Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,165 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Amaechi Emerges Ohanaeze Igbo Man Of The Year - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Emerges Ohanaeze Igbo Man Of The Year (24438 Views)

Ohanaeze, Igbo And Ikwerre, Let's Discuss Here / Nnia Nwodo Emerges Ohanaeze President-General / I Don’t Care If Amaechi Emerges Minister – Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Emerges Ohanaeze Igbo Man Of The Year by starG7(m): 2:46pm On Jan 15, 2016
ta4ba3:
The transporter
peace mass transit
Re: Amaechi Emerges Ohanaeze Igbo Man Of The Year by Ephemmm: 2:46pm On Jan 15, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Its not easy to defeat GEJ clueless man tongue tongue tongue !!!.....
Re: Amaechi Emerges Ohanaeze Igbo Man Of The Year by biafranking: 2:48pm On Jan 15, 2016
tonychristopher:

Hopeathand will not like this message ..that ikwerre boy that thinks that his dad is Benin man yet answer the name Uche

He can now see what I am saying ...pls where is ugomba my man

He should come and see the truth popping like champagne
dont worry bro, by their names we shall fish them out..grin
Gykes

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Emerges Ohanaeze Igbo Man Of The Year by Happiness87(f): 2:49pm On Jan 15, 2016
crestedaguiyi:
OHANEZE CAN FALL HAND

Tell me what ogbonaya onu has achieved as a minsiter eh, what king of people are this for heavens sake.

if Amaechi receives this award then so many people may die of heart attack, recall they said Rivers state is not in Igbo land
it is purely political, its no news that igbos are not united, igbos who are in politics play government in power,

Rochas is the only igbo governor in power, they are only looking for where to lean and beg for money and contracts

its a big shame

Tonyebarcanista Joe Igbokwe wat do you have to say cheesy

cc: billyG

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Emerges Ohanaeze Igbo Man Of The Year by billyG(m): 2:49pm On Jan 15, 2016
israelafrica:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/01/15/transport-minister-amaechi-emerges-ohanaeze-igbo-man-of-the-year/
Igbo Kwenu!them no Like meat but won 2 drink d pepper soup,Ohaneze indirectly looking 4 contract frm PMB govtment.we are 1 nigeria ! 1 love! if Ego iz involved abi?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Emerges Ohanaeze Igbo Man Of The Year by biafranking: 2:53pm On Jan 15, 2016
crestedaguiyi:
OHANEZE CAN FALL HAND

Tell me what ogbonaya onu has achieved as a minsiter eh, what king of people are this for heavens sake.

if Amaechi receives this award then so many people may die of heart attack, recall they said Rivers state is not in Igbo land
delta and rivers is not igboland because they dont answer igbo names but anioma and ikwerres re igbolands.
hope you understand

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Emerges Ohanaeze Igbo Man Of The Year by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:55pm On Jan 15, 2016
GANJAFARMER:
grin I'm finer than you.
Na you be the Arewa Man of the Year
Re: Amaechi Emerges Ohanaeze Igbo Man Of The Year by collisom: 2:55pm On Jan 15, 2016
This is interesting. So the colonial masters of the south-south decided to give their man of the year award to an indegene of one of the igbo colonies in the south-south? Curiously, what would they want in return for this obvious uncommon generosity of theirs? They are predominantly businessmen, you know. Anyway, time and events will unravel the real gains accruing from this "greek gift".
Re: Amaechi Emerges Ohanaeze Igbo Man Of The Year by hollywater: 2:55pm On Jan 15, 2016
Oh so rivers state is now Igbo land abi?I thought people where saying rivers state is not Igbo land.
Re: Amaechi Emerges Ohanaeze Igbo Man Of The Year by sirmike2020(m): 3:00pm On Jan 15, 2016
Igbo nation and elders are disgrace to nigeria,pls how come amechi now become ibo man,just because of this oil abi? Always note ikweere are not ibo,wil u call igala yorubas because our language look alike,ask duncan migthy and he will tell you they are ikweere and not ibo. I tell u hausafulani wud av been a better citizen if not for there religion mentality
Re: Amaechi Emerges Ohanaeze Igbo Man Of The Year by Davvymavvy(f): 3:04pm On Jan 15, 2016
shocked shocked ;Amaechi, Igbo man of the year? What about the dogged, resilient and undaunted Nnamdi Kanu grin shocked shocked ;

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Emerges Ohanaeze Igbo Man Of The Year by IGBOPRINCE: 3:06pm On Jan 15, 2016
rita25:
his pple claim he betrayed them yet they gave him man of the year .now somebody tell me why are this biafrans not united?
rita, no amounts of betrayals can take away a brother from me. Mbanu..
Our cousins(the ijaws) betrayed us, yet we supported them as a big bro.
Our blessings and favours comes from God cos GOD is with us.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Emerges Ohanaeze Igbo Man Of The Year by tobex23(m): 3:07pm On Jan 15, 2016
anonimi:
For what
Maybe for completing the mono rail in PH after paying N22 billion to consultants shocked

Can you post another picture showing that the rail isn't complete please? Would be glad to see it. Comparing this two pictures you have, I see some differences... I may be wrong though, do clear my thoughts by posting it.

Thanks.
Re: Amaechi Emerges Ohanaeze Igbo Man Of The Year by rita25(f): 3:10pm On Jan 15, 2016
GOD BLESS YOU IGBO PRINCE FOR YOUR GOOD HEART
IGBOPRINCE:
rita, no amounts of betrayals can take away a brother from me. Mbanu..
Our cousins(the ijaws) betrayed us, yet we supported them as a big bro.
Our blessings and favours comes from God cos GOD is with us.
Re: Amaechi Emerges Ohanaeze Igbo Man Of The Year by anonimi: 3:13pm On Jan 15, 2016
tobex23:
Can you post another picture showing that the rail isn't complete please? Would be glad to see it. Comparing this two pictures you have, I see some differences... I may be wrong though, do clear my thoughts by posting it.

Thanks.

Mogidi:
He delivered good governance hence his protégé was unsuccessful in his bid to become governor.
Amaechi is high on grade 1 Buhari urine.

Re: Amaechi Emerges Ohanaeze Igbo Man Of The Year by Goke7: 3:14pm On Jan 15, 2016
Jesus Christ, APC should be ready to receive more decampees o, so this is what is all about, chai
Re: Amaechi Emerges Ohanaeze Igbo Man Of The Year by tobex23(m): 3:20pm On Jan 15, 2016
anonimi:

Thanks! For the quick response.. I am cleared now.
By the way, #iStandWithAPC
Re: Amaechi Emerges Ohanaeze Igbo Man Of The Year by IGBOPRINCE: 3:22pm On Jan 15, 2016
rita25:
GOD BLESS YOU IGBO PRINCE FOR YOUR GOOD HEART
bless you too.. GOD is Great. Sometime people failed to understand that God is great.
he works in a miraculously way to unites his people together..
Re: Amaechi Emerges Ohanaeze Igbo Man Of The Year by chizpim(m): 3:22pm On Jan 15, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
No ibo manwas worthy to be president, so Ohaneze told all ibos to jettison their ambition for the Failure called GEJ.

No Ibo man was worthy to be awarded Igbo man of the year, so Ohaneze gave it to Amaechi, the man that helped scuttle the plans of their clueless hero.

Is Rotimi Amaechi an Ibo man?

Are we now biafrans?- rotimi amaechi
. Before you come and to say trash first think and make research, ikwere is a sub of igbos in south south, they speak igbo language.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Emerges Ohanaeze Igbo Man Of The Year by DerideGull(m): 3:35pm On Jan 15, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
grin grin grin

Ohanaeze and their AGIP mentality.

You shall remain wastefully educated for a very long time. When did Ohanaeze Youth Council become Ohanaeze Ndigbo?

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Emerges Ohanaeze Igbo Man Of The Year by HopeAtHand: 3:43pm On Jan 15, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
No ibo manwas worthy to be president, so Ohaneze told all ibos to jettison their ambition for the Failure called GEJ.

No Ibo man was worthy to be awarded Igbo man of the year, so Ohaneze gave it to Amaechi, the man that helped scuttle the plans of their clueless hero.

Cc: tonychristopher
Re: Amaechi Emerges Ohanaeze Igbo Man Of The Year by alaskido(m): 3:46pm On Jan 15, 2016
This is bullshit.
Re: Amaechi Emerges Ohanaeze Igbo Man Of The Year by ozoemenafn: 3:58pm On Jan 15, 2016
Who would give him such award. Its a lie joo
Re: Amaechi Emerges Ohanaeze Igbo Man Of The Year by senatorbayor(m): 4:00pm On Jan 15, 2016
smiley

The organisers of these awards are definitely looking for shomtin from the ikwere man who is a pure south south origin.

Indeed, success birth many children.

If GEJ had won, would they have given Ameachi that award?

Every thing has been politicised jare.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Emerges Ohanaeze Igbo Man Of The Year by tonychristopher: 4:04pm On Jan 15, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Cc: tonychristopher

Got ya
Re: Amaechi Emerges Ohanaeze Igbo Man Of The Year by tonychristopher: 4:07pm On Jan 15, 2016
sirmike2020:
Igbo nation and elders are disgrace to nigeria,pls how come amechi now become ibo man,just because of this oil abi? Always note ikweere are not ibo,wil u call igala yorubas because our language look alike,ask duncan migthy and he will tell you they are ikweere and not ibo. I tell u hausafulani wud av been a better citizen if not for there religion mentality
Amaechi is a Yoruba name ..you are not from rivers that I can bet you

Amaechi is in short a Russian name

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Emerges Ohanaeze Igbo Man Of The Year by tonychristopher: 4:08pm On Jan 15, 2016
biafranking:
dont worry bro, by their names we shall fish them out..grin
Gykes

Gbam
Re: Amaechi Emerges Ohanaeze Igbo Man Of The Year by tonychristopher: 4:11pm On Jan 15, 2016
Lovexme:
The Lion of Ubima wins an Ibo man's award.

Is Rivers state part of 'Biafra'? Well, what do I know undecided

Atulu ...maybe the name chibuike amaechi from ikwerre are Russian names

Anyway he is Judas of ubima

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Emerges Ohanaeze Igbo Man Of The Year by justmenoni: 4:16pm On Jan 15, 2016
Nigeria awards aint prepaid
Re: Amaechi Emerges Ohanaeze Igbo Man Of The Year by RickyTan: 4:23pm On Jan 15, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:

First off no one is talking about Biafra but only you - the seemingly confused one asking stupi.d questions.

Secondly, Look at the map. DO you think the Ikwerre Sub group of Igbo suddenly emerged from Atlantic Ocean ??

Thirdly, Port Harcourt was formerly known as Igwe Ocha. Or is Igwe Ocha Chinese now?

Learn to think before you talk.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Emerges Ohanaeze Igbo Man Of The Year by Lovexme(m): 4:26pm On Jan 15, 2016
tonychristopher:

Atulu ...maybe the name chibuike amaechi from ikwerre are Russian names

Anyway he is Judas of ubima

cheesy
Re: Amaechi Emerges Ohanaeze Igbo Man Of The Year by LordAdam: 4:29pm On Jan 15, 2016
These Ibo people are confused and have no unity.

Every other region is united except these children of Nri.

Ibos are their own problem.

-Lord

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obanikoro's Daughter, Salewa, Invited By EFCC / Captain Joseph Adeduro Adeusi Is Dead / "Fayemi's Convoy Did Not Kill Policeman", Eyewitness Reveals What Happened. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.