Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,753 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Best Core Java Tutorial That I Want To Share - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Best Core Java Tutorial That I Want To Share (1331 Views)

Get Web Programming, C++, Java Tutorial Tutorial Videos. / Complete Java Tutorial / [HELP] Java Tutorial For Beginner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Core Java Tutorial That I Want To Share by abenmariem: 8:07pm On Jan 15, 2016
I want to share with the other members of the forum the best core java tutorial that i have found on the net.
Each core JAVA Tutorial explains a set of JAVA concepts and gives a lot of examples and code snippets to all these JAVA concepts.
By going through each core JAVA Tutorial in the right order, you learn the core JAVA concepts and you will be able to dive into the JAVA world.
This tutorial is composed by these tutorials:

Lesson 1: Install the necessary tools

Lesson 2: JAVA variables for beginners

Lesson 3:Flow control statements in JAVA

Lesson 4:Looping statements in JAVA

Lesson 5: Reading input from the console

Lesson 6: JAVA Array Declaration, initialization and loop through

Lesson 7: JAVA Class Tutorial For Beginners

Lesson 8: JAVA Objects Tutorial For Beginners

Lesson 9: JAVA Constructor Tutorial For Beginners

Lesson 10: Method overloading in JAVA Tutorial For Beginners

Lesson 11: Inheritance in JAVA Tutorial For Beginners

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Core Java Tutorial That I Want To Share by Fulaman198(m): 8:14pm On Jan 15, 2016
Very nice
Re: Best Core Java Tutorial That I Want To Share by fromnigeria(m): 8:31pm On Jan 15, 2016
Very simple, very brief, very comprehensive.
Re: Best Core Java Tutorial That I Want To Share by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 9:44pm On Jan 15, 2016
But can Java be use for creating A.I
Re: Best Core Java Tutorial That I Want To Share by Fulaman198(m): 7:19am On Jan 16, 2016
ANTONINEUTRON:
But can Java be use for creating A.I

Java can be used for anything. It's a high-level language after all. It's used in embedded systems today.
Re: Best Core Java Tutorial That I Want To Share by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 8:49am On Jan 16, 2016
Fulaman198:

Java can be used for anything. It's a high-level language after all. It's used in embedded systems today.
WoW that is Java is evolving
Re: Best Core Java Tutorial That I Want To Share by Fulaman198(m): 8:59am On Jan 16, 2016
ANTONINEUTRON:

WoW that is Java is evolving

Yah it's definitely evolving quite a bit. Many people are using Java for smart homes now.
Re: Best Core Java Tutorial That I Want To Share by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 9:13am On Jan 16, 2016
Fulaman198:

Yah it's definitely evolving quite a bit. Many people are using Java for smart homes now.
So how have you gone with your java training
Re: Best Core Java Tutorial That I Want To Share by Fulaman198(m): 9:51am On Jan 16, 2016
ANTONINEUTRON:

So how have you gone with your java training

My Java is improving on a daily basis, I'm trying to get it to the point where I can create any Android app I want. Developing Android apps with Java is a little bit different from developing desktop applications with Java. Different APIs are used.
Re: Best Core Java Tutorial That I Want To Share by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 10:18am On Jan 16, 2016
Fulaman198:

My Java is improving on a daily basis, I'm trying to get it to the point where I can create any Android app I want. Developing Android apps with Java is a little bit different from developing desktop applications with Java. Different APIs are used.
But can a desktop app created with java work with any OS
Re: Best Core Java Tutorial That I Want To Share by Fulaman198(m): 10:20am On Jan 16, 2016
ANTONINEUTRON:

But can a desktop app created with java work with any OS

Yeah, Java can be executed on any operating system

(1) (Reply)

My Personal Page / A Programmer Needed Urgently / Getting Started With Firebase Realtime Database On The Web

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.