Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,580 members, 7,823,518 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Frank Edwards Gifts His Mum A Mercedes CLS And A Range Rover To His Drummer - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frank Edwards Gifts His Mum A Mercedes CLS And A Range Rover To His Drummer (69255 Views)

Lola Omotayo-Okoye: Why Peter Okoye Bought A Range Rover For Me (VIDEO / Kehinde Bankole Washing A Mercedes Benz In Sultry Photos / Glo Gives P'square Cars As Gift - A Gwagon & A Range Rover To Psquare (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Edwards Gifts His Mum A Mercedes CLS And A Range Rover To His Drummer by emzila(m): 7:15pm On Jan 15, 2016
well thought but please give papa whatever is due to him on time before it cause family palava. I am happy you didn't let your drummer regrets his decision and I hope papa understands you and appreciate your decision as a blessing to him that you are well raised.
Re: Frank Edwards Gifts His Mum A Mercedes CLS And A Range Rover To His Drummer by ekwerendi55(m): 7:15pm On Jan 15, 2016
Gd one,GOD BLez hym
Re: Frank Edwards Gifts His Mum A Mercedes CLS And A Range Rover To His Drummer by Realhommie(m): 7:16pm On Jan 15, 2016
Nice one @Frankie... Blessed is the hands that gives, than the hands that receives.. Givers never lack they say
Re: Frank Edwards Gifts His Mum A Mercedes CLS And A Range Rover To His Drummer by sunsky29(m): 7:16pm On Jan 15, 2016
I hope all this dasuki dem dey do go reach me this year..if u believe say amen with ur like.

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards Gifts His Mum A Mercedes CLS And A Range Rover To His Drummer by kirchofff(m): 7:17pm On Jan 15, 2016
Deejacy2:
I have a Brand New Panasonic DVD Home Theater going up for sale at 37k.. Pls call or whatsapp 08188417481; Location: Lagos
sister y u cum dey sell ur property na? U broke?
Re: Frank Edwards Gifts His Mum A Mercedes CLS And A Range Rover To His Drummer by eyennyin: 7:19pm On Jan 15, 2016
Plate number is cut off. Lol. Is it the type that will drain fuel when snatched by armed robbers?
Re: Frank Edwards Gifts His Mum A Mercedes CLS And A Range Rover To His Drummer by Segadem(m): 7:20pm On Jan 15, 2016
MosakuAW:

Good!

This is a season of giving cars to your drummers, driver, guiterist, gateman among Nigeria "Men of God"

There are some gifts you will recieve and the next thing you will do is to hold your head just like the guy in the picture above.
I say a big AMEN!
Re: Frank Edwards Gifts His Mum A Mercedes CLS And A Range Rover To His Drummer by jasysandra(f): 7:20pm On Jan 15, 2016
When God blesses you and you bless others his blessings never stops coming.....

He is God always.

FRANK YOU TRY JOOR.c'est pas facile smiley

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards Gifts His Mum A Mercedes CLS And A Range Rover To His Drummer by Starttell: 7:23pm On Jan 15, 2016
SailorXY:
Boss
Benz CLS that, not SLS.
lol, I love the SLS and S63AMG, i didn't even know when i made the mistake.
Got the badge name right on the topic tho.

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards Gifts His Mum A Mercedes CLS And A Range Rover To His Drummer by HouseT: 7:26pm On Jan 15, 2016
Moral of the story..Good to remember those people who huzzle and stand by you when you are down.
Re: Frank Edwards Gifts His Mum A Mercedes CLS And A Range Rover To His Drummer by Safecozzy: 7:28pm On Jan 15, 2016
Never miss an appointment with this overboard
ONLY N105,000
contact 09024571240

Re: Frank Edwards Gifts His Mum A Mercedes CLS And A Range Rover To His Drummer by greatme2good(f): 7:32pm On Jan 15, 2016
See as God take bless this guy I tap from ur blessing ooo
Re: Frank Edwards Gifts His Mum A Mercedes CLS And A Range Rover To His Drummer by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 15, 2016
kirchofff:
And who says gospel music doesn't pay?? God bless u man

Is it suppose to pay

I mean is he suppose to charge for his songs

oOOO uwa emebi cry
Re: Frank Edwards Gifts His Mum A Mercedes CLS And A Range Rover To His Drummer by funnynation(m): 7:41pm On Jan 15, 2016
Nihilist:
So Gospel Music pays like this?

Dammy Krane should better start looking for how to Shakiti Bobo for Jesus...instead of constantly having his music stolen and his head broken....

The contemporary music scene don too choke... It looks like it's time to chop offering gospel money
ur head dey dere... Funny but fact
Re: Frank Edwards Gifts His Mum A Mercedes CLS And A Range Rover To His Drummer by funmise007(m): 7:42pm On Jan 15, 2016
abi n my eyes u sure say dis naa frank edwards or frank edoro grin so many pple no know am sef
Re: Frank Edwards Gifts His Mum A Mercedes CLS And A Range Rover To His Drummer by tsdarkside(m): 7:43pm On Jan 15, 2016
una see were una dollars dey land??...

accept make he buy innoson..nooo..noooooooo!!!..but you complain that $1=#300 nau...
Re: Frank Edwards Gifts His Mum A Mercedes CLS And A Range Rover To His Drummer by demola2100: 7:43pm On Jan 15, 2016
kirchofff:
And who says gospel music doesn't pay?? God bless u man

Parvenu Travels and tours offers wide range of an authentic and genuine US Visa and working Dubai Visa as we have helped more than 100 clients to get their Visa
FIRSTLY, we offer 100PERCENT SAFETY AND GUARANTY OF WORKING AND RESIDENCE VISA ISSURANCE TO DUBAI WITHIN 8-10 WORKING DAYS and you will be paid with at least A MONTHLY SALARY of 500USD-600USD depending on your qualification and THE GOOD PART is that you will have ACCESS to FREE ACCOMMODATION and TRANSPORTATION to your place of work!
Secondly, Concerning our US VISA, our experts will assess and advice you the best application fit for your status,
Thirdly, we will help you fill your DS-160 because this is where most people get it wrong,
Lastly, our professional team will conduct interview for you and get you prepared for the interview and the most INTRIGUING PART is that WE DONT COLLECT ANY DEPOSIT UNTIL YOUR VISA IS READY..
Contact us at parvenu ventures limited,
11th floor, cocoa house, Dugbe, Ibadan.
Email: parvenuventures@gmail.com
Phone: +234 8185192969, +234 8100794239.
WE OFFER HOME AWAY FROM HOME ENJOYMENT.
Re: Frank Edwards Gifts His Mum A Mercedes CLS And A Range Rover To His Drummer by Whizkeey(m): 7:46pm On Jan 15, 2016
H
Re: Frank Edwards Gifts His Mum A Mercedes CLS And A Range Rover To His Drummer by slimgold123(f): 7:52pm On Jan 15, 2016
Wow
Re: Frank Edwards Gifts His Mum A Mercedes CLS And A Range Rover To His Drummer by slimgold123(f): 7:53pm On Jan 15, 2016
Wow!!! Glory to God!
Re: Frank Edwards Gifts His Mum A Mercedes CLS And A Range Rover To His Drummer by permanentgrace(m): 7:55pm On Jan 15, 2016
What is " Frank gifts" pls?

Is there anything like "gift" in verb format? I no too go school but i dont such word exists. You can educate me though (if there is any).

Wouldnt it have been " Frank gives" as a verb?
Re: Frank Edwards Gifts His Mum A Mercedes CLS And A Range Rover To His Drummer by permanentgrace(m): 7:57pm On Jan 15, 2016
permanentgrace:
What is " Frank gifts" pls?

Is there anything like "gift" in verb format? I no too go school but i dont such word exists. You can educate me though (if there is any).

Wouldnt it have been " Frank gives" as a verb?

Seun, you need to return some of your Mods. back to school asap.
Re: Frank Edwards Gifts His Mum A Mercedes CLS And A Range Rover To His Drummer by Duru009(m): 7:58pm On Jan 15, 2016
Gloryyyyyyyy

thank you Jesus.........

My helpers n connectors are locating me NOW! NOW! NOW!....
In the might name of Jesus..........

Amen Amen....
Re: Frank Edwards Gifts His Mum A Mercedes CLS And A Range Rover To His Drummer by Duru009(m): 8:00pm On Jan 15, 2016
Gloryyyyyyyy

thank you Jesus.........

My helpers n connectors are locating me NOW! NOW! NOW!....
In the might name of Jesus.

Amen Amen.

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards Gifts His Mum A Mercedes CLS And A Range Rover To His Drummer by Aplaudez(m): 8:00pm On Jan 15, 2016
Though the journey looks tough, but surely there's a destination! Nice one Frank! Ma mum expect yours soon!
Re: Frank Edwards Gifts His Mum A Mercedes CLS And A Range Rover To His Drummer by Jckleiin(m): 8:01pm On Jan 15, 2016
Wow never knew it was EezeeT. Congrats bro and God bless Frank real good.
Re: Frank Edwards Gifts His Mum A Mercedes CLS And A Range Rover To His Drummer by EYOUYO: 8:06pm On Jan 15, 2016
I still d wait for a day I will do dis for some one I ve not known before.
Re: Frank Edwards Gifts His Mum A Mercedes CLS And A Range Rover To His Drummer by Sammiel: 8:06pm On Jan 15, 2016
My fellow Enugu guy making us proud and doing well in the industry, may God bless him more with good songs that will constantly lift our hearts to God.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State / Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today / Maheeda: My Butt Looks Like Yoruba Women's Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.