The Form Meant To Be Sold?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.