Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,769 members, 7,831,473 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

I Got My Dream Job On Nairaland Please Help - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Got My Dream Job On Nairaland Please Help (18372 Views)

How To Position Yourself To Get A Job On Linkedin / 5 Months After Landing My Dream Job In An Int'l NGO, The Admin Shocked Me Today / Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got My Dream Job On Nairaland Please Help by ambassadorgozie(m): 1:59pm On Jan 15, 2016
Dammy congrats
Re: I Got My Dream Job On Nairaland Please Help by Holuwakemmy16(f): 2:00pm On Jan 15, 2016
Congrat,God let my own testimony be the next.
Re: I Got My Dream Job On Nairaland Please Help by captainjoh(m): 2:02pm On Jan 15, 2016
dammyconcept:
My fellow nairalnder, I will be happy if you can help me thank God. I am a good nairalander and people called me Nairaland addict.
Im a graduate finished serving my fatherland last year. I am a professional Photographer also then I said if I cannot be employed as an accountant then let me apply for the post of Photography.
Everyday I open Nairaland and see people thanking God that they are now employed I do join them praise God and I know my day of testimony will soon come.
I don't have any forum than Nairaland as my job search engine because I know I will soon share my own testimony. Last year I saw a post on photography so I quickly forwarded my mail. A week later, I was called for an interview and we were told that they will get back to us.
I was called for second interview and we were told that anybody that did not receive text within three days should considered not qualified.
To the glory of God, I received mail that the last interview will be a chat with the MD so below is the short chat with the owner of the company.

Dammy: Good morning mir,
MD: so you are ........Dammy and you applied as a photographer
Dammy: Yes you are right mir
MD: I am not going to employ you...........
( come and see me I wanted to faint)
MD: I mean I'm not going to employ you as a photographer but you will be my accountant so follow me I will show you your personal Office.

for those that are still hoping that God will give them a good job, I pray your own time will soon come
pls if you know you can help me with accommodation around MAGODO PHASE 2 pls mail me . dammylaray@gmail. com

congrat bro
Re: I Got My Dream Job On Nairaland Please Help by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 15, 2016
Pls i'm looking for a place of Industrial Training (IT) anywhere around Anambra, Imo,Abia or Abuja. Any other state apart from these states is OK by me. Any goodnews call 08066702287 or Sampsonisaac17@gmail.com
God bless you
Re: I Got My Dream Job On Nairaland Please Help by DICKtator: 2:04pm On Jan 15, 2016
Dammiesugar:
I'm currently a writer with a blog but to be frankly speaking I am not enjoying it. I want to go for PR and I need a PR agency that I can do an internship program with...anyone with useful information should pls contact me via my email-enidamilola@gmail.com

As beautiful as you are,you are looking for a job?

PM immediately

No strings attached!!!!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: I Got My Dream Job On Nairaland Please Help by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 15, 2016
Congrats dammy! The beginning of greater achievements for you.
Re: I Got My Dream Job On Nairaland Please Help by ozimec(m): 2:11pm On Jan 15, 2016
dammyconcept:
My fellow nairalnder, I will be happy if you can help me thank God. I am a good nairalander and people called me Nairaland addict.
Im a graduate finished serving my fatherland last year. I am a professional Photographer also then I said if I cannot be employed as an accountant then let me apply for the post of Photography.
Everyday I open Nairaland and see people thanking God that they are now employed I do join them praise God and I know my day of testimony will soon come.
I don't have any forum than Nairaland as my job search engine because I know I will soon share my own testimony. Last year I saw a post on photography so I quickly forwarded my mail. A week later, I was called for an interview and we were told that they will get back to us.
I was called for second interview and we were told that anybody that did not receive text within three days should considered not qualified.
To the glory of God, I received mail that the last interview will be a chat with the MD so below is the short chat with the owner of the company.

MD: I mean I'm not going to employ you as a photographer but you will be my accountant so follow me I will show you your personal Office.

for those that are still hoping that God will give them a good job, I pray your own time will soon come
pls if you know you can help me with accommodation around MAGODO PHASE 2 pls mail me . dammylaray@gmail. com

Congrats man
Re: I Got My Dream Job On Nairaland Please Help by Folksyharry(m): 2:13pm On Jan 15, 2016
The last statement was indeed scary. Congratulation on your new job. Don't forget to update Nairalanders when there's any opening in your place of work
Re: I Got My Dream Job On Nairaland Please Help by TBD(m): 2:16pm On Jan 15, 2016
Congrats may God bring my own time too
Re: I Got My Dream Job On Nairaland Please Help by kenoz(m): 2:19pm On Jan 15, 2016
Congratulations bro
Re: I Got My Dream Job On Nairaland Please Help by Mekzmoney(m): 2:20pm On Jan 15, 2016
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
saasala:
Congrats OP. Meanwhile, I still cannot believe a guy who claims to be a graduate posted the below on NL.
U wicked gan.... U still carry dis Post 4 head like gala? Me self d imagine.
Re: I Got My Dream Job On Nairaland Please Help by KehindeOmololu: 2:21pm On Jan 15, 2016
BIG CONGRATULATIONS DAMMY,MY JOB TESTIMONY IS NEXT BY GOD'S GRACE
Re: I Got My Dream Job On Nairaland Please Help by raziboi(m): 2:21pm On Jan 15, 2016
Oshe
Re: I Got My Dream Job On Nairaland Please Help by Chinaboi(m): 2:24pm On Jan 15, 2016
congrats bro...i tap into this testimony
Re: I Got My Dream Job On Nairaland Please Help by idehennosa: 2:28pm On Jan 15, 2016
I Thank God for u
Re: I Got My Dream Job On Nairaland Please Help by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 15, 2016
Congratulations...................with GOD anything, all things, everything is possible. We just need to seek HIM first and every other things will be added unto us. (Matt 6:33)
dammyconcept:

Re: I Got My Dream Job On Nairaland Please Help by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 15, 2016
Applied as a photographer, employed as an accountant.
Be up and doing in whatever you choose to do,

Meaning, whatever is worth doing at all is worth doing well.

[size=18pt]Thatz why you should check my signature too.[/size]

Congrats!
Re: I Got My Dream Job On Nairaland Please Help by Bobplanner: 2:34pm On Jan 15, 2016
congratulations man
Re: I Got My Dream Job On Nairaland Please Help by Orlarkunlay(m): 2:35pm On Jan 15, 2016
Hmm cool
Re: I Got My Dream Job On Nairaland Please Help by siverspooon(m): 2:38pm On Jan 15, 2016
i praise God for u and i tap into dis testimony.i knw mine is coming very soon
Re: I Got My Dream Job On Nairaland Please Help by damselchinny: 2:38pm On Jan 15, 2016
I type ur blessing
Re: I Got My Dream Job On Nairaland Please Help by fancywendy(m): 2:41pm On Jan 15, 2016
dammyconcept:

congrats.God favour.
Re: I Got My Dream Job On Nairaland Please Help by dadson2009(m): 2:52pm On Jan 15, 2016
Congrats bro, mine is next in Jesus Name Amen
Re: I Got My Dream Job On Nairaland Please Help by schumastic(m): 2:57pm On Jan 15, 2016
saasala:
Congrats OP. Meanwhile, I still cannot believe a guy who claims to be a graduate posted the below on NL.

o u saw that marriage part as well cus i got confuse how some will want to marry a person they don't know too well
Re: I Got My Dream Job On Nairaland Please Help by jerome263: 2:58pm On Jan 15, 2016
dammyconcept:

congtrs
Re: I Got My Dream Job On Nairaland Please Help by delman88(m): 2:59pm On Jan 15, 2016
dammyconcept:

congrats!!! i alsopray those of us looking fora better one, God will hearken to us
Re: I Got My Dream Job On Nairaland Please Help by ifeomaekol(f): 3:05pm On Jan 15, 2016
Congrats dammy------- may God do it for me to oooo cos I need a good job like d snap of my fingers.
Re: I Got My Dream Job On Nairaland Please Help by Wolfbrother(m): 3:06pm On Jan 15, 2016
Congrats brother
Re: I Got My Dream Job On Nairaland Please Help by 4reala(m): 3:08pm On Jan 15, 2016
Congratz bro, next to testify
Re: I Got My Dream Job On Nairaland Please Help by JoshEdo1(m): 3:10pm On Jan 15, 2016
Congrats man..I tap into ur testimony with faith..show dem who's boss!!!
Re: I Got My Dream Job On Nairaland Please Help by Skimpledawg(m): 3:11pm On Jan 15, 2016
Congratulations brother... Am next in line for dz kind of miracle!!
Re: I Got My Dream Job On Nairaland Please Help by mandonnels(m): 3:13pm On Jan 15, 2016
congrat OP. am next in line.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Should u say When Asked This Question In An Interview / Apply For The 2018 Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme / Did You Receive Interview Invitation From Fupre?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.