Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Court Summon: Why Tompolo Cannot Afford To Dare The State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Summon: Why Tompolo Cannot Afford To Dare The State (34076 Views)

Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! / 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock / Why Tompolo Should Not Obey The Court Order. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Summon: Why Tompolo Cannot Afford To Dare The State by ejiinii: 8:49pm On Jan 15, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

We (the stakeholders grin) will not sacrifice the life of many because of one man. 1999 Odi massacre happened because a few criminals dared the State by attacking/killing security officials. In 2004 innocent people were killed when the army razed "militants" in Delta state. In 2009 and 2010 same thing happened. Enough is enough. No Ijawman or woman is lesser in status that anybody. Tompolo only have the option of obeying court summon. The clowns "gingering" him won't pick arms to join him if anything should happen.

1 Like

Re: Court Summon: Why Tompolo Cannot Afford To Dare The State by cktheluckyman: 8:50pm On Jan 15, 2016
engineerboat:

is it the same tompolo livivng in mansion, the tompolo that they use to carry by 4 hefty men to PDP campaigs, tompolo the security ship contractor, tompolo NIMASA consultant that is living in creeks, abeg tell me another story

Tompolo have relocated from the mansion to the creeks so they should go there and serve him court papers

3 Likes

Re: Court Summon: Why Tompolo Cannot Afford To Dare The State by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:51pm On Jan 15, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Tompolo was not seved any court summons.Tompolo stays in the creeks and does not have time to read newspapers or watch television.Magu and his lilly-livered EFCC have been scared of going to Tompolo's hous in the creeks to serve him summons so why are you blaming him?
. . . yet Tompolo replied, saying that the government wants to frame him up because of his open support for Seriake Dickson. You must be confused.

FYI, once a court order is issued, whether you can't read is not the court's problem.

4 Likes

Re: Court Summon: Why Tompolo Cannot Afford To Dare The State by dapsonlou(m): 8:53pm On Jan 15, 2016
This guy done use Jonathan money buy weapons o, this is not the broke azz militia of 2009, he is now a rich Militant.
Re: Court Summon: Why Tompolo Cannot Afford To Dare The State by Mortocome: 8:54pm On Jan 15, 2016
You said it all....

Trailblazer1:

Buhari disobeyed court orders

Tompolo refused to be arrested

Therefore, both men are greater than the state undecided

1 Like

Re: Court Summon: Why Tompolo Cannot Afford To Dare The State by woodmood: 8:55pm On Jan 15, 2016
engineerboat:

is it the same tompolo livivng in mansion, the tompolo that they use to carry by 4 hefty men to PDP campaigs, tompolo the security ship contractor, tompolo NIMASA consultant that is living in creeks, abeg tell me another story

Thanks My Brother.
I had wanted to ask him if he had been to the creek before.
Tompolo living in the creek?
Social media has made it possible for people to say what the know nothing about at the click of the send or enter button on their device.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Summon: Why Tompolo Cannot Afford To Dare The State by Laredojohn(m): 8:55pm On Jan 15, 2016
TonyeBarcanista you have indeed spoken well, except he claims he is a spirit, that's when he can turn to thin air...without being arrested, so far he walks on ground...he would be rooted out anywhere he hides, the only thing there is, he should surrender as you have said, to avoid loss of lives....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Summon: Why Tompolo Cannot Afford To Dare The State by engineerboat(m): 8:56pm On Jan 15, 2016
bloodykiller:

you sound more frustrated i can sense it grin you're battered your hopeless e life is dead dude it's just a little time before you fizzle out like cramjones
mark my words
bloodykiller those that threaten hell and fire yesterday where then day now, be careful on what you say, when u point a finger at someone remember the remaing four finger is back to sender,

so becareful.

Moreso is anything wrong in making your opinion known,
is anybody holding your keypad from typing and creating your own thread, well let me help, this are the topics u can use for your thread.
1, buhari disaobey court order Tompolo cannot also obey court order.
2. Court order Buhari vs Tompolo
3. Tompolo show that is is not only Buhari that can disobey court order.

This will suite right.

Think on them,
but dont come here and make empty noise

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Summon: Why Tompolo Cannot Afford To Dare The State by dapsonlou(m): 8:56pm On Jan 15, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

. . . yet Tompolo replied, saying that the government wants to frame him up because of his open support for Seriake Dickson. You must be confused.

FYI, once a court order is issued, whether you can't read is not the court's problem.

Receiving a summon only count In A civil case. In a criminal case, summon or not you will be arrested.

1 Like

Re: Court Summon: Why Tompolo Cannot Afford To Dare The State by edupedia: 8:59pm On Jan 15, 2016
Chubhie:
Times have changed and Tompolo has gone from petty militant to an established international legit businessman. No appeal to emotion can bully Tompolo to submit himself to courts he has no confidence in.

...Arabian story!...

1 Like

Re: Court Summon: Why Tompolo Cannot Afford To Dare The State by sotyuzono(m): 9:00pm On Jan 15, 2016
Johnnyessence:
love ur points here tonye tompolo think he's greater than nigeria which he will surely failed in his plans.
we are in the era where court judgements are not respected so wat do u expect. U want Tompolo to appear b4 a court that cannot grant him justice. Wen the federal government has pronounced him guilty b4 d media already. We all knw wat will happen if Tompolo appears in court. Simple he will b arrested and detained.

1 Like

Re: Court Summon: Why Tompolo Cannot Afford To Dare The State by edupedia: 9:02pm On Jan 15, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Tompolo have relocated from the mansion to the creeks so they should go there and serve him court papers

...so una tink creek na sanbisa forest?...

1 Like

Re: Court Summon: Why Tompolo Cannot Afford To Dare The State by after1: 9:03pm On Jan 15, 2016
dearpreye:

Oh I see. ....I can now understand who guys recent romance with barcanista........Make una keep am up.

which guys? You better open your eyes well before spewing trash. You should ignore the harmless thread if you dont like it, very simple.

3 Likes

Re: Court Summon: Why Tompolo Cannot Afford To Dare The State by cktheluckyman: 9:04pm On Jan 15, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

Well in the creeks once you comke to arrest their oga,they chop off your head.They do not care whether you have a court order or not!! BTW I thought a new sherrif is in town,he should go ahead and invade the creeks and fish out Tompolo
Re: Court Summon: Why Tompolo Cannot Afford To Dare The State by engineerboat(m): 9:05pm On Jan 15, 2016
bloodykiller:
[s][/s]

what's this one saying?

Dude Sharap if you don't have anything to say
i repeat Sharap and do me a favor

gerrarahia for real

ediot

is that all you can say, anyway i will not blame you, out of the abundance of heart, the mouth speaketh and the hand writeth.
Since you've decided to throw caution to the wind, goodluck to you then, but be rest assured dat your threath is just empty barrel noise.
Your one way traffick has really affect your sense of reasoning. Im very sorry about that pele, go and take you evening drug

3 Likes

Re: Court Summon: Why Tompolo Cannot Afford To Dare The State by seedorfg(m): 9:06pm On Jan 15, 2016
tompolo supporters are enormous on this forum, tchai. what an hatred you've got for this for you to keeping pushing and praising him all in the name of ( i want the federal government of nigeria fail) hatred

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Train Attack: FG Asks Nigerians To Raise Money For Patients' Treatment / Gov Alia's Assets Recovery Committee recover Exotic Cars from Ortom's Property / Dino Melaye & Ben-Bruce Visit Rail Project In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.