Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady- Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady- Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN (698 Views)

Charles Obong Buried With N17M In Uganda To Bribe God To Enter Into Heaven / Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN / The type of wedding ceremony most acceptable by GOD. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady- Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by Shalomdee(f): 5:25pm On Jan 15, 2016
Brethren, by the revelation of God I received a vision some few months back that Christ returned and only one man made it, I asked God why HE didn't take me and He told me it was because I was filthy and had to sanctify myself, in reality and in the dream I had plaited wool on my hair and in the dream I knew it was because of it.

In my dream I was together with some people, a woman fainted I think and a man and I went to attend to her. As we did, this young man said he was feeling something going on and was surprised I didn't understand what he was saying, suddenly he started rising up then I understood rapture was going on.

I didn't see other people else rising and I myself was not, "Please God rapture me too", I prayed, then I heard a voice telling me to sanctify myself because I was filthy, I thought about the hairstyle I was carrying which contained wool and guessed he was angry with it. The voice also said I should warn others about the dream because he was soon coming.
Those putting on tatoos, make-up, artificial hair, bleaching cream, jewelries, e.t.c, beware of those things because they are sinful.
Many people don't believe in dreams but this is one of the common ways God speaks to us.

I started struggling to wake up but felt so weak till I asked God to help me wake up because I knew the message was urgent.

Please prepare yourselves people because Christ's return is eminent. We have no time till Christ's return, do not reject His truth. If you haven't yet given your life to Christ, please do now. Invite Jesus to your heart and ask Him to forgive you and make you born again.

I sense strongly that five years is all we have left, the tribulation of the saints will occur before His Second Coming. I know we have been taught to believe that Rapture occurs before the Tribulation but reverse is the case: Tim LaHaye's Left Behind doctrine is not at all correct. Read 1Tess 5:1-28

Finally, God asked me to warn HIS people that this is not a time for frivolities but a time for persecution, so we ought to endure it. God also gave me warnings for certain people like Linda Ngaujah, God is asking you to change your name because a name meaning snakes cannot enter heaven. Apostle Johnson Suleiman, God is saying whatever realm you are in you should come out from among them.

God bless.

Gotten from
http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/01/revelation-by-young-lady-shalom-david.html

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

When An Agnostic/atheist Has Sex In The Dream / Who Wants A Nice Cold Glass Of Liquid poo/piss? / How Many Years Did It Take You To Learn The Instrument You Play?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.