Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,364 members, 7,826,428 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

NNPC/CHEVRON JV National University Scholarship Awards 2016 Application Is On - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NNPC/CHEVRON JV National University Scholarship Awards 2016 Application Is On (29302 Views)

Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 / 2017/2018 NNPC/CHEVRON Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates Thread / FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC/CHEVRON JV National University Scholarship Awards 2016 Application Is On by tuna4servi(m): 8:47pm On Jan 15, 2016
Ok
Re: NNPC/CHEVRON JV National University Scholarship Awards 2016 Application Is On by IBBG(m): 8:50pm On Jan 15, 2016
what of post graduate student
Re: NNPC/CHEVRON JV National University Scholarship Awards 2016 Application Is On by slimgold123(f): 8:54pm On Jan 15, 2016
Okay
Re: NNPC/CHEVRON JV National University Scholarship Awards 2016 Application Is On by drstainlex: 9:08pm On Jan 15, 2016
ok
Re: NNPC/CHEVRON JV National University Scholarship Awards 2016 Application Is On by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 15, 2016
It is very bad and sad that most people reading this post don't understand English. I wonder how most of you made it to the university? This scholarship does not call for registration of those who have not won the scholarship but calls for ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE WON THE SCHOLARSHIP AND HAVE NOT BEEN REGISTERED ON SCHOLASTICA. pls read every post with the intent to understand not being too eager to read without proper assessment. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: NNPC/CHEVRON JV National University Scholarship Awards 2016 Application Is On by Lilymond(f): 9:38pm On Jan 15, 2016
I need the scholarship for masters programme. please anybody with the right answer should inform me. thanks.
Re: NNPC/CHEVRON JV National University Scholarship Awards 2016 Application Is On by docsholz(m): 10:10pm On Jan 15, 2016
OkparaJesus:
It is very bad and sad that most people reading this post don't understand English. I wonder how most of you made it to the university? This scholarship does not call for registration of those who have not won the scholarship but calls for ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE WON THE SCHOLARSHIP AND HAVE NOT BEEN REGISTERED ON SCHOLASTICA. pls read every post with the intent to understand not being too eager to read without proper assessment. Thanks
me sef weak.....makes one wonder how some students are getting admission these days
Re: NNPC/CHEVRON JV National University Scholarship Awards 2016 Application Is On by chimadabadtguy(m): 10:43pm On Jan 15, 2016
noted ;Dnoted
Re: NNPC/CHEVRON JV National University Scholarship Awards 2016 Application Is On by emmyw(m): 10:59pm On Jan 15, 2016
IBBG:
what of post graduate student
Check out this Masters Scholarship Application At University Of Nottingham 2016/2017 – Apply Here>>> http://www.ngschoolz.com/masters-scholarship-application-at-university-of-nottingham-20162017-apply-here/
Re: NNPC/CHEVRON JV National University Scholarship Awards 2016 Application Is On by emmyw(m): 11:01pm On Jan 15, 2016
Lilymond:
I need the scholarship for masters programme. please anybody with the right answer should inform me. thanks.
Check out this Masters Scholarship Application At University Of Nottingham 2016/2017 – Apply Here>>> http://www.ngschoolz.com/masters-scholarship-application-at-university-of-nottingham-20162017-apply-here/
Re: NNPC/CHEVRON JV National University Scholarship Awards 2016 Application Is On by IBBG(m): 11:25pm On Jan 15, 2016
emmyw:
thanks but I'm about starting my post graduate study here in Nigeria. so where can I apply for scholarship to do my program here in nigeria
Re: NNPC/CHEVRON JV National University Scholarship Awards 2016 Application Is On by mubitechnology: 12:18am On Jan 16, 2016
Please what are the courses that available
Re: NNPC/CHEVRON JV National University Scholarship Awards 2016 Application Is On by emmyw(m): 1:14am On Jan 16, 2016
IBBG:
thanks but I'm about starting my post graduate study here in Nigeria. so where can I apply for scholarship to do my program here in nigeria
Oh! sorry, some scholarships programmes that you can apply for now are based outside the country, but you can always check http://www.ngschoolz.com/category/scholarships/ for updates, some Nigeria based scholarship scheme are closed now while some has not commence for application.
Re: NNPC/CHEVRON JV National University Scholarship Awards 2016 Application Is On by rostwell123(m): 5:04am On Jan 16, 2016
Is it for all the levels and dept.?
Re: NNPC/CHEVRON JV National University Scholarship Awards 2016 Application Is On by Aiziq: 7:01am On Jan 16, 2016
Please can nigerian students schooling in ghana apply for this please someone should reply me ASAP. Thanks
Re: NNPC/CHEVRON JV National University Scholarship Awards 2016 Application Is On by DrChukzy(m): 7:04am On Jan 16, 2016
docsholz:
me sef weak.....makes one wonder how some students are getting admission these days
Shebi na u be God wey dey give admission naa. Mtcheew

OkparaJesus:
docsholz:
OkparaJesus:
We don see una wey sabi English mtcheew
Re: NNPC/CHEVRON JV National University Scholarship Awards 2016 Application Is On by mkomoses: 7:13am On Jan 16, 2016
please what are the courses for application in this 2016 Nnpc/chevron jv scholarship can any one help
Re: NNPC/CHEVRON JV National University Scholarship Awards 2016 Application Is On by CalebIkechi(m): 7:31am On Jan 16, 2016
emmyw:
Bless you Bro, as you appreciate things like this, God with favour you this year.
with atleast one of those scholarship i guess

1 Like

Re: NNPC/CHEVRON JV National University Scholarship Awards 2016 Application Is On by Blessed4God(m): 8:11am On Jan 16, 2016
[quote author=emmyw post=42006989]NNPC/CHEVRON JV National University Scholarship Awards 2016 Application Is On

Chevron Nigeria Limited, in collaboration with its Joint Venture partner, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), is offering a number of University Scholarship Awards to suitably qualified Nigerian students.

Requirements / Eligibility

This Scheme Is Open To Unregistered Existing Awardees ONLY. Only current NNPC/Chevron JV scholarship beneficiaries who have not registered on scholastica are required to Register and Apply. Registered existing awardees need not apply but login to update their academic details.

In line with the NNPC/CHEVRON JV Scholarship Policies, current awardees who wish to be retained on the scheme MUST satisfy the following requirements throughout the duration of their degree programme.

1. Must be in a Nigerian University
2. Must remain within a course/program covered by the NNPC/CHEVRON JV Scholarship scheme

How to Apply

Registered existing awardees need not apply but refer to the steps outline in the invitation email.
Unregistered existing awardees should apply using the steps below:

1. Before you start this application, ensure you have clear scanned copies of the following documents.
Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
School ID card
Admission letter
Birth certificate
O’ Level result
JAMB Result
2. Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
3. Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload

‡To apply, visit http://scholastica.ng/schemes/cnlawards2013 and follow the steps below:
1. Click on “Apply Now” tab.
2. Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
4. Click on www.scholastica.ng to return to Scholarship site
5. Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
6. Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
7. Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
8. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
9. When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a white background.
10. Recheck application information to avoid errors
11. Click “Apply Now” on your corresponding award year to submit information i.e. 2012 Awardee to click “NNPC/CHEVRON JV / 2011” on www.scholastica.ng
12. You will receive an email and a sms that confirms your application was successful.
13. Return to www.scholastica.ng enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
14. Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
15. If National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN)
Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and why polytechnic students don't always benefit from this kind gesture
Re: NNPC/CHEVRON JV National University Scholarship Awards 2016 Application Is On by Standard007(m): 9:12am On Jan 16, 2016
Cc Naguzzy , jazzgreen ,
Re: NNPC/CHEVRON JV National University Scholarship Awards 2016 Application Is On by firstking01(m): 10:15am On Jan 16, 2016
Wat a conditionundecided
Re: NNPC/CHEVRON JV National University Scholarship Awards 2016 Application Is On by ephi123(f): 12:52pm On Jan 16, 2016
OkparaJesus:

Thanks for pointing this out. I was wondering if I was reading the correct post when scrolling through the comments. The thread was titled wrongly to start with, this is clearly not an application for 2016 but for existing awardees to register.

OP, your thread is quite misleading, and will make people waste time and effort registering for something they are not even eligible for.

"This Scheme Is Open To Unregistered Existing Awardees ONLY. Only current NNPC/Chevron JV scholarship beneficiaries who have not registered on scholastica are required to Register and Apply. Registered existing awardees need not apply but login to update their academic details."
Re: NNPC/CHEVRON JV National University Scholarship Awards 2016 Application Is On by destinedtee(m): 1:42pm On Jan 16, 2016
daveyjay:
To whom brain is qiven, sense is expected! Over to the brainees
I love this quote
Re: NNPC/CHEVRON JV National University Scholarship Awards 2016 Application Is On by IBBG(m): 7:48pm On Jan 16, 2016
emmyw:
Oh! sorry, some scholarships programmes that you can apply for now are based outside the country, but you can always check http://www.ngschoolz.com/category/scholarships/ for updates, some Nigeria based scholarship scheme are closed now while some has not commence for application.
thanks
Re: NNPC/CHEVRON JV National University Scholarship Awards 2016 Application Is On by emmyw(m): 8:55pm On Jan 16, 2016
IBBG:
thanks
You are welcome.
Re: NNPC/CHEVRON JV National University Scholarship Awards 2016 Application Is On by eofafrica4lyf: 9:00pm On Jan 17, 2016
Re: NNPC/CHEVRON JV National University Scholarship Awards 2016 Application Is On by KoladeKoded(m): 6:30pm On Aug 13, 2018
[PDF] Download NNPC/Chevron Scholarship Past Questions And Answers

Congratulations!

You got shortlisted for the NNPC/Chevron Scholarship exam. This means you’re one-step closer to winning the scholarship prize money.

Hold on a little – Did you know?

60% of students who eventually won the scholarship they were shortlisted for actually read and practised for the scholarship test with a credible and well updated scholarship past questions and answers booklet.

Take a while to Imagine yourself succeeding on the test and being presented with the prize money.

Awesome, right?

You will not only be proud of yourself but that achievement would also a pave a way for you to succeed excellently in your academics.

Do you desire to be among the fortunate 60% that would win the prize money?

Quick Question – Do you want to win the NNPC/Chevron Scholarship Prize Money with little or no stress and hassles?

If your answer to the above question is YES, then you need to get the NNPC/Chevron Scholarship Past Questions and Answers to adequately prepare for your scholarship test and ace it brilliantly.

You need to study with a comprehensive, WELL-UPDATED and credible scholarship past questions and answers booklet for the NNPC/Chevron aptitude test

See How You Can Get The NNPC/Chevron Scholarship 2018 Past Questions And Answers Here >>

[PDF] Download NNPC/Chevron Scholarship Past Questions And Answers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG / MUST READ: Before You Buy That School Of Nursing Admission Form! / Job Boutros Eteng: Missing UNICAL Final Year Student (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.