Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Please Are They Real? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Are They Real? (1103 Views)

. / Just Received An Invitation From Noemdek. Are They Real / Marplus Ltd Are They Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Are They Real? by Bekeey: 5:42pm On Jan 15, 2016
This people call their selves PSS LIMITED said they are into recruitment and loan. Said they offer jobs and loans to people. If they give you job, they will have 35% of your first salary after you have paid a fee of 3500 naira.

Please my Co-Naira lander, I ask who have came across them?
Re: Please Are They Real? by theresaese(f): 6:07pm On Jan 15, 2016
I dnt know abt dis person but I know of an. Agency dt I met here on NL.its 30% of your first salary.I think its a fair deal
Re: Please Are They Real? by Bekeey: 6:20pm On Jan 15, 2016
theresaese:
I dnt know abt dis person but I know of an. Agency dt I met here on NL.its 30% of your first salary.I think its a fair deal

Wats is name of d Agency please?
Re: Please Are They Real? by Emempaul(m): 6:26pm On Jan 15, 2016
wats d name of the agency
Re: Please Are They Real? by theresaese(f): 7:40pm On Jan 15, 2016
Bekeey:

Wats is name of d Agency please?
RICH crown global ventures
Re: Please Are They Real? by Emempaul(m): 7:50pm On Jan 15, 2016
location and contact
Re: Please Are They Real? by Bekeey: 7:51pm On Jan 15, 2016
theresaese:
RICH crown global ventures
They are for real? where is their location, am interested. Thanks
Re: Please Are They Real? by Emempaul(m): 7:55pm On Jan 15, 2016
location and contact pls
Re: Please Are They Real? by stonecoldcafe: 7:58pm On Jan 15, 2016
Bekeey:
This people call their selves PSS LIMITED said they are into recruitment and loan. Said they offer jobs and loans to people. If they give you job, they will have 35% of your first salary after you have paid a fee of 3500 naira.

Please my Co-Naira lander, I ask who have came across them?

Met one the other day. He said they take half of your first salary and afterwards, you are on your own. I was a bit taken aback cos i know its usually the company that pays the recruitment agency for getting the suitable candidate. I guess it differs here. If that is their rule, then I don't see it as a problem. It appears to be the norm with some of these 'one man' agency.

Oh by the way this person was even saying you have to pay for registration with his company. Orishirishi
Re: Please Are They Real? by theresaese(f): 8:03pm On Jan 15, 2016
Bekeey:

They are for real? where is their location, am interested.
Thanks
yes they are.I will send him ur NL monika his on whatsapp +234 810 585 1748 .tell him from eseleh theresa.
Re: Please Are They Real? by Amazingg: 8:05pm On Jan 15, 2016
theresaese:
yes they are.I will send him ur NL monika his on whatsapp +234 810 585 1748 .tell him from eseleh theresa.
I'm also interested
Re: Please Are They Real? by Emempaul(m): 8:09pm On Jan 15, 2016
theresaese:

thanks I'll call him later

1 Like

Re: Please Are They Real? by theresaese(f): 8:11pm On Jan 15, 2016
Amazingg:

I'm also interested
just chat him tell him. U are fromeseleh theresa +234 810 585 1748 dts his whatsapp number
Re: Please Are They Real? by Amazingg: 8:22pm On Jan 15, 2016
theresaese:
just chat him tell him. U are fromeseleh theresa +234 810 585 1748 dts his whatsapp number
Thanks! I'll do just that

1 Like

Re: Please Are They Real? by Bekeey: 9:01pm On Jan 15, 2016
theresaese:
Tnks a lot, I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Please Are They Real? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 15, 2016
U ppl should relax n think first. If you are told to make a deposit before you get the job, better flee cuz it's not certain or as a negotiator u can still tell the person you will pay after u secure the job[to be on the safer side].

1 Like

Re: Please Are They Real? by Bekeey: 9:34pm On Jan 15, 2016
rayikem:
U ppl should relax n think first. If you are told to make a deposit before you get the job, better flee cuz it's not certain or as a negotiator u can still tell the person you will pay after u secure the job[to be on the safer side].
They will tell u to go then, when u get d money u may come back that they always there.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Am Seriously In Need Of Job / Beware Of Scam / BUSINESS DEVELOPER NEEDED FOR URGENT EMPLOYMENT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.