Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,988 members, 7,952,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:24 AM

Peter Okoye Pictured In A Hospital. Undergoes Full Body Scan to check his health - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Pictured In A Hospital. Undergoes Full Body Scan to check his health (39589 Views)

Wizkid, Peter And Paul Okoye Pictured Together / Wizkid, Banky W, Tunde Demuren, Paul O Okoye Pictured Together / Peter Okoye Pictured Live In Stanford Bridge During Chelsea Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Pictured In A Hospital. Undergoes Full Body Scan to check his health by kaywiluv(f): 7:34pm On Jan 15, 2016
dollyjoy:
Ok,what are we supposed to do?

Congratulate him?

He said pray for me.... You be him side chick ni, abi him no dey pay well again ni tongue
Re: Peter Okoye Pictured In A Hospital. Undergoes Full Body Scan to check his health by dammytosh: 7:36pm On Jan 15, 2016
So i should have snapped and sent my pictures for Nairaland Front page when i went for the same scan in december ?

Na wa for Naira Land of 2016 oo sad angry
Re: Peter Okoye Pictured In A Hospital. Undergoes Full Body Scan to check his health by BABANGBALI: 7:39pm On Jan 15, 2016
dammytosh:
So i should have snapped and sent my pictures for Nairaland Front page when i went for the same scan in december ?

Na wa for Naira Land of 2016 oo sad angry
abeg how much does it cost to do that kind of test?
Re: Peter Okoye Pictured In A Hospital. Undergoes Full Body Scan to check his health by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 15, 2016
Warldbest:

why hating ur fellow igbo
nwokem rapu okwu. cheesy I don't hate him at all. Eziokwu kam na-e kwu.
Re: Peter Okoye Pictured In A Hospital. Undergoes Full Body Scan to check his health by sonnie10: 7:40pm On Jan 15, 2016
nevilbot:

Did u read d caption that says full body scan bfor wwriting all u wrote?

What is full body scan? You can't go with the OP's full body scan caption. Watch the video, what he is having is CT of the head -ve contrast. Except for theoretical purposes, whole body CT is never done because of exposure issues.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Pictured In A Hospital. Undergoes Full Body Scan to check his health by justmenoni: 7:42pm On Jan 15, 2016
Omo na everything dey mk fp these days for nairaland ooo...mod and op please tell me when psquares dog has given birth ooo...

Mtschew as if ppl don't go for medical check-ups
Re: Peter Okoye Pictured In A Hospital. Undergoes Full Body Scan to check his health by cococandy(f): 7:56pm On Jan 15, 2016
Mtchew
Re: Peter Okoye Pictured In A Hospital. Undergoes Full Body Scan to check his health by sonnie10: 7:57pm On Jan 15, 2016
BABANGBALI:
abeg how much does it cost to do that kind of test?

You need to be specific. Which part of the body are you interested in?
Re: Peter Okoye Pictured In A Hospital. Undergoes Full Body Scan to check his health by archdaura(m): 7:57pm On Jan 15, 2016
death doesn't give u notice . and you don't have to be healthy to leave long . just be prepared to leave anytime anywhere
Re: Peter Okoye Pictured In A Hospital. Undergoes Full Body Scan to check his health by Spanner4(m): 8:04pm On Jan 15, 2016
AdaNri1:
The day he becomes sick now he'll start hiding it for treatment. Instead of him to enjoy his good health he's busy seeking attention. Nwokem si ebe a puo

Lekwa nwa afo Igbo ibe m, nne idigodi nko nwanne.
Ima ihe ana-ako,
Re: Peter Okoye Pictured In A Hospital. Undergoes Full Body Scan to check his health by jjbest123(m): 8:20pm On Jan 15, 2016
u for ask why lil wyne never die
Re: Peter Okoye Pictured In A Hospital. Undergoes Full Body Scan to check his health by datigbogirl: 8:23pm On Jan 15, 2016
Daminaj1:
Remember that photo from last week where peter announced he was ill.

Well it seems it is not over as Peter Okoye just announced he is checking his whole body to ensure he is ok.

He wrote;

Went for a computed tomography scan today... Try to make sure am 100% fit and ok... It hasn't been easy for me for the past few weeks. Thanks so much guys for the prayers,love and support #Pray4me #GodTakeControl.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAkNWH1SsBX/?tagged=pray4me

cc: Lalasticlala

CT scan shouldn't be done on ppl with tatoos.
Re: Peter Okoye Pictured In A Hospital. Undergoes Full Body Scan to check his health by dollyjoy(f): 8:38pm On Jan 15, 2016
steppin:
I smell jealousy.
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Peter Okoye Pictured In A Hospital. Undergoes Full Body Scan to check his health by dollyjoy(f): 8:40pm On Jan 15, 2016
kaywiluv:

He said pray for me.... You be him side chick ni, abi him no dey pay well again ni tongue
cheesycheesy
Re: Peter Okoye Pictured In A Hospital. Undergoes Full Body Scan to check his health by abebi83(f): 8:45pm On Jan 15, 2016
The Great Physician will heal you and your healing shall be permanent IJN @peter
Re: Peter Okoye Pictured In A Hospital. Undergoes Full Body Scan to check his health by sonnie10: 8:49pm On Jan 15, 2016
datigbogirl:

CT scan shouldn't be done on ppl with tatoos.

Why not, is it about the dye used for tatoos? But the fact is that it would not affect the outcome (Final image obtained). The explanation is in the ability of materials to prevent passage of x-ray. Tatoo dyes as applied on the skin do not have the ability ( low osmolarity) to stop radiation from passing through them (attenuation factor). Look at it this way, if x-ray can pass through water, blood, fat and muscles, to get to the bones then tatoo dyes should not be a problem. Although some liquid can prevent passage of x-ray, but those are specially formulated mixtures.

However, it is still questionable whether tatoo dyes interfer with (artifact) MRI images.
Re: Peter Okoye Pictured In A Hospital. Undergoes Full Body Scan to check his health by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 15, 2016
Spanner4:

Lekwa nwa afo Igbo ibe m, nne idigodi nko nwanne.
Ima ihe ana-ako,
cheesy grin
Re: Peter Okoye Pictured In A Hospital. Undergoes Full Body Scan to check his health by slimgold123(f): 8:55pm On Jan 15, 2016
Get Well Soon!
Re: Peter Okoye Pictured In A Hospital. Undergoes Full Body Scan to check his health by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 15, 2016
Omotayor123:
God please heal my baby boo @Peter psquare cool
Lols. Baby boo kwa? grin
Re: Peter Okoye Pictured In A Hospital. Undergoes Full Body Scan to check his health by drnoel: 9:06pm On Jan 15, 2016
Daminaj1:

Well it seems it is not over as Peter Okoye just announced he is checking his whole body to ensure he is ok.

He wrote;

Went for a computed tomography scan today... Try to make sure am 100% fit and ok... It hasn't been easy for me for the past few weeks. Thanks so much guys for the prayers,love and support #Pray4me #GodTakeControl.

Jesus Christ, did they say whole body CT? No one does whole body CT for an adult potentially healthy person unless they are looking for tumours. I suppose they just scanned his abdomen or head both not both.
Re: Peter Okoye Pictured In A Hospital. Undergoes Full Body Scan to check his health by oselydia(f): 9:09pm On Jan 15, 2016
AMKAG66:
Tatoo is a risk factor for infectious diseases such as Hepatitis B ,HIV etc ..via the use of unsterilized\reused tatoo blades
Mr lecturer
Re: Peter Okoye Pictured In A Hospital. Undergoes Full Body Scan to check his health by iamtaiwo(f): 9:10pm On Jan 15, 2016
Daminaj1:

He wrote;

watz our business with peter okoye, u beta go nd sleep.
Re: Peter Okoye Pictured In A Hospital. Undergoes Full Body Scan to check his health by sonnie10: 9:15pm On Jan 15, 2016
drnoel:

Jesus Christ, did they say whole body CT? No one does whole body CT for an adult potentially healthy person unless they are looking for tumours. I suppose they just scanned his abdomen or head both not both.

With his hands on his abdomen in the picture and the video, it is less likely to be an abdominal scan. Again, for abdominal scan, they will have him take off his cloths. So it was about the head or other structures in the heart like the facial bones.
Re: Peter Okoye Pictured In A Hospital. Undergoes Full Body Scan to check his health by skimarvel: 9:33pm On Jan 15, 2016
sonnie10:

What is full body scan? You can't go with the OP's full body scan caption. Watch the video, what he is having is CT of the head -ve contrast. Except for theoretical purposes, whole body CT is never done because of exposure issues.
Are you a practising radiographer sire?..You seem to be a lot knowledgeable about the subject in question!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Pictured In A Hospital. Undergoes Full Body Scan to check his health by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 15, 2016
U dey sick abi? Hope no be HIV o
Re: Peter Okoye Pictured In A Hospital. Undergoes Full Body Scan to check his health by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 15, 2016
wetin be this sef,na wetin consign us with this?
Re: Peter Okoye Pictured In A Hospital. Undergoes Full Body Scan to check his health by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 15, 2016
AMKAG66:
Tatoo is a risk factor for infectious diseases such as Hepatitis B ,HIV etc ..via the use of unsterilized\reused tatoo blades
so na hepatitis B dey worry peter?
Re: Peter Okoye Pictured In A Hospital. Undergoes Full Body Scan to check his health by wtfCode: 9:50pm On Jan 15, 2016
this Mods shaa.

Re: Peter Okoye Pictured In A Hospital. Undergoes Full Body Scan to check his health by pat358(m): 9:52pm On Jan 15, 2016
Health is wealth. Prevention is better than cure. Please take care of your health

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JJC Skillz Prays For Funke Akindele, His Wife, After Prophesy / Ini Edo Visits University Of Uyo, Her Alma Mata (Photos) / Victoria Kolawole's Toyota Muscle Birthday Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.