Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / . (5890 Views)

AB INITIATIVES Invite, Are They Real? / Interview Invite........are They Real? / Just Received An Invitation From Noemdek. Are They Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by LovesonBlezz(m): 9:23am On Apr 12, 2017
Re: . by Chikatarablog(m): 3:48am On Apr 13, 2017
It look like Gnld to me sha.... Bt u can try ur luck

1 Like

Re: . by chiomanatalie: 10:50pm On Apr 13, 2017
LovesonBlezz:
Sequel to your application regarding our vacancies,you have being selected for a Job breifing with the CEO/MD of STANDARD ATLANTIC RESOURCES uyo Akwaibom state
Date: Wednesday 12/04/2017
time:9:00am
Address:last floor, no 20 Kevin lane off Aka road uyo Akwaibom state
Job ID :DY/Rem:6114
Salary: attractive
Requirements:CV,two passports& this sms for verification
For more info and directive call 08-120-42-66-89
Mgt.

Did you go? How was it?
Re: . by LovesonBlezz(m): 8:25am On Apr 14, 2017
chiomanatalie:

Did you go? How was it?
No, GNLD
Re: . by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 22, 2017
LovesonBlezz:
No, GNLD
lol grin
they just invited my cousin this night..
did you get to confirm it is GNLD?
or you just guessed?
Re: . by fecosequence(m): 12:39pm On Apr 30, 2017
I got invited too how genuine is it?
Re: . by Exodusontop(m): 4:42pm On May 02, 2017
Pls are they GNLD? Cos they also invited my sister and she is asking me if I know anything about them
Re: . by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 02, 2017
Exodusontop:
Pls are they GNLD? Cos they also invited my sister and she is asking me if I know anything about them
they are. don't waste your time going there unless you want to be part of their business
Re: . by donhenss(m): 5:11pm On Jul 16, 2017
I got the same text too this evening, is it realy GNLD?, cos I don't want to waste my tym n resources traveling to uyo.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 16, 2017
donhenss:
I got the same text too this evening, is it realy GNLD?, cos I don't want to waste my tym n resources traveling to uyo.
yes it is GNLD...

don't bother coming over.. they're fools
Re: . by Remigius5050: 8:09am On Jul 07, 2018
Finally I was there yesterday with my little sister who got invitation message for d interview to see for myself. She is just desperate BC she needed a job.since am off duty that day, I decided to follow her And sincerely it was different from what I expected going by what I read here b4 going. At the end I also meet the operation manager. And what they are into is clear.They are into HIV counseling. Not even GNLD as rightly stated here. But the salary of 30k is wat I don't like....a bit poor anyways

(1) (Reply)

I need a job urgently (any job) / --- / Fiscal Responsibility Commission!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.