Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,876 members, 7,828,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

DIYLaw.ng - A Female Tech Startup - Wins $40K Prize In The Netherlands - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / DIYLaw.ng - A Female Tech Startup - Wins $40K Prize In The Netherlands (11205 Views)

Paddy Adenuga And Feyi Fawehinmi Clash Over Chevron Netherlands Story / Paddy Adenuga: "I Nearly Acquired Chevron Netherlands At 29" / Meet The Ghanian Who Makes Suits For P. Diddy...his Suit Cost As Much As $40k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIYLaw.ng - A Female Tech Startup - Wins $40K Prize In The Netherlands by soloheater(m): 4:29pm On Jan 15, 2016
I just visited the webpage and it's cool... Meanwhile a novice will find it difficult to discover what their service is all about.
Re: DIYLaw.ng - A Female Tech Startup - Wins $40K Prize In The Netherlands by echoedwalls: 4:34pm On Jan 15, 2016
Congratulations to you babes...I'm so next in my field.
Re: DIYLaw.ng - A Female Tech Startup - Wins $40K Prize In The Netherlands by ksstroud: 4:34pm On Jan 15, 2016
kaboninc:
So many innovative products abound.

I have a couple too...I need to get my acts straight and invite Ksstroud into my board wink wink

Nice one DIYLaw....just assemble a couple of legal reports, legal documents, legal opinions, bundle them and make them available via the website. For starters, make a couple of resources free and later introduce a service fee.

Imagine having to go through hell just to access court judgement.

Nice one ladies...I can see you're beating the gents to their game!

Lol... You got me grin...
Me kwa?
No wonder Andela dey disturb me...
Nice one Boss
Re: DIYLaw.ng - A Female Tech Startup - Wins $40K Prize In The Netherlands by dalass(f): 4:34pm On Jan 15, 2016
Where are the name checkers now when you need them
Re: DIYLaw.ng - A Female Tech Startup - Wins $40K Prize In The Netherlands by sonnie10: 4:35pm On Jan 15, 2016
I hope they don't get in trouble with LegalZoom. Legalzoom has been doing DIY (Do it yourself) legal stuff for a long time. Just hope, there is no copy right infringement on intellectual property.
Re: DIYLaw.ng - A Female Tech Startup - Wins $40K Prize In The Netherlands by sonnie10: 4:37pm On Jan 15, 2016
dalass:
Where are the name checkers now when you need them

What they did is not innovative. Legalzoom have been doing something similar for years.
Re: DIYLaw.ng - A Female Tech Startup - Wins $40K Prize In The Netherlands by Stycon(m): 4:55pm On Jan 15, 2016
Nice one! That's what you get when your idea creates value and makes life easier. I love women with good brain wink
Re: DIYLaw.ng - A Female Tech Startup - Wins $40K Prize In The Netherlands by Tobex4realTobex234(m): 5:05pm On Jan 15, 2016
sonnie10:

What they did is not innovative. Legalzoom have been doing something similar for years.

Bad belle people. Is Facebook innovative? Ideas don't sell anymore, execution is key.
You really shouldn't have commented.

1 Like

Re: DIYLaw.ng - A Female Tech Startup - Wins $40K Prize In The Netherlands by sonnie10: 6:02pm On Jan 15, 2016
Tobex4realTobex234:

Bad belle people. Is Facebook innovative? Ideas don't sell anymore, execution is key.
You really shouldn't have commented.

Ogbeni, so innovation is only "ideas" in your dictionary? Hopeful they have their asses covered, because Legalzoom will not join you in nairaland rant should they smell something fishy.
Re: DIYLaw.ng - A Female Tech Startup - Wins $40K Prize In The Netherlands by kobonaire(m): 6:07pm On Jan 15, 2016
seunoni34:
Watch as they use the money to buy shoes, Brazilian hair and expensive phones.
$40,000 = 12,000,000
Why would you undermine them like that? They legitimately won this award based on their achievements.
Re: DIYLaw.ng - A Female Tech Startup - Wins $40K Prize In The Netherlands by kobonaire(m): 6:09pm On Jan 15, 2016
sonnie10:
I hope they don't get in trouble with LegalZoom. Legalzoom has been doing DIY (Do it yourself) legal stuff for a long time. Just hope, there is no copy right infringement on intellectual property.
Does LegalZoom have operations in Nigeria? Can you use their service there?
Re: DIYLaw.ng - A Female Tech Startup - Wins $40K Prize In The Netherlands by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 15, 2016
Great news yet I notice the first page looks like a graffiti than disscusion wall. Shows Nigerians are still not on the verge of innovation.
Re: DIYLaw.ng - A Female Tech Startup - Wins $40K Prize In The Netherlands by sonnie10: 6:19pm On Jan 15, 2016
kobonaire:
Does LegalZoom have operations in Nigeria? Can you use their service there?

I do not know the scope of LegalZoom operations. The fact remains that they have been in the business of DIY legal document over the internet for a long time. Except there is something different being offered in this case, then it is not innovative enough to win an innovative forum award.
Just a thought, someone else perspective might be different.
Re: DIYLaw.ng - A Female Tech Startup - Wins $40K Prize In The Netherlands by kobonaire(m): 6:25pm On Jan 15, 2016
sonnie10:

I do not know the scope of LegalZoom operations. The fact remains that they have been in the business of DIY legal document over the internet for a long time. Except there is something different being offered in this case, then it is not innovative enough to win an innovative forum award.
Just a thought, someone else perspective might be different.
Innovative in their region of operation perhaps
Re: DIYLaw.ng - A Female Tech Startup - Wins $40K Prize In The Netherlands by kobonaire(m): 6:27pm On Jan 15, 2016
irunooboo:
If i win such amount of money, i will fly to belize and never come back. Their men got monster cocks in Belize smiley
ha ha - you are different and funny
Re: DIYLaw.ng - A Female Tech Startup - Wins $40K Prize In The Netherlands by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 15, 2016
the igbo boys has refused to comment? u see their life?

1 Like

Re: DIYLaw.ng - A Female Tech Startup - Wins $40K Prize In The Netherlands by DonSegmond(m): 11:06pm On Jan 15, 2016
seunoni34:
$40,000 = 12,000,000
You are an idiot. Those ladies are so smart to devote themselves to building a start-up, going out to compete and winning and yet you wish to belittle pre-emptively with an unfounded assumption. Get the Bleep out of here. They are going to take that money, invest it, grow it while you while away your time on Nairaland wishing you made something out of your sad pathetic life.
Re: DIYLaw.ng - A Female Tech Startup - Wins $40K Prize In The Netherlands by WILL888(m): 6:04am On Jan 16, 2016
$40,000 = 12,000,000

It seems u think with ur anus n put to dustbin your God given brain.Do these girls look like lazy ones on the streets They have done something commendable and you are there with ur myopic mentality thinking like someone who has inhaled weeds from his sleep.Keep hating,it's allowed but not a way.

1 Like

Re: DIYLaw.ng - A Female Tech Startup - Wins $40K Prize In The Netherlands by dalass(f): 10:35pm On Jan 16, 2016
sonnie10:

Not innovative? but it won them 40k in Netherlands o for that matter. Go and copy and lets see what you will win..
Re: DIYLaw.ng - A Female Tech Startup - Wins $40K Prize In The Netherlands by sonnie10: 3:00am On Jan 17, 2016
dalass:
Not innovative? but it won them 40k in Netherlands o for that matter. Go and copy and lets see what you will win..

I won't. Only intellectual criminals copy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Bankers Really Deserve Their Multi-million Pound Pays? / Zenith Bank Begins Operation In London / DEAL: Get The Perfect Niched Nigerian Instagram Accounts For Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.