Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

How Can I Use Facebook To Sell My Products? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Use Facebook To Sell My Products? (1659 Views)

My Name Is Temitope | I Am Into Bag Making | Check Out My Products And Services / Is There Any Online Store To Advertise My Products Without Any Charges. / Ways To Promote Or Advertised My Products/business Without Sharing My Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Use Facebook To Sell My Products? by dejitenaj(m): 8:34pm On Jan 15, 2016
Can someone please put me through the process of creating a converting facebook ads with less cash. i want to know how to get more conversion for my products.
Re: How Can I Use Facebook To Sell My Products? by FRANKODEY1(m): 10:18pm On Jan 15, 2016
I can help you for free for now. contact me on whatsapp 08068989509
Re: How Can I Use Facebook To Sell My Products? by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 10:55pm On Jan 15, 2016
It's easy. There are 3 major aspects of a sales content.

1. An engaging title
2. A befitting and self-explanatory image
3. A call to action

With 5,000 you can create an effective and well targeted fb ad. As a recommendation, check out what others are doing.

I hope this helps.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Use Facebook To Sell My Products? by dejitenaj(m): 4:14am On Jan 16, 2016
FRANKODEY1:
I can help you for free for now. contact me on whatsapp 08068989509
thank you. i will contact you
Re: How Can I Use Facebook To Sell My Products? by dejitenaj(m): 4:15am On Jan 16, 2016
[quote author=INDESTRUCTABLEX post=42016448]It's easy. There are 3 major aspects of a sales content.

1. An engaging title
2. A befitting and self-explanatory image
3. A call to action

With 5,000 you can create an effective and well targeted fb ad. As a recommendation, check out what others are doing. thanks. pls can you contact me through email or will you drop yours for me to contact you? i will like to hear more

I hope this helps.[/q
Re: How Can I Use Facebook To Sell My Products? by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 5:11am On Jan 16, 2016
[quote author=dejitenaj post=42019576][/quote]

You may ask your questions here and I'll do all the explaining I can. If you really need to contact me, you can send a NL PM.
Re: How Can I Use Facebook To Sell My Products? by dejitenaj(m): 5:27am On Jan 16, 2016
INDESTRUCTABLEX:

You may ask your questions here and I'll do all the explaining I can. If you really need to contact me, you can send a NL PM.

sent you a PM
Re: How Can I Use Facebook To Sell My Products? by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 6:39am On Jan 16, 2016
dejitenaj:

sent you a PM
Alright sir.
Re: How Can I Use Facebook To Sell My Products? by ojochidem(m): 8:24am On Jan 16, 2016
Create a page for your business. Then create a catchy post with images of your items and boost it for as low as 1USD per day. Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Use Facebook To Sell My Products? by eedriyz(m): 11:12am On Jan 16, 2016
dejitenaj:
Can someone please put me through the process of creating a converting facebook ads with less cash. i want to know how to get more conversion for my products.

Yes, What do you sell? Is it a physical or digital product?
Re: How Can I Use Facebook To Sell My Products? by dejitenaj(m): 6:50pm On Jan 16, 2016
eedriyz:

Yes, What do you sell? Is it a physical or digital product?
its a physical product. T-shirt. i want to know how to send people to the website my products are. i have tried website clicks but i only get 20 clicks for $10 with not a single conversion. i want to know how to spend my budget well with good conversion.
Re: How Can I Use Facebook To Sell My Products? by dejitenaj(m): 6:52pm On Jan 16, 2016
INDESTRUCTABLEX:

Alright sir.
I've sent you an email. i will appreciate your response
Re: How Can I Use Facebook To Sell My Products? by dejitenaj(m): 6:55pm On Jan 16, 2016
ojochidem:
Create a page for your business. Then create a catchy post with images of your items and boost it for as low as 1USD per day. Thank me later.
i will like to know more about how it works. i created an ad on website clicks but i didnt sell a since product and i got just 20 clicks for $10. can i really use a page for sell my products? thank you
Re: How Can I Use Facebook To Sell My Products? by eedriyz(m): 9:17am On Jan 17, 2016
dejitenaj:
its a physical product. T-shirt. i want to know how to send people to the website my products are. i have tried website clicks but i only get 20 clicks for $10 with not a single conversion. i want to know how to spend my budget well with good conversion.

Are you targeting a foreign location? You see, the truth is that those locations have a lot more people competing, so it's always more expensive. There is one trick I've been using, don't wanna share here though, but I will. You can create several adset for a single ad... Target a single interest/keyword for every adset. If you have up to 4-5. You will be able to see which one will give you the cheapest cost per click. Disable the other ones and stick to that.

$10 is not enough to suggest the ad won't work. How much is your T-Shirt?
Re: How Can I Use Facebook To Sell My Products? by ojochidem(m): 12:34pm On Jan 17, 2016
dejitenaj:
i will like to know more about how it works. i created an ad on website clicks but i didnt sell a since product and i got just 20 clicks for $10. can i really use a page for sell my products? thank you

Don't get me wrong. You are not selling directly on the facebook page rather you are using the page to advertise your product. You can include the link to your Online Store , WhatsApp Number etc in the advert.

If you don't have an online store, you should think of setting up one with Konga, JUMIA, Kaymu, JIJI, OLX etc
Re: How Can I Use Facebook To Sell My Products? by kedukc(m): 12:47pm On Jan 17, 2016
lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Honey / Top Grade Industrial Chemicals / Secret Of Earning Free Tokens With Huge Returns Similar To Binance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.