Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,630 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

I Got My Dream Job On Nairaland Please Help - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Got My Dream Job On Nairaland Please Help (18363 Views)

How To Position Yourself To Get A Job On Linkedin / 5 Months After Landing My Dream Job In An Int'l NGO, The Admin Shocked Me Today / Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got My Dream Job On Nairaland Please Help by Joeace3000(m): 7:06pm On Jan 15, 2016
Dammiesugar:
I'm currently a writer with a blog but to be frankly speaking I am not enjoying it. I want to go for PR and I need a PR agency that I can do an internship program with...anyone with useful information should pls contact me via my email-enidamilola@gmail.com

Why not sell your skills on fiverr as a freelancer?
Re: I Got My Dream Job On Nairaland Please Help by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 15, 2016
Congratulations Dammy, mine is coming up soon by God's grace. Amen Amen
Re: I Got My Dream Job On Nairaland Please Help by free2ryhme: 7:18pm On Jan 15, 2016
dammyconcept:
My fellow nairalnder, I will be happy if you can help me thank God. I am a good nairalander and people called me Nairaland addict.
Im a graduate finished serving my fatherland last year. I am a professional Photographer also then I said if I cannot be employed as an accountant then let me apply for the post of Photography.
Everyday I open Nairaland and see people thanking God that they are now employed I do join them praise God and I know my day of testimony will soon come.
I don't have any forum than Nairaland as my job search engine because I know I will soon share my own testimony. Last year I saw a post on photography so I quickly forwarded my mail. A week later, I was called for an interview and we were told that they will get back to us.
I was called for second interview and we were told that anybody that did not receive text within three days should considered not qualified.
To the glory of God, I received mail that the last interview will be a chat with the MD so below is the short chat with the owner of the company.

Dammy: Good morning mir,
MD: so you are ........Dammy and you applied as a photographer
Dammy: Yes you are right mir
MD: I am not going to employ you...........
( come and see me I wanted to faint)
MD: I mean I'm not going to employ you as a photographer but you will be my accountant so follow me I will show you your personal Office.

for those that are still hoping that God will give them a good job, I pray your own time will soon come
pls if you know you can help me with accommodation around MAGODO PHASE 2 pls mail me . dammylaray@gmail. com

big congrats

as for the accomodation in magodo phase two it may be too high for your current income try look for a place at berger, Ojodu grammar school, isheri Olofin, Ketu, of Arepo and warewa

my two cents
Re: I Got My Dream Job On Nairaland Please Help by solreb: 7:48pm On Jan 15, 2016
Congrats
Re: I Got My Dream Job On Nairaland Please Help by Perfecter4real(m): 7:58pm On Jan 15, 2016
dammyconcept:
My fellow nairalnder, I will be happy if you can help me thank God. I am a good nairalander and people called me Nairaland addict.
Im a graduate finished serving my fatherland last year. I am a professional Photographer also then I said if I cannot be employed as an accountant then let me apply for the post of Photography.
Everyday I open Nairaland and see people thanking God that they are now employed I do join them praise God and I know my day of testimony will soon come.
I don't have any forum than Nairaland as my job search engine because I know I will soon share my own testimony. Last year I saw a post on photography so I quickly forwarded my mail. A week later, I was called for an interview and we were told that they will get back to us.
I was called for second interview and we were told that anybody that did not receive text within three days should considered not qualified.
To the glory of God, I received mail that the last interview will be a chat with the MD so below is the short chat with the owner of the company.

MD: I mean I'm not going to employ you as a photographer but you will be my accountant so follow me I will show you your personal Office.

for those that are still hoping that God will give them a good job, I pray your own time will soon come
pls if you know you can help me with accommodation around MAGODO PHASE 2 pls mail me . dammylaray@gmail. com
Congrat bro...may the good lord that did this for you also give me a good job immediately after graduation amen.
Re: I Got My Dream Job On Nairaland Please Help by bigfree: 7:59pm On Jan 15, 2016
Congratulations my guy. I have to ask, is it a publishing company?
Re: I Got My Dream Job On Nairaland Please Help by Ayomivic(m): 8:54pm On Jan 15, 2016
dammyconcept:

Congratulation
Re: I Got My Dream Job On Nairaland Please Help by deewon56: 8:58pm On Jan 15, 2016
congratulation
Re: I Got My Dream Job On Nairaland Please Help by preciousman(m): 9:54pm On Jan 15, 2016
dammyconcept:

congrats OP I tap into ur blessings
Re: I Got My Dream Job On Nairaland Please Help by aderinsinuolah(f): 10:05pm On Jan 15, 2016
Congratulations bro.am next in line
Re: I Got My Dream Job On Nairaland Please Help by dammy222(f): 10:15pm On Jan 15, 2016
Congratulations! My testimony is next in Jesus name.
Re: I Got My Dream Job On Nairaland Please Help by Charliebunton(m): 10:21pm On Jan 15, 2016
Congratulations, you are blessed and highly favoured
Re: I Got My Dream Job On Nairaland Please Help by Nickymezor(f): 10:25pm On Jan 15, 2016
Congratz OP, na God win
Re: I Got My Dream Job On Nairaland Please Help by akwemose: 11:43pm On Jan 15, 2016
dammyconcept:

Cngrats dammh..i tap into ur testimony ..mine is next
Re: I Got My Dream Job On Nairaland Please Help by Umeadi09(m): 11:48pm On Jan 15, 2016
congrat bro
Re: I Got My Dream Job On Nairaland Please Help by owoyale1: 7:20am On Jan 17, 2016
Congrats bro. It's hard to get a job at times. But you can make money as a freelancer on fiverr or [url]jolancer.com[/url]
Re: I Got My Dream Job On Nairaland Please Help by EmmyDe25(m): 10:41am On Jan 17, 2016
Dammiesugar:
I'm currently a writer with a blog but to be frankly speaking I am not enjoying it. I want to go for PR and I need a PR agency that I can do an internship program with...anyone with useful information should pls contact me via my email-enidamilola@gmail.com
PR agency?
Re: I Got My Dream Job On Nairaland Please Help by rtmjohn: 4:52pm On Jan 17, 2016
I am happy for you. Congrats
Re: I Got My Dream Job On Nairaland Please Help by Ndissle(m): 6:45pm On Jan 17, 2016
Happy Sunday fellow nairalanders.......I am here to assist you with hardware and software challenges you may be facing with your mobile phones. I am based in LAGOS and my office/shop is at no: 22 Obafemi Awolowo way ikeja( computer village) and the name of the Plaza is FINET. I fix all models of mobile phones like BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, GIONEE INFINIX, ITEL, INNJOO, etc and i'm good at it. So, if you have lines on your screen, broken screen or touchpad, whether your phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc), all you need to do is to reach me on 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4 and you can also chat with me on whatsapp with the same number. This is a way to make it easy and fast for you to get your phone fixed not on the roadside but in a proper office were you will be sure your phone will be safe. Before i forget, we sell new phones of all models in the plaza(FINET) at affordable prices

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Greenspring Graduate Trainee Test / Did You Receive Interview Invitation From Fupre? / Does N.Power Stop Someone From Getting Other Federal Jobs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.