Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Ways To Promote Or Advertised My Products/business Without Sharing My Profit - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ways To Promote Or Advertised My Products/business Without Sharing My Profit (1127 Views)

Baby Products Business Opportunities, How To Start Selling Baby Things In Niger / 7 Digital Products Business Owners Can Sell / Should I Separate My Profit Per Day After Sales? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ways To Promote Or Advertised My Products/business Without Sharing My Profit by afeezco: 2:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
Hello guys, please are there ways to advertised my products or business without having to share my profit with someone, having to get a website for the business, spending precious time on blogging about the products or business as the business could be a new business without any initial capital to market the business or products
Re: Ways To Promote Or Advertised My Products/business Without Sharing My Profit by dsubtle007(m): 11:10pm On Apr 26, 2017
make use of Facebook advert. but you need to have a Facebook page. it'll give you a good turn over

1 Like

Re: Ways To Promote Or Advertised My Products/business Without Sharing My Profit by afeezco: 3:22pm On Apr 28, 2017
dsubtle007:
make use of Facebook advert. but you need to have a Facebook page. it'll give you a good turn over
Thanks and apart from facebook have you tried any other website like http://www.waxpage.com is a site someone told me is a free advert website because I am i need of the one that can give starter a chance to stay in the market which I think is what every new business need to survive an adverts that is not too costly maybe free...
Re: Ways To Promote Or Advertised My Products/business Without Sharing My Profit by dsubtle007(m): 7:43pm On May 02, 2017
afeezco:

Thanks and apart from facebook have you tried any other website like http://www.waxpage.com is a site someone told me is a free advert website because I am i need of the one that can give starter a chance to stay in the market which I think is what every new business need to survive an adverts that is not too costly maybe free...

you can you expect good returns with free adverts. you can target those people that are interested in your products using Facebook. u can start with as little as $10. and if you can't do that, be ready for cold calling. I.e talking to people one on one and imagine how strenuous that will be. to survive, you need to spend even if its jus a small amount

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ways To Promote Or Advertised My Products/business Without Sharing My Profit by afeezco: 5:35pm On May 04, 2017
I agree with you on that, even the part of the country I can from say the service you did not paid for never last but then some free are still what the risk just because they are free and you are not paying for it so why not let us give it a try to compliment the paid once and save $1 dollars my brother
dsubtle007:

you can you expect good returns with free adverts. you can target those people that are interested in your products using Facebook. u can start with as little as $10. and if you can't do that, be ready for cold calling. I.e talking to people one on one and imagine how strenuous that will be. to survive, you need to spend even if its jus a small amount
Re: Ways To Promote Or Advertised My Products/business Without Sharing My Profit by dsubtle007(m): 6:25pm On May 05, 2017
afeezco:
I agree with you on that, even the part of the country I can from say the service you did not paid for never last but then some free are still what the risk just because they are free and you are not paying for it so why not let us give it a try to compliment the paid once and save $1 dollars my brother

if that's your decision, you can go ahead. just giving you advise based on experience. $10 ain't a big investment if you want to sell your market and build a brand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ways To Promote Or Advertised My Products/business Without Sharing My Profit by afeezco: 8:36pm On May 05, 2017
dsubtle007:

if that's your decision, you can go ahead. just giving you advise based on experience. $10 ain't a big investment if you want to sell your market and build a brand.

It is nice to have you man I have completely enjoy your reply and please one more thing you said with $10 do you mean that from experience or from point of view if that is the case the it is supper cool and relatively cheap now so how do I go about that?
Re: Ways To Promote Or Advertised My Products/business Without Sharing My Profit by dsubtle007(m): 10:20pm On May 09, 2017
afeezco:

It is nice to have you man I have completely enjoy your reply and please one more thing you said with $10 do you mean that from experience or from point of view if that is the case the it is supper cool and relatively cheap now so how do I go about that?

it actually depends on how you set your adverts. I'm always strict with my adverts. I don't jus spend anyhow money cos where the money dey sef.

The product I want to sell will determine the kind of advert. if I'm selling a beauty product and I know its basically for women. I'll select females alone, and under interest I'll choose interests related to the product. so Facebook will only show my adverts to potential customers based on my specifications. not jus anybody. I'm currently running an advert, I bid $50 to run for 14days. Right now. I've not even spent $1 and the product is almost exhausted.

Its about your strategy bro.

2 Likes

Re: Ways To Promote Or Advertised My Products/business Without Sharing My Profit by donqx: 11:38pm On May 09, 2017
dsubtle007:

it actually depends on how you set your adverts. I'm always strict with my adverts. I don't jus spend anyhow money cos where the money dey sef.

The product I want to sell will determine the kind of advert. if I'm selling a beauty product and I know its basically for women. I'll select females alone, and under interest I'll choose interests related to the product. so Facebook will only show my adverts to potential customers based on my specifications. not jus anybody. I'm currently running an advert, I bid $50 to run for 14days. Right now. I've not even spent $1 and the product is almost exhausted.

how do you effectively setup the facebook ads.tried in the the past but never convert.just wasted money.is ads displayed only to people who like your page and must you have huge fan page .also do you run it on only one single product coz I am thinkin of tryin on many products again

1 Like

Re: Ways To Promote Or Advertised My Products/business Without Sharing My Profit by afeezco: 4:14pm On May 10, 2017
dsubtle007:

There is a respond above which I think you should attend to because that is where my problem of adverts is too and I have wasted money on advert a lot so maybe you can give us the logic and it is why me I am looking for where to run free advert before someone told me of Wax http://www.waxpage.com which is advert free, so please help us man
Re: Ways To Promote Or Advertised My Products/business Without Sharing My Profit by Chamladas: 4:36pm On May 10, 2017
afeezco:

There is a respond above which I think you should attend to because that is where my problem of adverts is too and I have wasted money on advert a lot so maybe you can give us the logic and it is why me I am looking for where to run free advert before someone told me of Wax http://www.waxpage.com which is advert free, so please help us man

Guy this your method of advertising is dumb. Just tell us you have a site and we should check it out. Which is someone say someone say

1 Like

Re: Ways To Promote Or Advertised My Products/business Without Sharing My Profit by afeezco: 12:10am On May 14, 2017
Chamladas:

Guy this your method of advertising is dumb. Just tell us you have a site and we should check it out. Which is someone say someone say
Yes the site was introduced to me that I can advertised there for free because I want to understand Digital marketing and I am looking for which site I can use that will required little or no cost, so if you can help me with one then I shall be glad bro, Thanks a lot...
Re: Ways To Promote Or Advertised My Products/business Without Sharing My Profit by dsubtle007(m): 9:35pm On May 15, 2017
afeezco:

To be candid with you, it appears u are obsessed with free stuff. Though free stuff works though but u can't expect high returns from something free..never. This is digital marketing in which there is lot of competition. Those using paid methods are still competing with getting audience talk more of free.

Wake up bro. $10 is not much to start with if you are really serious with your business and if you don't have that, get ready to start advertising with word of mouth.

1 Like

Re: Ways To Promote Or Advertised My Products/business Without Sharing My Profit by hedonistic: 4:08am On May 16, 2017
dsubtle007:

To be candid with you, it appears u are obsessed with free stuff. Though free stuff works though but u can't expect high returns from something free..never. This is digital marketing in which there is lot of competition. Those using paid methods are still competing with getting audience talk more of free.

Wake up bro. $10 is not much to start with if you are really serious with your business and if you don't have that, get ready to start advertising with word of mouth.

Can you give me the lowdown on how to advertise on Facebook, how the system works. I'm interested in advertising specific targeted services, but I have no clue about Facebook advertising in Nigeria (who gets to see the adverts, how long does it run, etc).
Re: Ways To Promote Or Advertised My Products/business Without Sharing My Profit by naijajobx: 8:26pm On May 16, 2017
anyone, whats the best cpc rate to bid manually as facebook shows N2.20. if bid is set lower, ads will be live but no impression. this facebook guy and tricks
Re: Ways To Promote Or Advertised My Products/business Without Sharing My Profit by afeezco: 11:38am On May 17, 2017
Please share anything about digital marketing here so we can all benefit from it and no private talk fellow
Re: Ways To Promote Or Advertised My Products/business Without Sharing My Profit by afeezco: 11:43am On May 17, 2017
dsubtle007:

Okay what if I want to send $10 to you to help me promote my products for more sales can you help me?
Re: Ways To Promote Or Advertised My Products/business Without Sharing My Profit by naijajobx: 4:06pm On May 18, 2017
i found this expert services useful for nigerians who want to promote and boost sales ,

http://www.visalink.tk/facebook-ads-services-for-nigerians/
Re: Ways To Promote Or Advertised My Products/business Without Sharing My Profit by dsubtle007(m): 8:45am On Sep 15, 2017
afeezco:

Okay what if I want to send $10 to you to help me promote my products for more sales can you help me?

Apologies bro for just replying after a very long time. If the offer is still valid, no prob. You can contact me.
Re: Ways To Promote Or Advertised My Products/business Without Sharing My Profit by adiyemama(m): 9:01am On Sep 15, 2017
Get your Polyethylene flexible packaging product (NYLON) such as

1. bread wrapper

2. Shrink wrapper

3. Pure water nylon

5. Shopping bags

6. Branded nylon etc

for the best price with a free rubber stereo. contact 08079876039, 07069586800
[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Ways To Promote Or Advertised My Products/business Without Sharing My Profit by dayssolalee(m): 4:24pm On Feb 10, 2023
List your Brand on Shoplife Creative Business Market for more Visibility

Get discovered on #1 Lagos Creative Business Market. Grow your Creative Brand Listing reputation with online reviews. List your Media, Arts, Entertainment and event company on Shoplife Lagos Nigeria Market for more traffic! Obtain new customers as you Promote your business. Your event, media and entertainment company profile can include contacts and description, products, photo gallery and your business location on the map.

https://shoplife.com.ng/

(1) (Reply)

Tips On Cooking Gas Business / Understanding Fgn Saving Bonds / Make 50 To 500$ On Arbitrary Trading.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.