Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Am Proud Of Nigerian Police Today/ Agbero Park In Kubwa Near Peace Park. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Am Proud Of Nigerian Police Today/ Agbero Park In Kubwa Near Peace Park. (618 Views)

Viper Snake Killed Near Corpers' Lodge In Anambra (Photos) / See The Grammatical Blunder Of The Nigerian Police Force / My Near Death Experience With The Nigerian Police - DIARY Of A Jobless Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Proud Of Nigerian Police Today/ Agbero Park In Kubwa Near Peace Park. by apexmall(m): 12:10pm On Jan 15, 2016
I wish to share my experience with Abuja Kubwa Village Police and Agbero pack today at Abuja kubwa Nigeria.

My sister was to travel down to Port Harcourt today, we got there around 6am. My sister decided to take peace transport but because I saw that it might take time to load the peace bus, I told her to enter SGS transport just beside the peace park. I paid the driver not knowing that is Agbero and the driver to drive the car pretended to be a passenger in the car. I asked him (pretended foolish driver) he said he was going to Port.

For over 1 hour, no passenger to buy there fake ticket not knowing that they have known them for their bad character.

I pleaded with him to refund my money for over 1.5hrs, I decide to call the SGS manager number on the car, he said he will call him to refund me, but he didn't.

I decide to report them to the nearby police officer he made a simple call to there office, within 1 minutes 6 police men were around with there car to help me to deal with the Niger delta driver and Agbero and they refunded my money.

Nigerian Police were well represented without demanding for anything from me. I have to take bike and run away for my dear life before the police man leave the place and I made sure my sister is already save in the peace transport company car.

My advice for my fellow Nigerians is to learn to be patient in all things and try to buy your ticket in the registered Park like Peace, ABC, Abraham. Avoid SGS transport they are not well trained.

I will advice Road Safety to make sure they establish a policy, in such a way that all the Nigeria Transport Company staffs has to be trained before they start to work for any Nigerian Transport company.

Lastly, Nigerian police should take charge in full to eradicate Agbero in Nigeria.
Re: Am Proud Of Nigerian Police Today/ Agbero Park In Kubwa Near Peace Park. by lomprico(m): 1:03pm On Jan 15, 2016
apexmall:
I wish to share my experience with Abuja Kubwa Village Police and Agbero pack today at Abuja kubwa Nigeria.

My sister was to travel down to Port Harcourt today, we got there around 6am. My sister decided to take peace transport but because I saw that it might take time to load the peace bus, I told her to enter SGS transport just beside the peace park. I paid the driver not knowing that is Agbero and the driver to drive the car pretended to be a passenger in the car. I asked him (pretended foolish driver) he said he was going to Port.

For over 1 hour, no passenger to buy there fake ticket not knowing that they have known them for their bad character.

I pleaded with him to refund my money for over 1.5hrs, I decide to call the SGS manager number on the car, he said he will call him to refund me, but he didn't.

I decide to report them to the nearby police officer he made a simple call to there office, within 1 minutes 6 police men were around with there car to help me to deal with the Niger delta driver and Agbero and they refunded my money.

Nigerian Police were well represented without demanding for anything from me. I have to take bike and run away for my dear life before the police man leave the place and I made sure my sister is already save in the peace transport company car.

My advice for my fellow Nigerians is to learn to be patient in all things and try to buy your ticket in the registered Park like Peace, ABC, Abraham. Avoid SGS transport they are not well trained.

I will advice Road Safety to make sure they establish a policy, in such a way that all the Nigeria Transport Company staffs has to be trained before they start to work for any Nigerian Transport company.

Lastly, Nigerian police should take charge in full to eradicate Agbero in Nigeria.
Why must u specify where d driver is from, just to taint his region.
Re: Am Proud Of Nigerian Police Today/ Agbero Park In Kubwa Near Peace Park. by apexmall(m): 1:33pm On Jan 15, 2016
lomprico:

Is that you problem? instead of you to learn and know how to relate with people.
Re: Am Proud Of Nigerian Police Today/ Agbero Park In Kubwa Near Peace Park. by apexmall(m): 1:33pm On Jan 15, 2016
lomprico:

Is that your problem? instead of you to learn and know how to relate with people.
Re: Am Proud Of Nigerian Police Today/ Agbero Park In Kubwa Near Peace Park. by lomprico(m): 8:27am On Jan 17, 2016
apexmall:

Is that your problem? instead of you to learn and know how to relate with people.
Fuçk off!

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Unemployed Graduates And Semi-graduates / 5 Characters Of Confident People / Where In Nigeria So You Think Valentine Could Be Celebrated Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.