Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

DIYLaw.ng - A Female Tech Startup - Wins $40K Prize In The Netherlands - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / DIYLaw.ng - A Female Tech Startup - Wins $40K Prize In The Netherlands (11198 Views)

Paddy Adenuga And Feyi Fawehinmi Clash Over Chevron Netherlands Story / Paddy Adenuga: "I Nearly Acquired Chevron Netherlands At 29" / Meet The Ghanian Who Makes Suits For P. Diddy...his Suit Cost As Much As $40k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DIYLaw.ng - A Female Tech Startup - Wins $40K Prize In The Netherlands by scholes0(m): 3:41pm On Jan 15, 2016
The Winners

A Nigerian female founded technology company, has won the Innovating Justice Award for the SME Empowerment Innovation Challenge for Eastern and Western Africa – A challenge which was organised by The Hague Institute for the Internationalisation of Law (HiiL). The challenge, which was held over several stages, saw over 200 African innovators apply; however, DIYlaw emerged as the ultimate winner. DIYlaw is made up of Bola Olonisakin, Funkola Odeleye and Odunoluwa Longe.

Whilst highlighting the challenges of the Nigerian entrepreneur, during her pitch at the Innovating Justice Forum, Odunoluwa Longe stated that: “DIYLaw is making legal one less challenge to grapple with.” She further emphasised that: “Our value propositions are transparency, simplicity and affordability.”

DIYlaw is one of the newest startups to join the growing sector of justice entrepreneurs emerging globally. The startup seeks to be at the forefront of this emerging entrepreneur sector in Africa. In addition to the cash prize of USD40,000 won by DIYlaw, they also gets tech acceleration support, access to funding / financing, networking and expert advice from HiiL. DIYlaw, is a legal technologies company that uses technology to create access to legal services across Africa beginning with Nigeria. Other products to be launched in the coming months include a portal for legal documents, a resource platform and a directory/lead generation platform for lawyers. DIYlaw.ng seeks to be a one-stop hub for all things legal.

http://www.itnewsafrica.com/2016/01/all-female-nigerian-startup-takes-top-prize-in-netherlands/#!prettyPhoto

www.diylaw.ng

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DIYLaw.ng - A Female Tech Startup - Wins $40K Prize In The Netherlands by Brymo: 4:17pm On Jan 15, 2016
I belong to everybody and to no body
PMB
It has come to our notice DAT some unscrupulous elements are trying to destabilize the nation, every attempted attempt will be severely dealt with. You have been warn. Sank you.
General Sani Abacha.

In other news Mazel tov
Re: DIYLaw.ng - A Female Tech Startup - Wins $40K Prize In The Netherlands by WebSurfer(m): 4:17pm On Jan 15, 2016
[size=32pt]CONGRATULOBIA[/size] grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: DIYLaw.ng - A Female Tech Startup - Wins $40K Prize In The Netherlands by ksstroud: 4:17pm On Jan 15, 2016
Good
Re: DIYLaw.ng - A Female Tech Startup - Wins $40K Prize In The Netherlands by winkmart: 4:18pm On Jan 15, 2016
wow, thats just so lovely

great one

CAN U ALSO CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: DIYLaw.ng - A Female Tech Startup - Wins $40K Prize In The Netherlands by Jusmudi(m): 4:18pm On Jan 15, 2016
2day is my birthday, plz show me sm love.

12 Likes

Re: DIYLaw.ng - A Female Tech Startup - Wins $40K Prize In The Netherlands by orlabass(m): 4:18pm On Jan 15, 2016
Okay
Re: DIYLaw.ng - A Female Tech Startup - Wins $40K Prize In The Netherlands by seunoni34(m): 4:18pm On Jan 15, 2016
Watch as they use the money to buy shoes, Brazilian hair and expensive phones.
$40,000 = 12,000,000

1 Like

Re: DIYLaw.ng - A Female Tech Startup - Wins $40K Prize In The Netherlands by holyokoto(m): 4:19pm On Jan 15, 2016
End Time company
Re: DIYLaw.ng - A Female Tech Startup - Wins $40K Prize In The Netherlands by wilsonbright: 4:19pm On Jan 15, 2016
Re: DIYLaw.ng - A Female Tech Startup - Wins $40K Prize In The Netherlands by cococandy(f): 4:19pm On Jan 15, 2016
Awesome!

2 Likes

Re: DIYLaw.ng - A Female Tech Startup - Wins $40K Prize In The Netherlands by DExplorer1: 4:19pm On Jan 15, 2016
This mostly happens out of this land.
Congrats ladies!

4 Likes

Re: DIYLaw.ng - A Female Tech Startup - Wins $40K Prize In The Netherlands by basileze: 4:19pm On Jan 15, 2016
Seed Capital from Angel Investors to their Rescue
Re: DIYLaw.ng - A Female Tech Startup - Wins $40K Prize In The Netherlands by JONITEZ(m): 4:20pm On Jan 15, 2016
Nice one. Good to see women supporting Entrepreneurship. Http://www.cresthub.com
Re: DIYLaw.ng - A Female Tech Startup - Wins $40K Prize In The Netherlands by Ubijus1(m): 4:20pm On Jan 15, 2016
congrats to the founders
Re: DIYLaw.ng - A Female Tech Startup - Wins $40K Prize In The Netherlands by VickyRotex(f): 4:20pm On Jan 15, 2016
Great!!!! kiss kiss kiss
Re: DIYLaw.ng - A Female Tech Startup - Wins $40K Prize In The Netherlands by Howmon: 4:20pm On Jan 15, 2016
Dope
Re: DIYLaw.ng - A Female Tech Startup - Wins $40K Prize In The Netherlands by brownjulie(f): 4:21pm On Jan 15, 2016
beautiful
Re: DIYLaw.ng - A Female Tech Startup - Wins $40K Prize In The Netherlands by kaboninc(m): 4:23pm On Jan 15, 2016
So many innovative products abound.

I have a couple too...I need to get my acts straight and invite Ksstroud into my board wink wink

Nice one DIYLaw....just assemble a couple of legal reports, legal documents, legal opinions, bundle them and make them available via the website. For starters, make a couple of resources free and later introduce a service fee.

Imagine having to go through hell just to access court judgement.

Nice one ladies...I can see you're beating the gents to their game!

3 Likes

Re: DIYLaw.ng - A Female Tech Startup - Wins $40K Prize In The Netherlands by lifestyle1(m): 4:23pm On Jan 15, 2016
Good news. cool
Re: DIYLaw.ng - A Female Tech Startup - Wins $40K Prize In The Netherlands by tsmat(m): 4:23pm On Jan 15, 2016
name chekers oya food don't ready

3 Likes

Re: DIYLaw.ng - A Female Tech Startup - Wins $40K Prize In The Netherlands by techmart(m): 4:23pm On Jan 15, 2016
Nigeria will definitely be better soon... nicey
Re: DIYLaw.ng - A Female Tech Startup - Wins $40K Prize In The Netherlands by Vectorchuks: 4:24pm On Jan 15, 2016
congratulations dear
Re: DIYLaw.ng - A Female Tech Startup - Wins $40K Prize In The Netherlands by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 15, 2016
Nice one
Re: DIYLaw.ng - A Female Tech Startup - Wins $40K Prize In The Netherlands by normac: 4:25pm On Jan 15, 2016
Oh boy Funky don hammer o, grin grin Congrats ladies!
Re: DIYLaw.ng - A Female Tech Startup - Wins $40K Prize In The Netherlands by kennyman2000(m): 4:26pm On Jan 15, 2016
Nice one..
Re: DIYLaw.ng - A Female Tech Startup - Wins $40K Prize In The Netherlands by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 15, 2016
If i win such amount of money, i will fly to belize and never come back. Their men got monster cocks in Belize smiley
Re: DIYLaw.ng - A Female Tech Startup - Wins $40K Prize In The Netherlands by coolluk(m): 4:27pm On Jan 15, 2016
seunoni34:
Watch as they use the money to buy shoes, Brazilian hair and expensive phones.
$40,000 = 12,000,000

u r a dumb f.uc.k, sorry

10 Likes

Re: DIYLaw.ng - A Female Tech Startup - Wins $40K Prize In The Netherlands by Holyfield1(m): 4:27pm On Jan 15, 2016
$40k=#7970000..Omo Yoruba don hammer cheesy cheesy cheesy

13 Likes

Re: DIYLaw.ng - A Female Tech Startup - Wins $40K Prize In The Netherlands by Smooyis(m): 4:28pm On Jan 15, 2016
What a man can do, a woman can do better.
Re: DIYLaw.ng - A Female Tech Startup - Wins $40K Prize In The Netherlands by Smooyis(m): 4:28pm On Jan 15, 2016
What a man can do, a woman can do better. Congrats

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Bankers Really Deserve Their Multi-million Pound Pays? / Bank ATMs Still Dispensing Old Naira Notes, Despite CBN’s Directive / Zenith Bank Begins Operation In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.