Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,409 members, 7,826,580 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Frank Edwards Gifts His Mum A Mercedes CLS And A Range Rover To His Drummer - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frank Edwards Gifts His Mum A Mercedes CLS And A Range Rover To His Drummer (69259 Views)

Lola Omotayo-Okoye: Why Peter Okoye Bought A Range Rover For Me (VIDEO / Kehinde Bankole Washing A Mercedes Benz In Sultry Photos / Glo Gives P'square Cars As Gift - A Gwagon & A Range Rover To Psquare (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Edwards Gifts His Mum A Mercedes CLS And A Range Rover To His Drummer by Frankdamaxx(m): 8:09pm On Jan 15, 2016
He would have just bought them brand new smaller cars. All these big cars have issues.
Re: Frank Edwards Gifts His Mum A Mercedes CLS And A Range Rover To His Drummer by SeanDada1(m): 8:11pm On Jan 15, 2016
Starttell:
Frank Ugochukwu Edwards, simply known as Frank Edwards, is a Nigerian contemporary Christian singer-songwriter and recording artist from Enugu.

He is popularly known for his hit Track “You Too Dey Bless Me” and indeed looking at his life, you will find reason to say that it is an issue of God’s blessings on blessings on blessings for the 25-year-old gospel star.

He is the founder and CEO of Rocktown Records which is home to recording artists like Ada, David, Gil Joe and he himself.

He has shared the stage with Notable International Gospel Musicians like Don Moen, Donnie McClurkin, Kim Burell, Isreal Houghton, and Nigeria gospel stars like Chioma Jesus, Sinach, Sammie Okposo, Nathaniel Bassey and others

He[s][/s] personally thought Donnie McClurkin how to sing Oghene Doh.

Recently, he shared a Testimony of how his new car, a BMW was snatched by Armed Robbers, and was miraculously recovered.

However, it seems the true moral lesson to learn from that Testimony was hidden from many.

Many people didn’t that just before the incident happened, he gave out his luxury cars. In fact, he was car less before the new one came.

He posted about giving out his cars to His parents, who are most dear to him.

He wanted the Range Rover for his dad, and the Mercedes Benz SLS for his mum, but as the driver who was to take the cars to his parents was coming, there was a sudden twist to the story.

He remembered his supporter from day one, when he had nothing. The supporter has been forever loyal to him, to the extent that he remains his drummer up to this day.

He remembered him for Good, and surprised him with the Key to his Range Rover Sport.

http://starttells.com/2016/01/15/frank-edwards-gifts-out-his-range-rover-and-mercedes-benz-cls/
Re: Frank Edwards Gifts His Mum A Mercedes CLS And A Range Rover To His Drummer by Rutycool(f): 8:13pm On Jan 15, 2016
Dis is great.. I luv dis guy, if not 4 any reason, his humble character
Re: Frank Edwards Gifts His Mum A Mercedes CLS And A Range Rover To His Drummer by Karleb(m): 8:14pm On Jan 15, 2016
Even if a Dollar becomes N1000 tomorrow those doing good music will always get their money.

There's money where money is e.g Music, I just envy the drummer.
Re: Frank Edwards Gifts His Mum A Mercedes CLS And A Range Rover To His Drummer by Alexisu: 8:26pm On Jan 15, 2016
My God please send me my own helper this year.
Re: Frank Edwards Gifts His Mum A Mercedes CLS And A Range Rover To His Drummer by tdayof(m): 8:28pm On Jan 15, 2016
By the grace of God. i will do more than this for my own parents too. Amen
Re: Frank Edwards Gifts His Mum A Mercedes CLS And A Range Rover To His Drummer by slimgold123(f): 8:31pm On Jan 15, 2016
cry
Re: Frank Edwards Gifts His Mum A Mercedes CLS And A Range Rover To His Drummer by ikombe: 9:00pm On Jan 15, 2016
Deejacy2:
I have a Brand New Panasonic DVD Home Theater going up for sale at 37k.. Pls call or whatsapp 08188417481; Location: Lagos
you wan sell gift wey ur bf give you for christmas ba undecided
Re: Frank Edwards Gifts His Mum A Mercedes CLS And A Range Rover To His Drummer by tmeg: 9:10pm On Jan 15, 2016
God I need your blessing ,who say better things are not good
Re: Frank Edwards Gifts His Mum A Mercedes CLS And A Range Rover To His Drummer by goodfornothing(m): 9:30pm On Jan 15, 2016
I want to sing too, but I don't have a drummer
Re: Frank Edwards Gifts His Mum A Mercedes CLS And A Range Rover To His Drummer by Joeace3000(m): 9:32pm On Jan 15, 2016
I feel so much joy with stuffs like this.. Let people know serving God pays here on earth. We will not let the successes of the worldly ones with their gutter music make people think the life of a gospel singer is to sidon look at them amassing followers n making obscene money. This year we are taking territories, from music to movies to science and technology, economy, sports n everything. The kingdom of God is here!

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards Gifts His Mum A Mercedes CLS And A Range Rover To His Drummer by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 15, 2016
ikombe:
you wan sell gift wey ur bf give you for christmas ba undecided
Lol Noooo, its from a company grin
Re: Frank Edwards Gifts His Mum A Mercedes CLS And A Range Rover To His Drummer by Sunny360: 9:52pm On Jan 15, 2016
God bless you more Frank Edwards! There's no stopping you. Happy you got another (car) for (your) Daddy.
Re: Frank Edwards Gifts His Mum A Mercedes CLS And A Range Rover To His Drummer by hopego: 10:01pm On Jan 15, 2016
If only pple will just understand that d secret of wealth is giving. Frank also did it in my Church at OKOTA Lagos, where he gave a cash gift to a 3 years old baby for sharing d same birthday with him, also a woman for sharing d same name with his mum. D guy is indeed a DANGEROUS GIVER!
Re: Frank Edwards Gifts His Mum A Mercedes CLS And A Range Rover To His Drummer by ghostmist: 10:10pm On Jan 15, 2016
Deejacy2:
I have a Brand New Panasonic DVD Home Theater going up for sale at 37k.. Pls call or whatsapp 08188417481; Location: Lagos
People are dashing out cars like Range Rover and Mercedes and you are here trying to sell ordinary PANASONIC DVD...people still dey buy DVD?? can't you (in the spirit of giving) dash that shiit out and believe God for something bigger?? angry

O ye of little faith!

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards Gifts His Mum A Mercedes CLS And A Range Rover To His Drummer by Wizkoko(m): 10:27pm On Jan 15, 2016
ghostmist:
People are dashing out cars like Range Rover and Mercedes and you are here trying to sell ordinary PANASONIC DVD...people still dey buy DVD?? can't you (in the spirit of giving) dash that shiit out and believe God for something bigger?? angry

O ye of little faith!

Hahaha, guy, you are funny o. Maybe she wants to use the money to start her own music. You might be her lucky drummer.
Re: Frank Edwards Gifts His Mum A Mercedes CLS And A Range Rover To His Drummer by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 15, 2016
ghostmist:

O ye of little faith!
And what have you given? Have you even given a pen?
Re: Frank Edwards Gifts His Mum A Mercedes CLS And A Range Rover To His Drummer by texazzpete(m): 1:51am On Jan 16, 2016
Nihilist:
So Gospel Music pays like this?

Dammy Krane should better start looking for how to Shakiti Bobo for Jesus...instead of constantly having his music stolen and his head broken....

The contemporary music scene don too choke... It looks like it's time to chop offering gospel money

Actually, no. Gospel music doesn't pay like this.

He probably has other sources of income.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frank Edwards Gifts His Mum A Mercedes CLS And A Range Rover To His Drummer by afrika(f): 5:03am On Jan 16, 2016
Put it up on olx
Re: Frank Edwards Gifts His Mum A Mercedes CLS And A Range Rover To His Drummer by amacastel: 7:30am On Jan 16, 2016
So u people don't know that Gospel artist has more money more than any artist cos Gospel songs no they reign finish, they don't have season and they are seen as more responsible unlike highlife and hip pop artist that survive and gain importance by showing off which cost more money. Gospel artists don't need show off so they tend to save they money more
Re: Frank Edwards Gifts His Mum A Mercedes CLS And A Range Rover To His Drummer by otokx(m): 8:32am On Jan 16, 2016
These gifts do not improve Nigeria or the Receiver, we should stop deceiving ourselves.
Re: Frank Edwards Gifts His Mum A Mercedes CLS And A Range Rover To His Drummer by stjsd(m): 8:59am On Jan 16, 2016
Re: Frank Edwards Gifts His Mum A Mercedes CLS And A Range Rover To His Drummer by FRANKOXY(m): 10:40am On Jan 16, 2016
He that watereth shall be be watered wink
Re: Frank Edwards Gifts His Mum A Mercedes CLS And A Range Rover To His Drummer by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 16, 2016
The mystery of Loyalty... only few understands
Re: Frank Edwards Gifts His Mum A Mercedes CLS And A Range Rover To His Drummer by iamjdee(m): 2:08pm On Jan 16, 2016
I claim this blessing this year in the Mighty Name of Jesus, Amen.
Re: Frank Edwards Gifts His Mum A Mercedes CLS And A Range Rover To His Drummer by fait10(m): 9:38am On Apr 29, 2017
Bayode I sight u grin grin grin grin
Re: Frank Edwards Gifts His Mum A Mercedes CLS And A Range Rover To His Drummer by fait10(m): 9:39am On Apr 29, 2017
Thayay:
Nice one bro
Re: Frank Edwards Gifts His Mum A Mercedes CLS And A Range Rover To His Drummer by Thayay(m): 1:26pm On Apr 29, 2017
fait10:
lol bro... #Whoibe.... I loyal oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" / Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today / Maheeda: My Butt Looks Like Yoruba Women's Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.